Why do you support Ukraine?

Nothing against Ukraine at all, hottest women on the planet, just that they should fight their own battles and if they can't-- surrender for the good of all. I don't mind offering some food, some help, maybe a few guns and advisers, but I draw the line at 100 billion in planes, tanks, missile launchers, rockets, howitzers, grenades, bombs, bullets and rebuilding their cities and pensions while I am at it.

Next thing they will want is blow jobs.

It's not my battle. Ukraine doesn't do shit for me; I've never bought a single TV, radio, stereo, VCR, cellphone, car, DVD or food that came from there.
Women in Thailand and Vietnam are pretty darn hot though

The fact doesn´t match the official picture.
Even if the number is 10 or 15% that is a huge glaring number and it is why of course it’s a Civil War effectively. We know that huge portions of eastern Ukraine have sympathies toward Russia and the former Soviet union.

because the Soviets and Americans were brothers in World War II. I’ve seen countless hours of video testimonial from the World War II era from years after World War II to solidify that yes the Soviets and the Americans respected each other during World War II. It wasn’t an “alliance of convenience” that is an insult to the tens of millions of human beings that were killed because of Adolph Hitler and the Nazis.
The soviet union was like a brother. A brother who became a crack addict, and started stealing from his family to support his habit.

Hitler wanted to take over the world, and later the Soviet Union wanted to take over the world.

So they're being treated just the same.

The soviet union was like a brother. A brother who became a crack addict, and started stealing from his family to support his habit.

Hitler wanted to take over the world, and later the Soviet Union wanted to take over the world.

So they're being treated just the same.
It can said though had FDR lived on past April 1945 there would’ve been no Cold War. Fdr kept together the alliance and if he had lived and who knows maybe we could’ve avoided the cold war

Let’s also keep in mind that it was both the Soviets and the Americans engaging in militaristic games or affairs if you will for years after World War II ….we were competing against each other. Doing so through the Korean War for example and in the 1980s in Afghanistan for example. The whole thing could’ve been avoided

As I have said before many times: "Putin the Commie, is the lesser of 2 evils. Zelensky, the Nazi is the most evil of the two. I feel compassion for the honest citizens of both countries but the leaders of both countries deserve to be hung off the sign of an Aral gas station like their uncle Benito Mussolini.
I’ve heard this sort of approach before brother that both Zelensky and Putin are the bad guys and we should perhaps stay hands off?

But I also feel for the people of Ukraine and Russia. And I want to get to the bottom of things for example I want to know how much of Ukraine actually support Russia. And clearly there seems to be differences between that number of support in eastern Ukraine compared to Western Ukraine going back to 2014. Also Going back to the days when Ukraine was with the Soviet Union it would only make sense that there are elderly people in Ukraine that are pro Soviet.

It can said though had FDR lived on past April 1945 there would’ve been no Cold War. Fdr kept together the alliance and if he had lived and who knows maybe we could’ve avoided the cold war
NOPE.

No one man could have stopped the ambitions of the one man running the Soviet Union.

Part of the thing for me brother is this whole thing that doesn’t make any sense as I see Talking Heads on the media saying “you know back in World War II some people are saying let’s not mess with Hitler”.

Well The thing is it was the Soviet union, the Americans, the British empire and the Chinese nationalist and communist that all worked together for the cause of the greater good. It really is upsetting to me to hear people on the media bring up the World War II comparison… they even talk about how in World War II “we use Len Leise to stop the Nazis now we should use Len Leise today to stop Russia”…. that is offensive to the legacy of the allies of World War II.

because the Soviets and Americans were brothers in World War II. I’ve seen countless hours of video testimonial from the World War II era from years after World War II to solidify that yes the Soviets and the Americans respected each other during World War II. It wasn’t an “alliance of convenience” that is an insult to the tens of millions of human beings that were killed because of Adolph Hitler and the Nazis.

Why is this even a thing …..if it wasn’t for the Soviets and the Americans all Jews of the world would be wiped out. Like people forget that there were concentration camps where the third Reich would destroy people not based on their political class not based on their economic class …literally based on how they were born. …was never anything like that in human history
America and Russia were allies of convenience. Even while the war was going on they were engaged in espionage against the US. Then they went and became everything they claimed to be fighting against. Russians adore authoritarian leaders who conquer big swathes of territory. Putin wants to be lying there next to Lenin after he finally croaks. Being a glorious conqueror of weaker nations is how that happens.

I would have to admit that I have an immediate bias because I have friends who are Ukranian, and I know some of the parents' stories of attocities committed by Russia in the past, starving a million or so to death.
But besides that... yes I would support Ukraine to an extent anyway. Russia was completely the aggressor and Putin is an ex KGB member who longs for recreating another embodiment of the Soviet Union. If he could have taken Ukraine easily, he would already be setting his sights on the next target, along with another excuse of how a large % of people long to be part of Russia.
Well I have friends from the former Soviet union one is a 75-year-old Muslim guy from Uzbekistan. The guy is really cool he’s a white Muslim guy he’s got a lot of respect for the Soviet history and he’s a hard-working man a really great guy.

