Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I know how guys like you think. When the forms come you tick white.

What benefit could that possibly give me unless i lived in a south asian enclave?

I will get AA as a south asian in the midwest. Or mixed.

I get nothing as a white..../

What would compel me to do that? It makes no fucking sense. I have an ethnic last name lol

What benefit could that possibly give me unless i lived in a south asian enclave?

I will get AA as a south asian in the midwest. Or mixed.

I get nothing as a white..../

What would compel me to do that? It makes no fucking sense. I have an ethnic last name lol
So you're a Hapa ? Ok. Got. It

South Asian

My daddy is darker than you

I mean it's not ethnic relative to an African name. But it's not exactly european. lol
Hey wait a minute! Don’t you know that according to all the many white racists and black racists that continually shit up this forum there can be only white or Black people in the world? Don’t break the rules!

Juicin
South Asian. My daddy is darker than you.I mean it's not ethnic relative to an African name. But it's not exactly european. lol

Too many Asian immigrants bring that colourism nonsense to America. Because you have a messed up caste system in South Asia. And they see being closer to white, is like being closer to god.

Don't bring that here

The white supremacist have fked you up mentality to the point were many of you think like them

We have been fighting these BASTARDS for 300 years.

You have seen our history and we FIGHT THESE BASTARDS and we will carry on fighting these bastards until hell freezes over and then we will fight on that fkin ice and we do ALL OF THAT even though we are up against the most powerful military on the planet. We do all that even though we are out-numbered, out-financed and out-gunned.

No one has more heart and courage than black Americans

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
Juicin
South Asian. My daddy is darker than you.I mean it's not ethnic relative to an African name. But it's not exactly european. lol

Too many Asian immigrants bring that colourism nonsense to America. ....
You're a shameless fucking hypocrite, racist.

mga138
That doesn’t mean that there aren’t any intelligent Blacks and that doesn’t mean that there aren’t stupid Whites or Asians. We are talking Averages, and when looking at group achievement (or failure), one must look at group averages.

We never really drill down to the nuts and bolts that need to be asked of the White Nationalists and they kind of like that.

Because they never have to actually put their ideas out there on the line to be scrutinized. They
can always claim ideological martyr status for being shouted down as being iconoclasts in the
public square and pretend that marginalized trash are actually hidden gems of knowledge only they and a select few others can see

You know that as long as you can act civilized and talk about “science” and "genes" you can still sneak around the halls of Academia and be safe. In fact, you can slip it into a conversation at the cocktail parties, “By the way, I am a race realist” unlike “by the way, I'm a racist”.

Let’s see how the White Nationalists intend to address the problems of our time and indeed things they see as problems

But to honest. I don't think they will because the reason you and others believe this is because you need a new theory of racism that allows you to separate yourselves from the blue collar stormfronters.

So let me take a wild guess. You’ll concede that blacks are better at bouncing balls, running fast, and brute strength and also funny, but not that smart. Asians are human calculators and are therefore good at science. They’re smart, but can’t think individually and aren’t creative.

But whites are really the genetically chosen ones.

What a surprise

The people who have the best mix of genes and abilities to make them the natural leaders of the world. Their genetics makes them overall dominant, even if they do make a few small concessions to other races here and there

I've asked you several times to stop posting aimless messages with memes, headlines, photos, and tangential arguments unrelated to the topic we are currently on. In a way, you are displaying one of the character traits that is responsible for a lot of black failure, with is the inability to have self control.
What is that nonsense about an Olympic games in the 1930s? How is that relevant? and do you really believe that an Albino negro is White? Do you actually believe that? So, if I were to cover myself in mud, that would make me Black? Go back in and reply to my message in an orderly fashion so we can have a real dialog on this topic. That could actually be interesting.

Last edited:
Using high-powered computers, experts can now get a rough idea of how someone looked from their skull. They make a living at it by doing it for the police for murder cases. When the same thing is done to the skulls of King Tut and Queen Nefertiti of Egypt, here's what they got :

final_digital_face_cip.jpg
nefertiti.jpg

Ask you can see a black man and a black woman.

