Why Do You Love The Communists?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
That question for you Liberals.
Yeah, you do. You accept them the way you'd accept a goofy uncle, y'know.....'a little strange but not a bad guy.'

OK...I understand why you hate, abhor the Nazis.

I know what they did....I see the Nazi villains in the movies....I recognize the references to 'grammar Nazi.' That makes sense.
But the fact that the same visceral hatred is not assigned to communists....the shrug, the sophisticated chuckle/sneer at those persistent anti-communists...
.....is the proof that you have been indoctrinated, brain-washed, manipulated.

Because the communists were far worse, and for far longer.

Yes...I'll prove it to you. First...let's fill in your history lacunae...

1. Remember that communism, Karl Marx, goes back to mid19th century....and took over Russia early in the 20 century. Not long after, it had cells and well organized branches in almost every western nation. From the start, they knew the value of psychological indoctrinations.

2. In the early years after the Bolshevik Revolution, the communists used manipulations, such as the Potemkin Villages, to persuade the world how admirable and successful the revolution had been. One technique was to invite prominent American and British leftists to take carefully planned tours. And these ‘Potemkin Progressives,’ for the most part, behaved and thought just as they were meant to.

a. Lenin, and then Stalin, carefully arranged the tours so that these progressives would then go back to their countries and praise Soviet Russia, so that the citizens would demand that Russia be recognized....'worker's paradise' and all.

H.G. Wells met with Stalin in 1934, and wrote “I’ve never met a man more candid, fair and honest!” and “…everyone trusts him!’ And of Lenin, “…frank, refreshing, and an amazing little man!’

George Bernard Shaw met with Stalin, as well. He returned, and wrote, “ We cannot afford to give ourselves moral airs when our most enterprising neighbors, the Soviet Union, humanely and judiciously liquidates a handful of exploiters and speculators to make the world safe for honest men.” He parroted the exact line that Stalin had given him!

And, of course, John Dewey.
See "Dupes," by Paul Kengor

When he returned from the Soviet Union, Shaw backed up ever lie that Walter Duranty reported. He testified that there was not, and never could be, a food shortage in the USSR.
Paul Hollander, “Political Pilgrims,” p.119

None of this was taught to you in government schools....was it?

Your examples are so old, they're completely meaningless. How about something a bit more recent?

10432974_10152226558471275_7837199847487664027_n_zpsf3e6dbcd.png

BushSaudiPrinceAbdullahHoldingHands.jpg

1937496_10152605293634061_6284028094352490639_n_zps5cdda62c.jpg

The nazis, as contemptible as they are, were boy scouts compared to the 2 most significant communist despots, stalin and mao.

Libs love to insist the nazi regime was "right wing" even though they use the same anti-capitalist rhetoric, and talk about rich people and Christians with the same rhetoric that was used against the jews. The nazi's were just communist light, with a nationalist twist. Since both communism and fascism appealed to the same servile bed wetters who believed government should have the power to take shit away from others to give it to them, they competed in the arena of ideas.

Once the nazis and fascists lost, the left banished them to "the right". They're still far left of anything most of us believe in, but then again leftists do not feel the need to be contained by facts and reality.

Why is this opinion thread in the Politics sub-forum???

You spelled 'troll' wrong.

PC has special privileges. She's protected under the USMB posters with Disabilities Act.

We liberals don't love communism. We love social democracy, and sad day for you PC, we are winning the battle to establish that as the norm in the civilized world.

Your examples are so old, they're completely meaningless. How about something a bit more recent?

I see your point.....so much you didn't know, how could you possibly catch up?

That's why I'm here....to save the day!

Stay with it, and take notes:

Throughout the mid-20th century, communist proselytizers were everywhere.

Q: What's the difference between a Communist car and a Communist proselytizer?

A: You can close the door on a Communist proselytizer.

