why do you sin/free will

lol , Yes, very cool story.. It explains your predicament perfectly..

Anyway, like I have told you many times before. I am not Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Satanist or whatever. I do not belong to or follow any religion at all. I come from a long line of barbarians.

I'm an American goddammit.
I wasn’t asking about your religion, liar.

Are you Jewish?

Are you retarded?
Nope, but the question is are you Jewish.

It's possible that some of my ancestors were secret Jews in Spain 500 years ago.The rest were European barbarians, kings, shepherds, merchants, sailors, physicians, pirates, Caribbean head hunters, African slaves, and who knows what.. So what.

What does that have to do with anything? Do you have a problem with Jews?

Why do you lie in the name of God?
I’m just trying to figure out why you are such an asshole.

lol.... You are the guy who tries to convince people that you really really really are a believer in Jesus and love God and truth, even though you are openly dedicated to desecrating the teachings of Jesus, lying in the name of God, and perpetuating the evil of idolatry by worshipping a false three in one edible lifeless matzo made by human hands and eating it for spiritual life as if it was God himself, (like that isn't insane), and then, as if that wasn't bad enough, you have the audacity to attempt to mislead others to do the same...

You should be trying to figure out why you are such an asshole.

Last edited:
I wasn’t asking about your religion, liar.

Are you Jewish?

Are you retarded?

It's possible that some of my ancestors were secret Jews in Spain 500 years ago.The rest were European barbarians, kings, shepherds, merchants, sailors, physicians, pirates, Caribbean head hunters, African slaves, and who knows what.. So what.

I’m just trying to figure out why you are such an asshole. Your theology is shit, your behaviors don’t match those of faith, you butcher Genesis. The only thing that is clear is your hatred for Christianity and Christians.

lol.... You are the guy who tries to convince people that you really really really are a believer in Jesus and love God and truth, even though you are openly dedicated to desecrating the teachings of Jesus, lying in the name of God, and perpetuating the evil of idolatry by worshipping a false three in one edible lifeless matzo made by human hands and eating it for spiritual life..

I will freely admit to being not all bad and not all good. You can stop treating me like I am all bad or I will have to put a boot up your ass. Neither one of us wants that.

We disagree on theology. But only one of us has been shiting on the other’s theology. So who’s the fucking asshole?

Are you retarded?

I’m just trying to figure out why you are such an asshole. Your theology is shit, your behaviors don’t match those of faith, you butcher Genesis. The only thing that is clear is your hatred for Christianity and Christians.

lol.... You are the guy who tries to convince people that you really really really are a believer in Jesus and love God and truth, even though you are openly dedicated to desecrating the teachings of Jesus, lying in the name of God, and perpetuating the evil of idolatry by worshipping a false three in one edible lifeless matzo made by human hands and eating it for spiritual life..

I will freely admit to being not all bad and not all good. You can stop treating me like I am all bad or I will have to put a boot up your ass. Neither one of us wants that.

We disagree on theology. But only one of us has been shiting on the other’s theology. So who’s the fucking asshole?

You are the fucking asshole.

Your theology perpetuates self-aggrandizing evil in society through the destruction of souls.

You are.

Your theology perpetuates self-aggrandizing evil in society and the destruction of souls.
That’s what I thought. Do I need to trot out your quotes to prove my point?

You are.

Your theology perpetuates self-aggrandizing evil in society and the destruction of souls.

lol... The point has already been proven.

You do the exact thing that the Law of God teaches results in death for spiritual life.

Anyone with eyes can clearly see that you have your reward already.

Congratulations!

Your theology perpetuates self-aggrandizing evil in society through the destruction of souls.
And I am an asshole why? Because I follow a different theology than you?

You are.

lol... The point has already been proven.

You do the exact thing that the Law teaches results in death for spiritual life.

Anyone with eyes can clearly see that you have your reward already.

Congratulations!
So I am an asshole because my theology is different than yours? That’s it? Anything else?

Nooo, You are trying to convince grown adults that a three in one God that diddled a virgin to become a man can be turned into an edible cracker by a priest because you believe it.

This is your theology. Jesus died, I'm a sinner, Yay! I'm goin up to hebbin!

If you want the entire list of reasons why you are an asshole, read all of your posts and discussions with everyone else.