What they said in ancient times ::
  • Herodotus said Egyptians had black skin and woolly hair, which is how he said the Ethiopians looked too.
  • Aristotle called both the Ethiopians and Egyptians black.
  • The Bible calls both the Ethiopians and Egyptians sons of Ham.
  • The Egyptians themselves saw themselves as belonging to their own race. Remember this idea of race is a very new concept. It's about 400 years old. Thousands of years ago you were from particular tribes and lineage.
  • They called themselves kemet - “black”
What the DNA says :

Present-day Egyptians are, by blood, about 60% Eurasian, like the Arabs who took over their country, and 40% black African. In the past they were, if anything, blacker because since the glory days of Ancient Egypt they have been taken over by the Persians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs

View attachment 533158

I plan on showing you how wrong you are about a "Black Egypt," in the future of our discussion, but for now, we are still talking about whether or not race is real and biological. You seem to believe that an Albino Negro is racially White (unless I misinterpreted your statement).

mga138
I've asked you several times to stop posting aimless messages with memes, headlines, photos, and tangential arguments unrelated to the topic we are currently on. In a way, you are displaying one of the character traits that is responsible for a lot of black failure, with is the inability to have self control.

Now comes ad hom attacks and you say *Blacks self control" which is ironic because in a debate using personal insults and personal attacks is a lack of self control

By the way my pics are called receipts. It's called evidence

You assume “race” in humans as a biological fact without delivering a precise, uncontested biological definition

The science doesn’t support it.

As for the differences between groups, yes we acknowledge that human beings adapt to their geography to some extent – but not enough to become different *kinds* of human beings.

Now, if you choose to call the differences in groups “races” it stretches the original meaning of the word. But let’s accept that for a moment. You want races so badly, then I shall give them to you. But you’re going to need more races (based on genetic variance) than they culled off in the past centuries. And the races won’t be arbitrarily colour-coordinated. There will be several European races, many Asian races, and a large number of African races

Basically, you're trying to hijack science in the same way that people hijack religion............ to promote their agenda. The problem is: unlike in religion, science is far less open to interpretation.
which is why you're failing so often.

Last edited:
  • Love
mga138

Now comes ad hom attacks and you say *Blacks self control" which is ironic because in a debate using personal insults and personal attacks is a lack of self control

By the way my pics are called receipts. It's called evidence

You assume “race” in humans as a biological fact without delivering a precise, uncontested biological definition

The science doesn’t support it.

As for the differences between groups, yes we acknowledge that human beings adapt to their geography to some extent – but not enough to become different *kinds* of human beings.

Now, if you choose to call the differences in groups “races” it stretches the original meaning of the word. But let’s accept that for a moment. You want races so badly, then I shall give them to you. But you’re going to need more races (based on genetic variance) than they culled off in the past centuries. And the races won’t be arbitrarily colour-coordinated. There will be several European races, many Asian races, and a large number of African races

Basically, you're trying to hijack science in the same way that people hijack religion............ to promote their agenda. The problem is: unlike in religion, science is far less open to interpretation.
which is why you're failing so often.
That is Not an ad hominem attack. That is a reference to studies that show self-control is heritable. Also, psychologists have found that Blacks have the lowest impulse control and an inability to defer gratification for some future benefit…this amounts to a “smash-and-grab,” mentality that influences rates of violent crime, school drop-out rates and academic failure, illegitimate pregnancy, and more. Now, I’ve asked you to follow some structure here, so by that means we have a better discussion, and you keep failing at that. I was just pointing out how that is in line with what I have read—so that is not an ad hominem.

Your photos are not evidence. What does posting photos of Jesse Owens and Hitler, or random headlines prove? It hinders communication. You can post a hundred headlines and photos of White people being arrested for violent crimes , but that doesn’t change the crime rates. It doesn’t change the fact that Blacks murder people at over 10 times the rate that other groups of people do. So, what good are photos at that point.

I’m starting to suspect that you aren’t reading my replies.

I have already addressed the issue that there are several subgroups within each broad racial category and mentioned several of the White Subgroups---Nordic, Alpine, Mediterranean, Baltic. And how White people are mostly a combination of one of those racial subgroups. I also cited the minuscule Pygmy from the Congo Basin and the tall Maasai from Kenya as 2 examples of Black Subgroups.

Aside from that the fact that the various races have different ancestors, I have already explained how there is a 15 percent genetic difference between the various races.