3. Not everyone was fooled.
English journalist Malcolm Muggeridge took the tour in the early 30’s, and wrote about how gullible these Potemkin Progressives were. “The spectacle of them traveling, with radiant optimism through a famished countryside, wandering in happy bands about squalid overcrowded Soviet towns, listening with unshakable faith to the fatuous patter of carefully trained and indoctrinated guides, repeating like schoolchildren a multiplication table, the bogus statistics and mindless slogans endlessly intoned to them --all, all chanting the praises of Stalin and his Dictatorship of the Proletariat. It was as though a vegetarian society had come out with a passionate plea for cannibalism, or Hitler had been nominated posthumously for the Nobel Peace Prize." Malcolm Muggeridge Quotes Author of Something Beautiful for God

a. Muggeridge was mystified by the naïveté of these progressives, the unbelievable credulity of these mostly university-educated ‘tourists’- and it astonished even the Soviet officials! “These fellow passengers provide my first experience of the progressive elites from all over the world, who attached themselves to the Soviet regime, resolved to believe anything they were told!

b. Yuri Bezmenov, Soviet journalist, recounted, no matter how outrageous the line of Soviet propaganda they fed them, they swallowed it!

c. John Dewey was one such Potemkin Progressive. And this man is the greatest single influence on American schoolchildren; his books have been used to train generations of teachers.

d. In 1932, journalist Gareth Jones had exposed Stalin's Terror Famine:
"In the train a Communist denied to me that there was a famine. I flung a crust of bread which I had been eating from my own supply into a spittoon. A peasant fellow-passenger fished it out and ravenously ate it."
Gareth Jones journalist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And you, who shrug about communists....or buy the lie that Nazis were right-wing,....you think you're any different from the other dupes?

Look who you voted for.

I see your point.....so much you didn't know, how could you possibly catch up?

That's why I'm here....to save the day!

Stay with it, and take notes:

Throughout the mid-20th century, communist proselytizers were everywhere.

Q: What's the difference between a Communist car and a Communist proselytizer?

A: You can close the door on a Communist proselytizer.

3. Not everyone was fooled.
English journalist Malcolm Muggeridge took the tour in the early 30’s, and wrote about how gullible these Potemkin Progressives were. “The spectacle of them traveling, with radiant optimism through a famished countryside, wandering in happy bands about squalid overcrowded Soviet towns, listening with unshakable faith to the fatuous patter of carefully trained and indoctrinated guides, repeating like schoolchildren a multiplication table, the bogus statistics and mindless slogans endlessly intoned to them --all, all chanting the praises of Stalin and his Dictatorship of the Proletariat. It was as though a vegetarian society had come out with a passionate plea for cannibalism, or Hitler had been nominated posthumously for the Nobel Peace Prize." Malcolm Muggeridge Quotes Author of Something Beautiful for God

a. Muggeridge was mystified by the naïveté of these progressives, the unbelievable credulity of these mostly university-educated ‘tourists’- and it astonished even the Soviet officials! “These fellow passengers provide my first experience of the progressive elites from all over the world, who attached themselves to the Soviet regime, resolved to believe anything they were told!

b. Yuri Bezmenov, Soviet journalist, recounted, no matter how outrageous the line of Soviet propaganda they fed them, they swallowed it!

c. John Dewey was one such Potemkin Progressive. And this man is the greatest single influence on American schoolchildren; his books have been used to train generations of teachers.

d. In 1932, journalist Gareth Jones had exposed Stalin's Terror Famine:
"In the train a Communist denied to me that there was a famine. I flung a crust of bread which I had been eating from my own supply into a spittoon. A peasant fellow-passenger fished it out and ravenously ate it."
Gareth Jones journalist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And you, who shrug about communists....or buy the lie that Nazis were right-wing,....you think you're any different from the other dupes?

Look who you voted for.

The Communist Party in America currently has about 2000 members. Why don't you go argue with them?

Yeah, you do. You accept them the way you'd accept a goofy uncle, y'know.....'a little strange but not a bad guy.'

I know what they did....I see the Nazi villains in the movies....I recognize the references to 'grammar Nazi.' That makes sense.
But the fact that the same visceral hatred is not assigned to communists....the shrug, the sophisticated chuckle/sneer at those persistent anti-communists...

