Why do you like Donald Trump?

I’ll start. I like him because he’s not a pussy. He says what he means, and isn’t stuck on politically correct fake bullshit. We need someone strong, who doesn’t back down. If you don’t like him, start yet another thread. Or, tell everyone why Nancy Polosi is awesome in explicit language. No trolls welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because he did this to the liberals.

Why do you hate American citizens?

So you long to go down on Nancy Polosi, you say. Huh.

It beats sucking trumps dick.

I’ll start. I like him because he’s not a pussy. He says what he means, and isn’t stuck on politically correct fake bullshit. We need someone strong, who doesn’t back down. If you don’t like him, start yet another thread. Or, tell everyone why Nancy Polosi is awesome in explicit language. No trolls welcome.

Because he did this to the liberals.

Why do you hate American citizens?

So you long to go down on Nancy Polosi, you say. Huh.

It beats sucking trumps dick.

Dims have experience sucking cock, so that’s one thing they accomplished. Also, we don’t really know what is between her legs. Could be Sasquatch.

Why didn't Hillary's daughter run? We need younger, nonserious women as Queen I mean president, you know whatever...
She "Chelsea" married a hedge fund manager...The enemy of the liberals....a rich guy who has lots of money....hypocrite royal....
https://nypost.com/2015/06/03/hedge-fund-hater-hillary-going-to-hedgies-home-for-campaign-cash/
“There’s something wrong when hedge-fund managers pay less in taxes than nurses or the truckers I saw on I-80” while driving from New York, Clinton said in April in her first campaign visit to Iowa.
For Clintons, a Hedge Fund in the Family. Marc Mezvinsky, right, with his father-in-law, former President Bill Clinton, and the N.B.A. star Dikembe Mutombo in February. Since marrying Chelsea Clinton five years ago, Marc Mezvinsky, a money manager, appears to have settled into his life as Bill and Hillary Clinton’s son-in-law.
For Clintons, a Hedge Fund in the Family - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2015/03/23/business/dealbook/for-clintons-a-hedge-fund-in-the-family.html

You've completely misread him. He is a frightened little kid at heart, blustering and bullying to hide his fears.

What's good about Trump is what see is what you get. With most presidents, you may have lingering doubts about their honesty, morality, and their job performance. With Trump, there is no doubt.

You've completely misread him. He is a frightened little kid at heart, blustering and bullying to hide his fears.

You like the homo candidate. He shares your lifestyle. Now tell us why you like Nancy.

You like the homo candidate. He shares your lifestyle. Now tell us why you like Nancy.

Why are all of you conservitards obsessed with homosexuality?

Are you in the closet with Mikey?

What are you guys doing in there?

Why are all of you conservitards obsessed with homosexuality?

Are you in the closet with Mikey?

What are you guys doing in there?

Just find it amusing that dims think it’s mainstream. America wasn’t ready for a woman president, especially that witch. And definitely not ready for a butt pirate. But I digress troll. This is about why we like Trump, not another orange man bad thread. So go back with your butt hurt lib, dim, clown parade, and comfort each other. Or tell us why Nancy is an extraordinarily beautiful person.

Trump will get my vote again in 2020.

I voted for him because both corrupted parties couldn't stand him. He was my only real choice as an Independent.
If the GOP would have run Bush in their attempt to garner a dynasty they would have lost me forever like the Dems did decades ago.

Still have my concerns about the deficit spending in DC, but the slime in Congress has been no help either. Hillary sure as hell wouldn't reduce spending. Neither will Biden.

New Topics

Forum List

Back