I have also already said that there are racial differences in hormone levels, brain size, eye size, hair type, intelligence, bone density, gestation periods, fat distribution, age of development onset, disease rates, etc…Scientists can even identify the race of an individual by looking at the bacteria in their mouth, or a skeleton. There are drugs like Bidil, which is a heart medication for African black people, only (some conventional medications do not work as well on the Negro race). Racial differences are so real that there are race-specific diagnostic tests that hospitals must perform, too, and an MD could be sued for malpractice if he or she were to pretend that race was just a “Social construct,” as so many would have us believe.

This is reality and Science. To claim otherwise is the hijacking of science for the zealotry of politics, which is where the notion that race is imaginary comes from. That is a Political concept not a scientific one. Nicholas Wade, the science writer for the NY Times spends a lot of time on this politicizing of Science (especially race-related science) in his book--A Troublesome Inheritance.

Last edited:
That is Not an ad hominem attack. That is a reference to studies that show self-control is heritable. Also, psychologists have found that Blacks have the lowest impulse control and an inability to defer gratification for some future benefit…this amounts to a “smash-and-grab,” mentality that influences rates of violent crime, school drop-out rates and academic failure, illegitimate pregnancy, and more. Now, I’ve asked you to follow some structure here, so by that means we have a better discussion, and you keep failing at that. I was just pointing out how that is in line with what I have read—so that is not an ad hominem.

Your photos are not evidence. What does posting photos of Jesse Owens and Hitler, or random headlines prove? It hinders communication. You can post a hundred headlines and photos of White people being arrested for violent crimes , but that doesn’t change the crime rates. It doesn’t change the fact that Blacks murder people at over 10 times the rate that other groups of people do. So, what good are photos at that point.

I’m starting to suspect that you aren’t reading my replies.

I have already addressed the issue that there are several subgroups within each broad racial category and mentioned several of the White Subgroups---Nordic, Alpine, Mediterranean, Baltic. And how White people are mostly a combination of one of those racial subgroups. I also cited the minuscule Pygmy from the Congo Basin and the tall Maasai from Kenya as 2 examples of Black Subgroups.

Aside from that the fact that the various races have different ancestors, I have already explained how there is a 15 percent genetic difference between the various races.

I have also already said that there are racial differences in hormone levels, brain size, eye size, hair type, intelligence, bone density, gestation periods, fat distribution, age of development onset, disease rates, etc…Scientists can even identify the race of an individual by looking at the bacteria in their mouth, or a skeleton. There are drugs like Bidil, which is a heart medication for African black people, only (some conventional medications do not work as well on the Negro race). Racial differences are so real that there are race-specific diagnostic tests that hospitals must perform, too, and an MD could be sued for malpractice if he or she were to pretend that race was just a “Social construct,” as so many would have us believe.

This is reality and Science. To claim otherwise is the hijacking of science for the zealotry of politics, which is where the notion that race is imaginary comes from. That is a Political concept not a scientific one. Nicholas Wade, the science writer for the NY Times spends a lot of time on this politicizing of Science (especially race-related science) in his book--A Troublesome Inheritance.
Billshit. All your post is bullshit. Samuel Cartwright made up a name for runaway slaves and whites believed that was a real medical condition. Scientific racial studies is a bullshit joke pretending to be science.

Billshit. All your post is bullshit. Samuel Cartwright made up a name for runaway slaves and whites believed that was a real medical condition. Scientific racial studies is a bullshit joke pretending to be science.
That is NOT an argument against anything I wrote.

That is NOT an argument against anything I wrote.
And I won't be wasting my time arguing bullshit from an idiot who gets his "science" from American Rennaissance. I am not arguing with you, I am telling you. And I am telling you that you are full of crap. None of your shit is true. There no low impulse control in black people, that's old racist bullshit. Everything you say is wrong and nobody has to waste time on it. If you want to live as a dumbass racist white person that's your choice but don't try pawning off your bullshit when you speak to blacks. Save the racism for your militia meeting saturday.

mga138

I don't like repeating myself but If you are trying to ground racial differences as genetic products of race the very first thing you NEED to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race. So you are going to have to do something no one has not done nor has any study

mga138
That is a reference to studies that show self-control is heritable. Also, psychologists have found that Blacks have the lowest impulse control and an inability to defer gratification for some future benefit

Psychology is a soft science open to interpretation.

