Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't proven anything. The idea that that a Japanese man is exactly the same as a Pygmy from the Congo Basin is twisted and absurd. Anybody who claims otherwise belongs to a cult, much like what we see here in medical schools, now. This medical school instructor apologized to the students for using the phrase. "Pregnant Woman," because, they claim, that biological sex isn't real; just like biological race. You are on the same side with these psychotics. Med Schools Are Now Denying Biological Sex
Red herring, weakling.

mga138
Calling something "BULLSHIT," is not an argument against it, neither is calling something "racist." Those are the avoidances of an argument, and that does nothing to disprove anything I wrote, nor does it make a case for your side. WORTHLESS. At least the other guy here is trying to have a conversation, and that deserves a lot more respect than what you are doing.

That's not how it works, You dumb bastard. Science is not about people trying to disprove you It's up to you PROVE.

Otherwise we could spend years trying to disprove people who have all sorts of theories and believe their is an alien civilisation on Mars or the UK royal family are lizards or Elvis is still alive.

It's up to you prove

Which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in cleartext ?
What are the precise genetic criteria for making this classification ?

Those questions can obviously only be answered in arbitrary dimensions which are man-made constructs according to human perception alone

I feel bad for you, because you’re trying to debate me in my own field. Don’t confuse your 1st Grade Crayola Painting with the Mona Lisa. You’re not as deep or as clever as you try to make yourself out to be.

Science is, after all, a big tent and everyone’s welcome to discuss. But ideas only catch on when they are very well proven.

You have invested too much in this and accepting the truth now would mean accepting that, all along, you have not been a “dispassionate scientist” but an ignorant fool. And that, you cannot accept of yourself.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I am speaking for black people right now.
Bullshit. You are speaking for YOURSELF. Get over it, this excuse after excuse after excuse of your own behavior. But you won't. You ENJOY being the token Angry Black Guy.

Blah-Blah-Blah

Asking for stats about race from Charles Murray is like asking Ronald McDonald for stats about vegans. I'm not even gonna read them

Didn't he marry an Asian woman and have two hapa children and this is the author of one of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

But I've read the Bell Curve. They debate like you really in that they take the concept of race as a universal given.

That’s how they can continue being vague about it throughout the book.

They wrote a book whose central point is the classification of humans by intelligence and IQ differences between races. They assume an innate genetic component in both race and IQ but themselves fail to deliver a universal definition of the groupings they write about.

They're not stupid.

They know very well that the classifications they assume as given are not repeatable and applicable everywhere in the world.

The last chapter is the main piece though

That's were they suggests that we might as well stop making progress in finding the factors for all inequalities and accept them as a natural law.

But then, at the same time, they take a nostalgic look backwards to philosophies of centuries gone by were the unwashed masses of dumb sheep were at the mercy of an elite.

An elite who alone have the power to choose when they are generous and when they are punitive. Although the authors are trying so hard....so, SO HARD to be subtle and preserve the appearance of being unbiased all the way through.

The last chapter is where they show their true colours and the true purpose of the book.

Finally, if in an allegedly scientific context authors go through the effort of making apologetic statement after statement and/or adding praising reviews, they annihilate their own credibility.

In no serious scientific publication will you find something like “So many non-believers were trying to discredit our work because they just don’t understand our “novelty ideas
Obviously you haven't read the book, and you are attempting to justify your ignorance on the subject by calling the authors childish names, and shredding the man because he has an Asian wife, which is typical. There is no serious disagreements with Murray on his findings AT ALL. None. The only discussion is Why those disparities exist.
And to be clear the intelligence hierarchy goes like this...

Asians have an average I.Q. of 105
Whites-100
Blacks-85 (in the western world and lower elsewhere).
NOBODY disagrees with this.
And you tell me what sort of "White Supremacist" would claim that Asians have a higher IQ.?

And funny that you disregard Murray--who is the leading expert in the field for the past 40 years, while you ape the nonsensical gibberish from the low I.Q., embarrassing mental case-- ta nehisi coates! Show me a formal debate Coates has engaged in, or Kendi, Or DiAngelo, for that matter. They don't do debates because they can only exist by being un-scrutinized, unexamined, and unchallenged. Why does Coats not debate a Jared Taylor, then, or anybody else? He wouldn't do it because it would mean the end of his career. It would go about as good for him as it did for Tariq Nasheed...

