Why do you think PROGS believe it was Trump who created a polarizing country?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Wasn't it the Obama/Clinton era that separated Democrats from RACISTS? Pretty sure. Quite sure Biden and Harris played that hand, evidenced by their dirty mouths.

Here's the front page of left news, this is just how they do things. Must be Trump's fault.

I wonder why they don't mention (approx.):

13.6% of white victims are killed by blacks.
7.5% of black victims are killed by whites.
90.1% of black victims are killed by blacks.

PROGS tell me I'm wrong, the left really doesn't entertain the lowest common denominators bending us over for a false reality.

Wasn't it the Obama/Clinton era that separated Democrats from RACISTS? Pretty sure. Quite sure Biden and Harris played that hand, evidenced by their dirty mouths.

Here's the front page of left news, this is just how they do things. Must be Trump's fault.

I wonder why they don't mention (approx.):

13.6% of white victims are killed by blacks.
7.5% of black victims are killed by whites.
90.1% of black victims are killed by blacks.

PROGS tell me I'm wrong, the left really doesn't entertain the lowest common denominators bending us over for a false reality.

Bawwy Obalme-U taught them that with Booooooooooosssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

He didn't create it unless he is over two hundred years old...He just added to it...

He "added" to nothing-----the "progs"---(erstwhile democrats who became psychotic) picked at straws and fumbled in their asses to FIND ---SOMETHING,
ANYTHING to throw around---(like monkeys fling feces)
The Dems added too it also whether you want to include yer laughing orange boy is not my concern...

Tramp copied the lying scum POS who proudly takes credit for the partisan divide,.

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

1608218337182.png

Racism, bigotry, jealousy, and wanting what others have, has been around since the beginning.

*****SMILE*****

:)

He didn't create it unless he is over two hundred years old...He just added to it...

He "added" to nothing-----the "progs"---(erstwhile democrats who became psychotic) picked at straws and fumbled in their asses to FIND ---SOMETHING,
The Dems added too it also whether you want to include yer laughing orange boy is not my concern...

^^^^ a begrudged admission from ass-boy

^^^ a human without a coincidence or knowledge of acknowledging truth about Trump^^^^

^^^ a human without a coincidence or knowledge of acknowledging truth about Trump^^^^

---??? I have lots of coincidences----I was born on a very windy day

---??? I have lots of coincidences----I was born on a very windy day
Should have used more hair spray.

Like right wingers regarding immigration and the Poor.

Democrats make everything about race because they are racist.
Which race are they racist too?

all races. The whole concept of "critical race theory" upon which the "CURRENT PIXILATED "DEMOCRATS" "
nurture their children is COMPREHENSIVE RACISM
It is only a form of philosphy from a small group of which people like yous have used to exploit yer opponent and alienate those that seek acceptance.

Tramp copied the lying scum POS who proudly takes credit for the partisan divide,.

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

Trumpybear didn't create Rushes Partisan Divide, he just made it better. They both changed the way the Republicans look at the Democrats. They are not seen as loyal competition anymore, nope, they are the evil enemy on par with Saddam Hussein and other opponents of Liberal Democracies.

Democrats make everything about race because they are racist.
Which race are they racist too?

all races. The whole concept of "critical race theory" upon which the "CURRENT PIXILATED "DEMOCRATS" "
nurture their children is COMPREHENSIVE RACISM
It is only a form of philosphy from a small group of which people like yous have used to exploit yer opponent and alienate those that seek acceptance.

"""...a form of philosophy.....""" ----NOPE---it is a
cultish scam that developed alongside jihadism
nazism, sparta nationalism, inquisition---and the various forms
of fascism that have bred genocides for thousands
of years ..... in fact it is tantamount to
cannibalism

Forum List

Back