Even when you look at the main people running around trying to prove how stupid black ppl are. What do you see ?
  • Steve Sailer, journalist/computer salesman.
  • J. Philippe Rushton, psychologist.
  • Francis Fukuyama, political economist.
  • Richard Herrnstein, psychologist (Bell Curve Author)
  • Charles Murray, political scientist (Bell Curve Author)
  • Arthur Jensen, psychology professor.
  • Jared Taylor, Philosophy and economist
  • Richard Spencer, Studied Arts and history at university
You notice anything strange?

No biologists or anthropologists, much less geneticists in sight. All in the soft sciences. But yet these are the same people that will insist black people have this dumb gene ? And race is biological ?

But guys like you trust these people over biologists and anthropologists, the very people who study these things for a living? That's not to say there is no white supremacists that studied in the hard sciences after all many of the Nazis were doctors.

mga138
this amounts to a “smash-and-grab,” mentality

This coming from white supremacist that smashed and grabbed the whole world......the nerve.

mga138
That influences rates of violent crime

Black people (As a group) have not done a thing to white people

That's just you being scared of black men. You have never been attacked by a black man. Nor has anyone you know. Most, if not all the people who have done you harm your in life have been white

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Your fear of black man is part of the system you support.

After all where do these racialized images of black male strength and toughness come from ?

Not from black people.

Black men didn’t create and perpetuate the stereotype that it was our group that was big and bad and dangerous. Nor did black men create, the opposite belief: that white men were weak and less likely to defend themselves.

mga138
School drop-out rates

This comment assume that whites are completely fair-minded, that they can judge merit of black ppl in a colour-blind way. I do not know of any study that shows them capable of that.

mga138
and academic failure

Well If white supremacist provide school kids with profoundly unstandardized educations. I mean whites brag "By GOD !!! We don't have big government running the schools. By god !! We delineate all that to the local level !! We let them choose their own curriculum. We believe in local control !! We believe in property tax funding of K-12 education !! We don't want big central bad federal government doing educations"

Like they do in every country that the USA compares themselves with and beats them on every international test.

But the USA would rather every village run their own school

So you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the kids what ? A standardized test

giphy.gif

And then ppl act shocked when at the end of an unstandardized process all the kids coming through don't do equally as well and you say to those who didn't do as well (who will disproportionately be black of low income because who those are ones who are likely to go to the schools without those unequal resources) that "You can't go to that college" "You can't to this uni" "Matter of fact you can't go to any college at all" "You're not that smart"

mga138
Illegitimate pregnancy

The birth rate among unmarried Black women has been dropping since 1992 – meaning that they are acting more responsibly, not less.

birthrate-for-black-and-white-unmarried-women.jpg

The reason the illegitimacy rate goes up is because the birth rate among married Black women has been dropping even faster, something that has been going on since the 1950s. So although single Black women have cut back by 1/3 on children, married African American couples have cut back even further, BY OVER 1/2, on how many children they’re having.

Also an illegitimate birth tells you nothing about whether the mother lives with the father or gets married later, just as a legitimate birth tells you nothing about divorce, separation or incarceration. Single-parent households would be a better measure.

It’s funny to me how they love saying black women are the ones making these out of wedlock babies yet when it comes time to make a show and give out paychecks about babies being born to unwed or teen moms they get white women.

They use it to demonize BW and make BW the poster child for this but if its money involved ? Time to throw BW out.

Also right now Iceland has the highest rates of illegitimacy in the world

Iceland eh ? Not exactly the first place you'd expect to find a large black population, thus blowing the “illegitimate” black birth-rate out of the water. Iceland illegitimacy rate is 63%.

If you look at Europe the same trend is happening their and is reflected in greater numbers among white women.

mga138
Now, I’ve asked you to follow some structure here, so by that means we have a better discussion, and you keep failing at that. I was just pointing out how that is in line with what I have read—so that is not an ad hominem.

I'm the one that responding to each and everyone one of your points. So that question needs to be aimed at yourself.

mga138
I have also already said that there are racial differences in hormone levels, brain size, eye size, hair type, intelligence, bone density, gestation periods, fat distribution, age of development onset, disease rates

You're just repeating what you have already wrote. I read it clearly the first time and my point is the same as last time. If you are trying to ground hormone levels, brain size, eye size, hair type, intelligence, bone density, gestation periods, fat distribution, age of development onset, disease rates as a genetic product of race the very first thing you NEED to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race, something no one has not done nor has any study.

mga138
Scientists can even identify the race of an individual by looking at the bacteria in their mouth, or a skeleton. There are drugs like Bidil, which is a heart medication for African black people, only (some conventional medications do not work as well on the Negro race).