1. Remember that communism, Karl Marx, goes back to mid19th century....and took over Russia early in the 20 century. Not long after, it had cells and well organized branches in almost every western nation. From the start, they knew the value of psychological indoctrinations.

2. In the early years after the Bolshevik Revolution, the communists used manipulations, such as the Potemkin Villages, to persuade the world how admirable and successful the revolution had been. One technique was to invite prominent American and British leftists to take carefully planned tours. And these ‘Potemkin Progressives,’ for the most part, behaved and thought just as they were meant to.

a. Lenin, and then Stalin, carefully arranged the tours so that these progressives would then go back to their countries and praise Soviet Russia, so that the citizens would demand that Russia be recognized....'worker's paradise' and all.

H.G. Wells met with Stalin in 1934, and wrote “I’ve never met a man more candid, fair and honest!” and “…everyone trusts him!’ And of Lenin, “…frank, refreshing, and an amazing little man!’

George Bernard Shaw met with Stalin, as well. He returned, and wrote, “ We cannot afford to give ourselves moral airs when our most enterprising neighbors, the Soviet Union, humanely and judiciously liquidates a handful of exploiters and speculators to make the world safe for honest men.” He parroted the exact line that Stalin had given him!

When he returned from the Soviet Union, Shaw backed up ever lie that Walter Duranty reported. He testified that there was not, and never could be, a food shortage in the USSR.

Because True Communists may believe and aspire to a Commune of Heaven on Earth regardless of any divine intervention.

We have communism in America. We have communist rule in politics. We've lost the right to privacy in order for the government to spy on its own citizens. Our everyday lives are dictated by the government. Our government owns everything we have ( taxation ). Look at eminent domain laws. Look at the requirement to show ID upon request. Look at innocent citizens in our prisons and jails. Look at the number of cameras everywhere, watching everybody and everything. Look at restrictions on worship and prayer in public schools. Look at government created poverty. Look at the dependency of the poor on government.

What do communist countries do that's not being done in America?

Last edited:

We have communism in America. We have communist rule in politics. We've lost the right to privacy in order for the government can spy on its own citizens. Our everyday lives are dictated by the government. Our government owns everything we have ( taxation ). Look at eminent domain laws. Look at the requirement to show ID upon request. Look at innocent citizens in our prisons and jails. Look at the number of cameras everywhere, watching everybody and everything. Look at restrictions on worship and prayer in public schools. Look at government created poverty. Look at the dependency of the poor on government.

Why do you bother to get out of bed? Look at yourself in the mirror. Look at your posts. Look at how much better the board would be without your 24/7 bitch/moan fest.

What is the difference between you and nothing?

We have communism in America. We have communist rule in politics. We've lost the right to privacy in order for the government to spy on its own citizens. Our everyday lives are dictated by the government. Our government owns everything we have ( taxation ). Look at eminent domain laws. Look at the requirement to show ID upon request. Look at innocent citizens in our prisons and jails. Look at the number of cameras everywhere, watching everybody and everything. Look at restrictions on worship and prayer in public schools. Look at government created poverty. Look at the dependency of the poor on government.

Mass murder, famines, conscription, forced abortions...

Other than that you're right.

Thanks liberals.

We have communism in America. We have communist rule in politics. We've lost the right to privacy in order for the government can spy on its own citizens. Our everyday lives are dictated by the government. Our government owns everything we have ( taxation ). Look at eminent domain laws. Look at the requirement to show ID upon request. Look at innocent citizens in our prisons and jails. Look at the number of cameras everywhere, watching everybody and everything. Look at restrictions on worship and prayer in public schools. Look at government created poverty. Look at the dependency of the poor on government.

Why do you bother to get out of bed? Look at yourself in the mirror. Look at your posts. Look at how much better the board would be without your 24/7 bitch/moan fest.

What is the difference between you and nothing?
I'm sorry that you're a little on edge this morning. Try another cup of coffee, it might help. I hope the rest of the day turns out to be very nice for you. I'm sure that tomorrow will be better. Call a friend and have a nice chat. It might cheer you up and make your day. What could it hurt?

Forum List

Back