What is the point of discussing anything with you if you think that dismissing information and authorities on the subjects as "white Supremacists," is a good argument?
It's bad voodoo, huh?
Since you dismiss the greatest living scientist/geneticist, the Noble Prize winning James Watson on race, and you habitually ignore all the race-specific biological differences that science knows, can be proven, and all of which you ignore; and also all the ancillary evidence which shows how race is real and biological, such as DNA testing, skeletal recognition, race-specific bacterium, etc...and all of it is dismissed as simply White Suprmeacist bad voodoo, then lets move on to another subject.

Lets talk about race and policing and race and crime. The police kill twice the number of Whites each year as they do Blacks and a Black officer is twice more likely to kill an unarmed black suspect than a White officer is, then how is the BLM-style narrative on policing anything other than a racist conspiracy theory?

Last edited:
Bullshit. You are speaking for YOURSELF. Get over it, this excuse after excuse after excuse of your own behavior. But you won't. You ENJOY being the token Angry Black Guy.
No, since I am black I am speaking to issues all blacks face. You guys will use 1 sellout to represent all black people. Why do you racists think it's wrong for blacks to be angry about your racism? I am no token and you are delusional if you don't think there are over 40 million other blacks out there just as angry and some ever angrier. You racist seem to think it's OK to be angry abouy shit you imagine be we have to smile at your racism.

I'm talking for black people, and that's the way it is.

Obviously you haven't read the book, and you are attempting to justify your ignorance on the subject by calling the authors childish names, and shredding the man because he has an Asian wife, which is typical. There is no serious disagreements with Murray on his findings AT ALL. None. The only discussion is Why those disparities exist.

Whites-100
And you tell me what sort of "White Supremacist" would claim that Asians have a higher IQ.?

And funny that you disregard Murray--who is the leading expert in the field for the past 40 years, while you ape the nonsensical gibberish from the low I.Q., embarrassing mental case-- ta nehisi coates! Show me a formal debate Coates has engaged in, or Kendi, Or DiAngelo, for that matter. They don't do debates because they can only exist by being un-scrutinized, unexamined, and unchallenged. Why does Coats not debate a Jared Taylor, then, or anybody else? He wouldn't do it because it would mean the end of his career. It would go about as good for him as it did for Tariq Nasheed...

What is the point of discussing anything with you if you think that dismissing information and authorities on the subjects as "white Supremacists," is a good argument?
It's bad voodoo, huh?
Since you dismiss the greatest living scientist/geneticist, the Noble Prize winning James Watson on race, and you habitually ignore all the race-specific biological differences that science knows, can be proven, and all of which you ignore; and also all the ancillary evidence which shows how race is real and biological, such as DNA testing, skeletal recognition, race-specific bacterium, etc...and all of it is dismissed as simply White Suprmeacist bad voodoo, then lets move on to another subject.

Lets talk about race and policing and race and crime. The police kill twice the number of Whites each year as they do Blacks and a Black officer is twice more likely to kill an unarmed black suspect than a White officer is, then how is the BLM-style narrative on policing anything other than a racist conspiracy theory?

IQ tests are not accurate indicators of intelligence. This is a long provent fact. And yourJared Taylor video is evidence of your own lack of intelligence.

IM2
Hey. Crow Jane. Why you be a flappin" dem gums an talkin' so colored? You be jivin' like a mozen greezy.

IQ tests are not accurate indicators of intelligence. This is a long provent fact. And yourJared Taylor video is evidence of your own lack of intelligence.
LOL....What is, then? Test scores like the military entrance exams or the SAT, or the MCAT? How about GPA? Maybe success and representation in high brain functioning fields like engineering, the sciences, and medicine? How about judging intelligence by the great works of philosophy. body of literature, technological advancements, civic innovation, works of high art, etc...? How about rates of degradation such as violent crime? You're not going to like the results of all those meters of success and failure, either.

And I think seeing that silly boy Nasheed get embarrassed by Jared Taylor is quite telling.

That's a lie. But this is what you guys do. Nobody black opposes white racism and everybody black hates blacks who stand up to it. It goes with the "I went to a mostly black school and everybody was racist against me because I am white" and "We hired blacks but they could never do the job" stories.
You are an idiot

LOL....What is, then? Test scores like the military entrance exams or the SAT, or the MCAT? How about GPA? Maybe success and representation in high brain functioning fields like engineering, the sciences, and medicine? How about judging intelligence by the great works of philosophy. body of literature, technological advancements, civic innovation, works of high art, etc...? How about rates of degradation such as violent crime? You're not going to like the results of all those meters of success and failure, either.

And I think seeing that silly boy Nasheed get embarrassed by Jared Taylor is quite telling.

Jared Taylor embarrassed himself. The man is an idiot that peddles racism.