Again. You are just repeating what you have already wrote. I'm reading what you're writing. I'm reading it.

I'm just disagreeing with you. Do you understand ?

You are AGAIN making the mistake that physiological differences are markers for genetic-based differences, except that they AREN’T. Physiology is malleable, as in partially affected by the environment. Yet I will admit that physiology is affected by genes as well, but it still has nothing to do with a population/individual’s potential.

mga138
Racial differences are so real that there are race-specific diagnostic tests that hospitals must perform, too, and an MD could be sued for malpractice if he or she were to pretend that race was just a “Social construct,” as so many would have us believe.

I have never said that race is a social construct. Yes there ARE observable differences between people. It’s real that most human beings have hair that grows downward, but some human hair grows grows in curls sideways and upward.

Some humans have digestive systems that makes them unable to metabolize cow’s milk. Others are more prone to skin cancer, and so on and on.

But as much as those examples of genetic diversity are self-evident and SOMETIMES correlate to places and “racial” divisions, the distribution of specific genes is not the same as the existence of a race — and something that can consistently, accurately identify individuals or populations.

Those 2 things are different, but they get confused with each other.

It’s like saying all brown-eyed people form one race and all blue-eyed people form another. Just because eye colour is one observable similarity or difference, that doesn’t make the individuals and populations that have the characteristic, and 2 clearly defined “races”. Human beings just didn’t develop in such isolated ways…

mga138

I've never heard of Nicholas Wade.

If you think science can settle moral questions, then you need only look at the different scientific opinions over something like climate change / global warming or what were long considered settled matters (like evolution) to see how there is no one scientific opinion on any moral issue

You get science backwards.

The big difference between science and your pseudoscience lies not in what you say or how true it is (after all, science is not always right and pseudoscience can be right by accident) but in how they grow and change as a body of knowledge.

Science is what your science teacher at school said it was:

1. Gather facts.
2. Come up with a hypothesis to make sense of them.
3. Test the hypothesis.

The important thing is that the hypothesis can be tested and can fail. That gives science a way to root out its own errors.

Pseudoscience is the opposite.

1. Come up with the desired conclusion.
2. Gather facts that support the conclusion.
3. Find excuses for the facts that do not it

True science would find surprises, it would challenge old ideas, it would deepen our understanding.

White supremacists do none of that. They just puts a fresh coat of paint on what was said 300 years ago about black people.

Black people according to :
  1. Thomas Jefferson in 1787: Less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, poor self-control.
  2. White supremacists in 2021 :Less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control.

Last edited:
  • Love

we don't call them racial studies anymore...

They just replaced the word population with race

And yes the study of said difference is obviously legitimate....? Black Americans do not line up with any "race". You're 1/4 white on average.

Not to mention you no dbout believe in all sorts of pseudo science from black academics (giggles)

Calling something "BULLSHIT," is not an argument against it, neither is calling something "racist." Those are the avoidances of an argument, and that does nothing to disprove anything I wrote, nor does it make a case for your side. WORTHLESS. At least the other guy here is trying to have a conversation, and that deserves a lot more respect than what you are doing.
And I won't be wasting my time arguing bullshit from an idiot who gets his "science" from American Rennaissance. I am not arguing with you, I am telling you. And I am telling you that you are full of crap. None of your shit is true. There no low impulse control in black people, that's old racist bullshit. Everything you say is wrong and nobody has to waste time on it. If you want to live as a dumbass racist white person that's your choice but don't try pawning off your bullshit when you speak to blacks. Save the racism for your militia meeting saturday

mga138

I don't like repeating myself but If you are trying to ground racial differences as genetic products of race the very first thing you NEED to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race. So you are going to have to do something no one has not done nor has any study

mga138
That is a reference to studies that show self-control is heritable. Also, psychologists have found that Blacks have the lowest impulse control and an inability to defer gratification for some future benefit

Psychology is a soft science open to interpretation.