Last edited:

Nooo, You are trying to convince grown adults that a three in one God that diddled a virgin to become a man can be turned into an edible cracker by a priest because you believe it.

I am not trying to convince anyone. I don’t care what others believe. I’m not you. You care what others believe that’s why you insult their beliefs that don’t match your own. You especially target Christians.

Let us for a moment reflect on what it means in history when one people attack another people for no other reason than they had different religious beliefs.

Isn’t one of the biggest complaints about religions is that it leads to wars?

So which one of us is the asshole?

I am not trying to convince anyone. I don’t care what others believe. I’m not you. You care what others believe that’s why you insult their beliefs that don’t match your own. You especially target Christians.

Let us for a moment reflect on what it means in history when one people attack another people for no other reason than they had different religious beliefs.

Oh, so now you are not trying to convince everyone else that your theology is the only way to eternal life ?

You aren't trying to convince everybody that your stupid version of genesis can explain the beginning of the universe even though thats not what the story of genesis is even about?

Right.

I'm not attacking your beliefs. I am revealing the truth.

You feel like you are being attacked because you are a liar.

Thinking that no one notices is what is making you the asshole. Look at what you have done so far. You went from obsessing over whether I believed in God to whether I was a Jew to avoid the issues I raised and then started a debate over who is the greatest asshole..

Don't worry. You win.

Last edited:

Oh, so now you are not trying to convince everyone else that your theology is the only way to eternal life ?

You aren't trying to convince everybody that your stupid version of genesis can explain the beginning of the universe even though thats not what the story of genesis is even about?

Right.

Thinking that no one notices is what is making you the asshole.
You know I have never tried to convince anyone of that. Show me where I ever once even slightly implied that. You can’t. I never did. I can’t even fathom where you got such a ridiculous idea from. I have literally argued the exact opposite. That God does not care what name you call him just that you do.

Right.

Thinking that no one notices is what is making you the asshole. Look at what you have done so far. You went from obsessing over whether I was a Jew to avoid the issues I raised and then started a debate over who is the greatest asshole..

Don't worry. You win.
Do I need to show your quotes which prove otherwise? That’s all you do. You condemn respect for Christians. It’s the one constant in your posts.

Right.

Thinking that no one notices is what is making you the asshole. Look at what you have done so far. You went from obsessing over whether I was a Jew to avoid the issues I raised and then started a debate over who is the greatest asshole..

Don't worry. You win.
Do I need to show your quotes which prove otherwise? That’s all you do. You condemn respect for Christians. It’s the one constant in your posts.
Look at what you have done so far.

You went from obsessing over whether I believed in God to whether I was a Jew to avoid the issues I raised and then started a debate over who is the greatest asshole..

Like I said. Don't worry. You win.

Right.

Don't worry. You win.

You went from obsessing over whether I believed in God to whether I was a Jew to avoid the issues I raised and then started a debate over who is the greatest asshole..

It was all related and relevant in establishing your motive. You can’t even admit you are doing it.

Right.

Don't worry. You win.

It was all related and relevant in establishing your motive. You can’t even admit you are doing it.

lol... Motive? Is the motive for revealing the truth a mystery to you?

You should have listened to me when I told you that you had the right to remain silent.

What can be done for you now? lol... whether you like it or not, Sunday will never be the same.

:spinner:

Last edited:

Right.

Don't worry. You win.

lol... Motive? Is the motive for revealing the truth a mystery to you?

You should have listened to me when I told you that you had the right to remain silent.

What can be done for you now? lol... whether you like it or not, Sunday will never be the same.

:spinner:
Quit trying to change the subject. You condemn respect for Christians. You are a real dirt bag.

We "sin" because our hard wired behavior is the product of evolution, while "sins" are a construct of human intelligence. It is no surprise that these two concepts do not perfectly align. We didn't evolve to be pacifists, or to form alliances with competitors, for instance.

So, as per usual, another goofy religious construct is rendered false and obsolete by empirical knowledge.

We "sin" because our hard wired behavior is the product of evolution, while "sins" are a construct of human intelligence. It is no surprise that these two concepts do not perfectly align. We didn't evolve to be pacifists, or to form alliances with competitors, for instance.

So, as per usual, another goofy religious construct is rendered false and obsolete by empirical knowledge.
Before you can say why people sin, don’t you have to define what sin means.

How do you define sin?

Forum List

Back