Canon Shooter
The Tawana Brawley case had nothing to do with the NYPD, you stupid negro fuck. I know you don't want to discuss it, because it was a blatant case of chickenshit, lying little negroes, not unlike yourself, making up lies and getting caught in them..

horselightning
brawley a black girl claimed white men raped her and made a fool out of al sharpton. both eneded up paying out a lot of money. all cause that girl didnt eant to get in trouble for being out late.

I know of the case

video-retro-report-brawley-articleLarge.jpg

Brawley was a 15 year old black female who was never actually found to be lying. She just quit fighting.

To this day she has never refuted it as a lie.

The police verified cop DNA was all over her, but yet they still couldn't prove rape. Why did one of the cops kill himself a week after being accused of rape ? Suicide is as close to an admission of guilt as you will get. Also they never said how she chose the cops that raped her.

Or are you basing your assumptions on the word of white detectives, attorneys, judges, scared witnesses, and the mainstream media ?

@mgtpa
You are missing the obvious answer to all of that, which is that blacks are less intelligent than other races--on average--and that accounts for the disparities we see in society. If you cannot accept the reality of that fact, you'll just have to live in a state of confusion and anger where you blame others for your own community failures.

OK. So what do you do with race of less intelligent black people ?
And about six months after the hoax, Ms. Brawley’s former boyfriend told Newsday that she had invented the allegations, apparently to avoid a beating by her mother’s boyfriend after running away from home for four days.

And about six months after the hoax, Ms. Brawley’s former boyfriend told Newsday that she had invented the allegations, apparently to avoid a beating by her mother’s boyfriend after running away from home for four days.
So much phoney shit among the left. Can't believe a word they say.

mga138

If Watson is so great then why was he stripped of all his titles ?

241237134_576652460356751_7948257570283361820_n.jpg

James Watson the man who runs around trying to prove how stupid black people are but a DNA study of his genome found him to be 16% black.

241347124_576652440356753_2390069001073594946_n.jpg

You couldn't make it up

giphy.gif

Many of Nazi's were doctors. That doesn't mean anything just because Watson was educated in the "hard" sciences

mga138
Obviously you haven't read the book and you are attempting to justify your ignorance on the subject by calling the authors childish names, and shredding the man because he has an Asian wife, which is typical. There is no serious disagreements with Murray on his findings AT ALL. None. The only discussion is Why those disparities exist.

I have read the book. Once again. it's not up to anyone to disprove you. It's up to you to prove.

Behavior, intelligence, and other such traits are fundamentally incapable of being accurately measured due to the inability to develop universal standards of measurement. There is no single type of intelligence, and one person’s aggression is another’s passivity.

Human biology and genetics do vary, and do exhibit many characteristics grounded in these areas, but they are not the sole cause, or the sole determinant. And because experimentation is impossible due to contamination, the only evidence available are correlations, which leaves scientists unable to definitively determine causation.

These are pretty basic things which, unfortunately, a small and vocal wing of Americans regularly espouse. But ppl are readily willing to believe it even despite the plethora of contradictory evidence. This willingness towards racism is something which is at the heart of every single discussion on the Jared Taylor and the rest.

mga138
Whites-100

Shit !! You got me. I guess I'm dumb. Now what ?

Serial Killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ in the 140's, genius level in your world. But I guess a man who used to slit women from throat to vagina is intelligent. He's a superior being right ?

Exactly. Sit down and that's you James Watson, Jared Taylor and the rest don't drive their arguments to their conclusions that is :

Why aren't they demanding that everything is based on IQ ?

President elections ? Just give them an IQ and whoever scores highest get's the gig. Drivers licences ? Passports ?All jobs based on IQ ?

But they never do because they know deep down no one can be backed down to a number.

And if James Watson and Jared Taylor so great then why in neurology does no one takes IQ or their ideas seriously ? Why is It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists.

Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Why is that the case ?

Alfred Binet created IQ test’s to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school
system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children. He was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons, and Alfred must have been psychic because once the certain people got a hold of it, it took on a whole new meaning.

mga138
And funny that you disregard Murray--who is the leading expert in the field for the past 40 years, while you ape the nonsensical gibberish from the low I.Q., embarrassing mental case-- ta nehisi coates!

Charles Murray is a psychologist. Not a biologist. But yet he feels confident enough to speak on biology.