Even when you look at the main people running around trying to prove how stupid black ppl are. What do you see ?
  • Steve Sailer, journalist/computer salesman.
  • J. Philippe Rushton, psychologist.
  • Francis Fukuyama, political economist.
  • Richard Herrnstein, psychologist (Bell Curve Author)
  • Charles Murray, political scientist (Bell Curve Author)
  • Arthur Jensen, psychology professor.
  • Jared Taylor, Philosophy and economist
  • Richard Spencer, Studied Arts and history at university
You notice anything strange?

No biologists or anthropologists, much less geneticists in sight. All in the soft sciences. But yet these are the same people that will insist black people have this dumb gene ? And race is biological ?

But guys like you trust these people over biologists and anthropologists, the very people who study these things for a living? That's not to say there is no white supremacists that studied in the hard sciences after all many of the Nazis were doctors.

mga138
this amounts to a “smash-and-grab,” mentality

This coming from white supremacist that smashed and grabbed the whole world......the nerve.

mga138
That influences rates of violent crime

Black people (As a group) have not done a thing to white people

That's just you being scared of black men. You have never been attacked by a black man. Nor has anyone you know. Most, if not all the people who have done you harm your in life have been white

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Your fear of black man is part of the system you support.

After all where do these racialized images of black male strength and toughness come from ?

Not from black people.

Black men didn’t create and perpetuate the stereotype that it was our group that was big and bad and dangerous. Nor did black men create, the opposite belief: that white men were weak and less likely to defend themselves.

mga138
School drop-out rates

This comment assume that whites are completely fair-minded, that they can judge merit of black ppl in a colour-blind way. I do not know of any study that shows them capable of that.

mga138
and academic failure

Well If white supremacist provide school kids with profoundly unstandardized educations. I mean whites brag "By GOD !!! We don't have big government running the schools. By god !! We delineate all that to the local level !! We let them choose their own curriculum. We believe in local control !! We believe in property tax funding of K-12 education !! We don't want big central bad federal government doing educations"

Like they do in every country that the USA compares themselves with and beats them on every international test.

But the USA would rather every village run their own school

So you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the kids what ? A standardized test

giphy.gif

And then ppl act shocked when at the end of an unstandardized process all the kids coming through don't do equally as well and you say to those who didn't do as well (who will disproportionately be black of low income because who those are ones who are likely to go to the schools without those unequal resources) that "You can't go to that college" "You can't to this uni" "Matter of fact you can't go to any college at all" "You're not that smart"

mga138
Illegitimate pregnancy

The birth rate among unmarried Black women has been dropping since 1992 – meaning that they are acting more responsibly, not less.

birthrate-for-black-and-white-unmarried-women.jpg

The reason the illegitimacy rate goes up is because the birth rate among married Black women has been dropping even faster, something that has been going on since the 1950s. So although single Black women have cut back by 1/3 on children, married African American couples have cut back even further, BY OVER 1/2, on how many children they’re having.

Also an illegitimate birth tells you nothing about whether the mother lives with the father or gets married later, just as a legitimate birth tells you nothing about divorce, separation or incarceration. Single-parent households would be a better measure.

It’s funny to me how they love saying black women are the ones making these out of wedlock babies yet when it comes time to make a show and give out paychecks about babies being born to unwed or teen moms they get white women.

They use it to demonize BW and make BW the poster child for this but if its money involved ? Time to throw BW out.

Also right now Iceland has the highest rates of illegitimacy in the world

Iceland eh ? Not exactly the first place you'd expect to find a large black population, thus blowing the “illegitimate” black birth-rate out of the water. Iceland illegitimacy rate is 63%.

If you look at Europe the same trend is happening their and is reflected in greater numbers among white women.

mga138
Now, I’ve asked you to follow some structure here, so by that means we have a better discussion, and you keep failing at that. I was just pointing out how that is in line with what I have read—so that is not an ad hominem.

I'm the one that responding to each and everyone one of your points. So that question needs to be aimed at yourself.

mga138
I have also already said that there are racial differences in hormone levels, brain size, eye size, hair type, intelligence, bone density, gestation periods, fat distribution, age of development onset, disease rates

You're just repeating what you have already wrote. I read it clearly the first time and my point is the same as last time. If you are trying to ground hormone levels, brain size, eye size, hair type, intelligence, bone density, gestation periods, fat distribution, age of development onset, disease rates as a genetic product of race the very first thing you NEED to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race, something no one has not done nor has any study.

mga138
Scientists can even identify the race of an individual by looking at the bacteria in their mouth, or a skeleton. There are drugs like Bidil, which is a heart medication for African black people, only (some conventional medications do not work as well on the Negro race).

