why do you sin/free will

Do you believe in the G-d of Abraham?

Do you not realize that you have asked me and I have answered you that exact same question many times?

Do you still not believe me that by setting aside the law of God and teaching others to do the same you have been confined to the realm of the dead?
No. I don’t believe I have asked that question worded exactly that way. It has taken me awhile to figure out just the right wording to trap you.

Deny him. Or admit you are a Jew. Your call. I’ll keep asking it until you choose.

lol... In your zeal to trap me you have made a fool out of yourself.

Good job!
The fool says there is no G-d of Abraham.

The fool would be you. Abraham denounced idolatry.

You do not believe in the God of Abraham. If you did you would do as Abraham did and denounce idolatry and would rather be dead than to willingly get down on your knees in deranged adoration before the image of a three in one edible mangod in the form of a cracker that is handed out like a cheap snack food and eaten.
I absolutely do believe in the G-d of Abraham.

The question being asked is do you believe in the G-d of Abraham. A question you keep dodging.

Not really. It looks like an anti-Christian rant.

I guess that’s what Jewish evangelizing looks like.

Right. Evangelizing Jews always say that eating the flesh of Jesus leads to eternal life. Those bastards!

Just one more question..

Is there anything good inside of you?

I figured you had a typo there. Your theology is vague, nondescript and illogical. You literally disavow divinity of Jesus and then elevate eating his flesh to the divine.

Your vagueness in explaining how you eat the flesh of Jesus is intentional.

You have basically co-opted Christian theology and butchered it into something illogical.

Talking snakes is logical?

Talking snakes are allegorical.

It seems you re-write most of the Bible as being allegorical.

You agree that the gods of the Bibles are allegorical?

It only seems that way to you, Hollie. Because you don’t understand the text of your own people. You even denied being Jewish. Do you remember that?

Do you not realize that you have asked me and I have answered you that exact same question many times?

Do you still not believe me that by setting aside the law of God and teaching others to do the same you have been confined to the realm of the dead?
No. I don’t believe I have asked that question worded exactly that way. It has taken me awhile to figure out just the right wording to trap you.

Deny him. Or admit you are a Jew. Your call. I’ll keep asking it until you choose.

Good job!

You do not believe in the God of Abraham. If you did you would do as Abraham did and denounce idolatry and would rather be dead than to willingly get down on your knees in deranged adoration before the image of a three in one edible mangod in the form of a cracker that is handed out like a cheap snack food and eaten.

The question being asked is do you believe in the G-d of Abraham. A question you keep dodging.

Of course you believe in the God of Abraham. He is the God whose condemnation you are under for turning aside his commands and teaching others to do the same by worshipping Jesus , the messiah, a human being.

Good job!

Of course you believe in the God of Abraham. He is the God whose condemnation you are under for turning aside his commands and teaching others to do the same by worshipping Jesus , the messiah, a human being.
The question is do you believe in the G-d of Abraham?

Good job!

No. I do not "just believe" in anything. I know God better than you know yourself.

I have been intimately acquainted with the God of Abraham ever since I was born.

Now why the fuck do you perjure yourself in his name as if it was a religious duty?

No. I do not "just believe" in anything. I know God better than you know yourself.

I have been intimately acquainted with the God of Abraham ever since I was born.

Now why the fuck do you perjure yourself in his name as if it was a religious duty?
Are you Jewish?

Are you Jewish?

Are you having trouble retaining information?

Last edited:

Are you Jewish?

Apparently so.

You indirectly and grudgingly acknowledged belief in the G-d of Abraham. I would have been singing his praises if someone had asked me.

But I don’t recall ever asking you if you were Jewish. I just assumed you were from your evangelizing Judaism. Which by the way you have a piss poor understanding of Genesis.

So, are you Jewish?

Right. Evangelizing Jews always say that eating the flesh of Jesus leads to eternal life. Those bastards!

Just one more question..

Is there anything good inside of you?

I figured you had a typo there. Your theology is vague, nondescript and illogical. You literally disavow divinity of Jesus and then elevate eating his flesh to the divine.

You have basically co-opted Christian theology and butchered it into something illogical.

It only seems that way to you, Hollie. Because you don’t understand the text of your own people. You even denied being Jewish. Do you remember that?

That was another sidestep. Your re-writing of the Bibles is not uncommon. It’s a pretty standard tactic for those who who know little of their theology.

Why not just admit you’re a failed Jew who converted?

Are you Jewish?

Apparently so.

You indirectly and grudgingly acknowledged belief in the G-d of Abraham. I would have been singing his praises if someone had asked me.

But I don’t recall ever asking you if you were Jewish. I just assumed you were from your evangelizing Judaism. Which by the way you have a piss poor understanding of Genesis.

So, are you Jewish?
This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away, and by the writing on the other every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who perjures himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones, and all."

That was another sidestep. Your re-writing of the Bibles is not uncommon. It’s a pretty standard tactic for those who who know little of their theology.

Why not just admit you’re a failed Jew who converted?
No. I understand that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are the historical account of the world that all nations share. You don’t. You won’t even answer the simple question of do you believe in the G-d of Abraham. You are a dishonest person.

Christianity is a sect of Judaism so in a way I am Jewish. You and I are brother and sister.

Are you Jewish?

Apparently so.

So, are you Jewish?
This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away, and by the writing on the other every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who perjures himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones, and all."
That’s a cool story but it doesn’t answer the question I asked. Are you Jewish?

Are you Jewish?

Apparently so.

So, are you Jewish?

lol , Yes, very cool story.. It explains your predicament perfectly..

Anyway, like I have told you many times before. I am not Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Satanist or whatever. I do not belong to or follow any religion at all. I come from a long line of barbarians.

I'm an American goddammit.

Are you Jewish?

Apparently so.

So, are you Jewish?

Anyway, like I have told you many times before. I am not Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Satanist or whatever. I do not belong to or follow any religion at all. I come from a long line of barbarians.

I wasn’t asking about your religion, liar.

Are you Jewish?

Apparently so.

So, are you Jewish?

Are you Jewish?

Are you retarded?

Last edited:
Apparently so.

So, are you Jewish?

Are you Jewish?

Are you retarded?
Nope, but the question is are you Jewish.

Are you Jewish?

Are you retarded?

It's possible that some of my ancestors were secret Jews in Spain 500 years ago.The rest were European barbarians, kings, shepherds, merchants, sailors, physicians, pirates, Caribbean head hunters, African slaves, and who knows what.. So what.

What does that have to do with anything? Do you have a problem with Jews?

Why do you lie in the name of God?

Last edited:

Are you Jewish?

Are you retarded?

It's possible that some of my ancestors were secret Jews in Spain 500 years ago.The rest were European barbarians, kings, shepherds, merchants, sailors, physicians, pirates, Caribbean head hunters, African slaves, and who knows what.. So what.

What does that have to do with anything? Do you have a problem with Jews?

Why do you lie in the name of God?
I’m just trying to figure out why you are such an asshole. Your theology is shit, your behaviors don’t match those of faith, you butcher Genesis. The only thing that is clear is your hatred for Christianity and Christians.

So now you know why and where my confusion stems from.

Last edited:
Best commentary I read on this was from a Rabbi.

Isn't it a common for us to imagine animals speaking to us?
  • Dog: Take me for a walk!
  • Squirrel: Fill up the empty bird feeder!
  • Cat: Dinner, please.
  • Chinchilla: Snack time!
In the same way it appears Eve did the same thing with a snake who may have been crawling up a tree and tasted the fruit God commanded mankind not to eat. (See, Eve, not so bad...) The same could be true of Baalam's donkey.

Forum List

Back