Intelligence, as many people here have pointed out is not something quantifiable (not sure if that is a word) you can’t measure how intelligent someone is, because to begin with you would have to be able to define intelligence very specically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of
thought (communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem.

mga138
Show me a formal debate Coates has engaged in, or Kendi, Or DiAngelo, for that matter. They don't do debates because they can only exist by being un-scrutinized, unexamined, and unchallenged. Why does Coats not debate a Jared Taylor, then, or anybody else? He wouldn't do it because it would mean the end of his career. It would go about as good for him as it did for Tariq Nasheed...

What's to debate ? Look. If all these white supremacists tuned in and said

"OK. Ladies and gentleman. We have an announcement. We are finally going to stop telling black people what they are. And we going to tell them what we are gong to do"

I'd be like

giphy.gif

I don't care what Jared Taylor thinks about black people. Get to the doing part.

Jared Taylor and his Dracula laugh lol. Look where Jared Taylor is now. His Youtube channel got taken down. His Twitter got taken. He's banned from a helluva lot of countries. He struggles to get business but if his theories are just so convincing and right then he needs to brush up on his convincing skills.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, since I am black I am speaking to issues all blacks face. You guys will use 1 sellout to represent all black people. Why do you racists think it's wrong for blacks to be angry about your racism? I am no token and you are delusional if you don't think there are over 40 million other blacks out there just as angry and some ever angrier. You racist seem to think it's OK to be angry abouy shit you imagine be we have to smile at your racism.

I'm talking for black people, and that's the way it is.
You talk FOR YOURSELF. I am sure there are many just like you..constantly angry over slavery that NONE of us alive today owned; angry that you have kids you refuse to take care of and bail at the first opportunity; angry that your own black women think like you do and raise their children to not work hard or study or be decent human beings but instead blame "whitey"; Angry that everyone else sees the majority of abortions are BLACKS doing it to their own babies; anger that people want you to GROW THE FUCK UP and EARN what you want instead of demanding special treatment due to the color of your skin. I could go on, but why bother? Your head has been stuck in the proverbial sand for a very. long. time. and you will go to your grave blaming everyone EXCEPT YOURSELF and those JUST LIKE YOU.

And those blacks NOT like you....YOU call them Uncle Toms or washouts or whatever the term is you use. Hell, even in your songs you call them bitches.

Your problems and those who think like you ARE THE PROBLEM. Now go explain the drive bys that KILL little black children and find an excuse for it. Oh. Wait. It's whities fault the BLACKS KILL THEIR OWN.

:rolleyes:

Your song and dance gets old. Wake up.

mga138

If Watson is so great then why was he stripped of all his titles ?

241237134_576652460356751_7948257570283361820_n.jpg

James Watson the man who runs around trying to prove how stupid black people are but a DNA study of his genome found him to be 16% black.

241347124_576652440356753_2390069001073594946_n.jpg

You couldn't make it up

giphy.gif

Many of Nazi's were doctors. That doesn't mean anything just because Watson was educated in the "hard" sciences

mga138
Obviously you haven't read the book and you are attempting to justify your ignorance on the subject by calling the authors childish names, and shredding the man because he has an Asian wife, which is typical. There is no serious disagreements with Murray on his findings AT ALL. None. The only discussion is Why those disparities exist.

I have read the book. Once again. it's not up to anyone to disprove you. It's up to you to prove.

Behavior, intelligence, and other such traits are fundamentally incapable of being accurately measured due to the inability to develop universal standards of measurement. There is no single type of intelligence, and one person’s aggression is another’s passivity.

Human biology and genetics do vary, and do exhibit many characteristics grounded in these areas, but they are not the sole cause, or the sole determinant. And because experimentation is impossible due to contamination, the only evidence available are correlations, which leaves scientists unable to definitively determine causation.

These are pretty basic things which, unfortunately, a small and vocal wing of Americans regularly espouse. But ppl are readily willing to believe it even despite the plethora of contradictory evidence. This willingness towards racism is something which is at the heart of every single discussion on the Jared Taylor and the rest.

mga138
Whites-100

Shit !! You got me. I guess I'm dumb. Now what ?

Serial Killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ in the 140's, genius level in your world. But I guess a man who used to slit women from throat to vagina is intelligent. He's a superior being right ?

Exactly. Sit down and that's you James Watson, Jared Taylor and the rest don't drive their arguments to their conclusions that is :

Why aren't they demanding that everything is based on IQ ?

President elections ? Just give them an IQ and whoever scores highest get's the gig. Drivers licences ? Passports ?All jobs based on IQ ?

But they never do because they know deep down no one can be backed down to a number.

And if James Watson and Jared Taylor so great then why in neurology does no one takes IQ or their ideas seriously ? Why is It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists.

Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Why is that the case ?

