Why Do Women Hate Hillary?

Hopefully more people who hate het come out tonight and vote.
CdUT0DyWAAAtDpJ.jpg

with the rest of their nazi supporters

Hell. I never liked her even when she was the FL.

Woman is far from honest and how she could stay married to a man who's cheated on her since the day they married is beyond me. +

Hell I would have kicked that whoredog to the curb long ago. Just shows what a climber she is and how unimportant marriage is to her.

Many questionable things have happened around the Clintons. Trustworthy they ain't.

Because she's an avaricious, sickeningly power-hungry, astonishingly hypocritical, swivel-eyed, shrieking harpy.
But also because she has spent her life supporting and covering up for a predatory sex assaulter - and she was utterly callous to the female victims whom she relentlessly trashed - not the type of women who should be admired by other women, IMHO.
Oh, and of course, she has no integrity, dignity, poise or class - and she literally oozes vulgarity :)
And need I mention the voice? <shudder> :eek:

I couldn't have said it better, and you didn't even use the word fuck.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Because she's an avaricious, sickeningly power-hungry, astonishingly hypocritical, swivel-eyed, shrieking harpy.
But also because she has spent her life supporting and covering up for a predatory sex assaulter - and she was utterly callous to the female victims whom she relentlessly trashed - not the type of women who should be admired by other women, IMHO.
Oh, and of course, she has no integrity, dignity, poise or class - and she literally oozes vulgarity :)
And need I mention the voice? <shudder> :eek:

OMG I couldn't have said it better if I tried. and you left nothing out.

You go girl. LOL

Forum List

Back