No one has a gun pointed to his head and he says that the Soviet days were a lot better than what he saw in the Russian federation and today in America.

Well I believe that part of American exceptionalism which is something I don’t think it’s good at all …is this view that the United States can invade other countries but when another country launches an invasion it is somehow different or evil. That somehow America can invade Iraq with the intention of only invading Iraq but that Russia will somehow go after Germany or Poland after Ukraine ….something that seems completely surreal and impossible. Ukraine is on the border of Russia. And Ukraine used to be a part of the Soviet union. One might even argue that Russia was more justified to invade Ukraine then America was to invade Iraq in 2003 …a country that was thousands of miles away that posed absolutely no threat to America.

Btw Saddam Hussein donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to American churches. The man was respected by Iraqi Arabs and Arabs all over the world and respected by Christians and he was our ally in the 1980s against Iran. But like Zelenskyy and I suppose like Vladimir Putin in Lake George W Bush …Saddam Hussein also had his opponents.

Last edited:
NOPE.

No one man could have stopped the ambitions of the one man running the Soviet Union.
Then we would have a disagreement there. Stalin and FDR had a relationship along with Winston Churchill we all worked together to save the world.

I know it is in the past but World War II means everything to me in this topic

America and Russia were allies of convenience. Even while the war was going on they were engaged in espionage against the US. Then they went and became everything they claimed to be fighting against. Russians adore authoritarian leaders who conquer big swathes of territory. Putin wants to be lying there next to Lenin after he finally croaks. Being a glorious conqueror of weaker nations is how that happens.
In short Stalin helped us defeat Hitler, because he wanted to BE the next Hitler.

Well now, didn't Biden pull a fast one on Putin this time. He snuck into the Ukraine by train right under Putin's nose without Putin suspecting!!

Oh wait? Some commies are trying to say that Putin was told and agreed to not interfere.

Duhhhhhh!

Ukrainians many times are the victims of their own military goon squads.
This is a war where there’s money being paid out all over the place. Like for example take Ukrainian or Russian turncoats somehow end up in the hands of the enemy. How does that happen for example there were some guy from the Russian Wagner group who turned himself into Ukraine and then he ends up in the hands of Russian forces sometime later. Some have said that the Ukrainians gave this guy up for money to the Russian forces and that could be happening vice versa as well.

On the flipside there are the Honorable Ukrainian and the Honorable Russian family people who are Christians. .. who are fighting for dignity fighting for their homeland and who are patriots. I have said all along there’s good guys and bad guys on both sides in this war

Then we would have a disagreement there. Stalin and FDR had a relationship along with Winston Churchill we all worked together to save the world.

I know it is in the past but World War II means everything to me in this topic
Recall my post.

Stalin helped us defeat Hitler because he wanted to BE the next Hitler.

That made the cold war inevitable, no matter who was in charge.

During World War II the United States and the British were also keeping track of each other just as the Soviets and the Americans were keeping track of each other.

There was a rivalry between the British and the American some people forget that just as there was a sort of rivalry between the Soviet and the Americans during World War II.

The Soviet union trusted Americans to work on their airfield. The Soviet union trusted that we were sending them equipment that was not malfunctioning

For years after World War II the Soviet press ran very friendly articles toward Franklin Roosevelt.

the United States of America is an expansionist country meaning we have gone from 13 colonies to 50 states through warfare also through diplomacy. So we have expanded and the Soviet union also was an empire that used military expansionism. So I’m not gonna throw that stone in the glass house.

The Soviet union sent the first man to space. The Soviet union had their accomplishments as did United States of America.

We here in the United States of America adore military men like George Patton and Dwight Eisenhower , we adore how we have gone from 13 colonies to 50 states.

Americans love a strong military just like Russians do

This is a war where there’s money being paid out all over the place. Like for example take Ukrainian or Russian turncoats somehow end up in the hands of the enemy. How does that happen for example there were some guy from the Russian Wagner group who turned himself into Ukraine and then he ends up in the hands of Russian forces sometime later. Some have said that the Ukrainians gave this guy up for money to the Russian forces and that could be happening vice versa as well.

On the flipside there are the Honorable Ukrainian and the Honorable Russian family people who are Christians. .. who are fighting for dignity fighting for their homeland and who are patriots. I have said all along there’s good guys and bad guys on both sides in this war
Just understand that this current war is no different from all 40 of America's wars of aggression since the end of WW2.

Every president has one and every one is justified for a new and novel excuse.

You must know why powerful countries start wars, don't you? You did know so of the facts on Saddam and his country!

United States of America is an expansion this country meaning we have gone from 13 colonies to 50 states through warfare also through diplomacy. So we have expanded and the Soviet union also was an empire that use military expansionism. So I’m not gonna throw that stone in the glass house.
Do you know what was awarded to Russia as the spoils of WW2?

Forum List

Back