Alfred Binet created IQ test’s to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school
system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children. He was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons, and Alfred must have been psychic because once the certain people got a hold of it, it took on a whole new meaning.

mga138
And funny that you disregard Murray--who is the leading expert in the field for the past 40 years, while you ape the nonsensical gibberish from the low I.Q., embarrassing mental case-- ta nehisi coates!

Charles Murray is a psychologist. Not a biologist. But yet he feels confident enough to speak on biology.

Intelligence, as many people here have pointed out is not something quantifiable (not sure if that is a word) you can’t measure how intelligent someone is, because to begin with you would have to be able to define intelligence very specically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of
thought (communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem.

mga138
Show me a formal debate Coates has engaged in, or Kendi, Or DiAngelo, for that matter. They don't do debates because they can only exist by being un-scrutinized, unexamined, and unchallenged. Why does Coats not debate a Jared Taylor, then, or anybody else? He wouldn't do it because it would mean the end of his career. It would go about as good for him as it did for Tariq Nasheed...

What's to debate ? Look. If all these white supremacists tuned in and said

"OK. Ladies and gentleman. We have an announcement. We are finally going to stop telling black people what they are. And we going to tell them what we are gong to do"

I'd be like

giphy.gif

I don't care what Jared Taylor thinks about black people. Get to the doing part.

Jared Taylor and his Dracula laugh lol. Look where Jared Taylor is now. His Youtube channel got taken down. His Twitter got taken. He's banned from a helluva lot of countries. He struggles to get business but if his theories are just so convincing and right then he needs to brush up on his convincing skills.

It’s not very difficult to learn why Watson was attacked and why Taylor has been banned on social media. They were both in trouble for telling the truth. Nobody has ever refuted what they say. They only claim that they shouldn’t say it. Like Nixon was caught on tape saying about race and I.Q. “Every president knows it’s true, but it is every Presidents job to pretend he doesn’t.”

Here, this report shows the suppression of the data on race (and sex) differences in intelligence. The people who disagree with Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and James Watson. You see, the people who are against them are NOT worried that they are wrong, they are worried because THEY ARE RIGHT.

Quotes from this report…
Full article: Research on group differences in intelligence: A defense of free inquiry (tandfonline.com)

Howard Gardner (Who you nearly quoted) was caught saying, “I do not condone investigations into differences in intelligence between the races, because I think the results will likely be incendiary”

Noam Chomsky “Studies like this are of NO scientific interest to anybody but racists and sexists.’

James Flynn said, “As far as race and intelligence are concerned, if Universities have their way, the necessary research will be stopped and never be done" They would rather not know.

Daniel Dennett says, “I would be strongly temped to mischaracterize this sort of research for the public good.”

Here is the author of that report saying that his paper is being redacted by people who haven’t even read it. They are afraid of the truth and do not want it known by the general public.
Academics are trying to get my paper retracted — and some of them haven’t even read it - The Spectator World

The journal of Intelligence wrote on their own website, “we will not publish articles that may lead to political controversy, and we will be the judge over when that is the case.” They aren’t interested in truth, just being politically correct.

This is secular religion, NOT science. And the same people who claim that the term, “Pregnant women,” or “Mothers Milk” are claiming the terms, “Human Milk,” or even “fathers Milk,” and “Pregnant Human,” are more accurate language.

This is cultish Zealotry and anybody who speaks the truth is banned, blocked, shut down, and under attack for daring to stray from their political vision. This includes the man who mapped the HUMAN GENOME (what can he know about genetics, right?)

Back to reality--You attack data and testing for being small sample sizes and extrapolations. However, the Roth study in 2001 reviewed 6.2 MILLION cognitive ability tests and found the EXACT same racial hierarchy existed. This is also consistent with the SAT, the GREs, the MCATS, Corporate job application test, and Military testing.

On of the interesting things about the I.Q racial hierarchy promoted by Taylor, Murray, and Watson (and, as I said, nobody disagrees on this fact, and the only debate is why these disparities exist).

Screenshot 2021-09-02 223527.jpg

Northeast Asians—I.Q. 105

Whites—I.Q. 100

Hispanics—I.Q. 90

Blacks—I.Q. 85

What is interesting about that is when you look at average household income, academic success rates, representation in high brain-function jobs, marriage success, home ownership, etc…the rates for those meters of success in society goes in EXACLY that order.

Conversely, all meters of failure, such as violent crime rates, drug use, drop-out rates, illegitimacy rates, etc…looks EXACLY like that list, but in the reverse. Funny how something you claim is debunked, illegitimate and not believed by anybody corresponds with reality so perfectly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back