Again. You are just repeating what you have already wrote. I'm reading what you're writing. I'm reading it.

I'm just disagreeing with you. Do you understand ?

You are AGAIN making the mistake that physiological differences are markers for genetic-based differences, except that they AREN’T. Physiology is malleable, as in partially affected by the environment. Yet I will admit that physiology is affected by genes as well, but it still has nothing to do with a population/individual’s potential.

mga138
Racial differences are so real that there are race-specific diagnostic tests that hospitals must perform, too, and an MD could be sued for malpractice if he or she were to pretend that race was just a “Social construct,” as so many would have us believe.

I have never said that race is a social construct. Yes there ARE observable differences between people. It’s real that most human beings have hair that grows downward, but some human hair grows grows in curls sideways and upward.

Some humans have digestive systems that makes them unable to metabolize cow’s milk. Others are more prone to skin cancer, and so on and on.

But as much as those examples of genetic diversity are self-evident and SOMETIMES correlate to places and “racial” divisions, the distribution of specific genes is not the same as the existence of a race — and something that can consistently, accurately identify individuals or populations.

Those 2 things are different, but they get confused with each other.

It’s like saying all brown-eyed people form one race and all blue-eyed people form another. Just because eye colour is one observable similarity or difference, that doesn’t make the individuals and populations that have the characteristic, and 2 clearly defined “races”. Human beings just didn’t develop in such isolated ways…

mga138

I've never heard of Nicholas Wade.

If you think science can settle moral questions, then you need only look at the different scientific opinions over something like climate change / global warming or what were long considered settled matters (like evolution) to see how there is no one scientific opinion on any moral issue

You get science backwards.

The big difference between science and your pseudoscience lies not in what you say or how true it is (after all, science is not always right and pseudoscience can be right by accident) but in how they grow and change as a body of knowledge.

Science is what your science teacher at school said it was:

1. Gather facts.
2. Come up with a hypothesis to make sense of them.
3. Test the hypothesis.

The important thing is that the hypothesis can be tested and can fail. That gives science a way to root out its own errors.

Pseudoscience is the opposite.

1. Come up with the desired conclusion.
2. Gather facts that support the conclusion.
3. Find excuses for the facts that do not it

True science would find surprises, it would challenge old ideas, it would deepen our understanding.

White supremacists do none of that. They just puts a fresh coat of paint on what was said 300 years ago about black people.

Black people according to :
  1. Thomas Jefferson in 1787: Less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, poor self-control.
  2. White supremacists in 2021 :Less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control.
I will ask again that you stop using all the annoying and worthless memes, GIFS, graphs and flummery that I asked you not to use because they are hindrances to communication. Perhaps you are trying to hide behind a wall of multimedia nonsense and do not want to rely on your own ideas to make an argument. Now, please, have some self control and write like a man, rather than act like a copy-paste monkey. Anybody can do that. I can do that too, but that is not conducive to communication. I believe you are intelligent enough to have a discussion in a proper way without all that garbage. I'll wait...
And I'll also repeat....

You keep getting yourself bogged down in nomenclature. Let’s agree that in this context, race refers to a subgroup of human. Are you trying to claim that there aren’t different races of people who hail from different parts of the globe, with different origins and ancestors, who were each subjected to different evolutionary pressures, which modified their genetical makeup?

It is an unalterable fact that there is about a 15 percent genetic difference between the races! How many times do I need to say that, and how long with you ignore that?

Are you claiming that isn't true?

Due to those differences, we have different genetic expressions, and I gave you a long list of differences including brain size, bacteria, hormone levels, and all the rest. No matter how many times you claim these differences aren’t real, and no matter how many politicized documents you try to cite, it doesn’t erase these biological facts.

Are you claiming the differences between a German Shepard and a beagle are just sociological optical illusions, or not?!
Just because people can breed and make hybrids doesn’t mean that they don’t come from distinct groups of people. Just because the color purple is a mixture of Blue and red doesn’t not mean that the primary colors—blue and red are optical illusions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back