Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mga138
There are drugs like Bidil, which is a heart medication for African black people, only (some conventional medications do not work as well on the Negro race). Racial differences are so real that there are race-specific diagnostic tests that hospitals must perform, too, and an MD could be sued for malpractice if he or she were to pretend that race was just a “Social construct,” as so many would have us believe.

Since when have the medical industry (as a whole) been concerned about the health of black people ?

They just had a white supremacists doctor who was working in the bronx

Look at how white supremacists stay on code.

Like all he ever did was say a few hurtful words. This white supremacist who was working in the Bronx more than likely killed at the very least a dozen black people easy.

And he came with the usual lying white nonsense.

DjSAbr0UwAIMCYA.jpg

The usual lying bullshit.

He needs to helped into oncoming traffic

Racism in medicine is one of the worst. White supremacists use medicine as a way to commit genocide on black people and then keep it under the radar.

Having a white supremacist in an all black community is no accident.

Everything under the structure of white supremacy is deliberate. Even white people are speaking about the way they're offing black people in hospitals

Even white nurses are admitting this.

Another white supremacist working in the emergency room

Dm-maZDUUAAwjTE

You people are something else to accuse black people of anything. Imagine how this guy would be like when a black person is on the emergency table ?

Game over.

Plenty of hospitals that if black ppl go in ? You might not come out.
  • Centinela Inglewood - You might get killed in the waiting area.
  • Mount Vernon/Montefiore Hospital will us.
  • Boadlawns Medical Center in Des Moines Iowa
  • Hillcrest in Tulsa Oklahoma.
  • ST. Francis hospital in Hartford, Ct - Known since the 60's to kill black mothers & take the babies
  • Saint Agnes hospital in Bmore.
Or any of these hospitals that post pics of happy whites families on their billboards, and webpages ? Blk ppl better not go in especially if they don’t have insurance

So given all that you really think white people are gonna create a drug like bildil to help blk ppl ?

I'm very cautious about any medication from non black doctors or any doctor. Even when I looked into the history of bidil I found it was very controversial and it was created by this white man

Dr Jay Cohn

Cohn_MTB.jpg

He took two drugs that were no longer under patent, put them together and patented them as a heart medicine not just for Blacks but for anyone.

The FDA (Food and Drug Administration ) refused to approve it. They said it did not make much of a difference.

But Cohn said it helped black people because he said blacks were more likely to die from heart failure and that heart failure was genetic amongst blk ppl (A claim later turned out to be false)

Blacks are more likely to be overweight, under stress (partly due to racism), eat high-fat foods, get rat diseases all things that can drive heart failure, none of them genetic. Blacks are less likely to have good health insurance. Also not genetic.

But anyway he applied for a new patent : The same drug only this time meant for Blacks.

So in 2003 FDA went forward with trials,

They signed up about a thousand Blacks but non-Blacks were not part of the trial.

Very convenient

But then the drug got the green light in 2005 but the patent for general-use BiDil would run out in 2007 while that for Blacks was good till 2020.

BiDil was not designed for Blacks. The Black thing was just something Cohn used to get FDA approval and it's not used any more.

Wonder Why ? Not killing enough blacks me thinks

Last edited:
mga138
There are drugs like Bidil, which is a heart medication for African black people, only (some conventional medications do not work as well on the Negro race). Racial differences are so real that there are race-specific diagnostic tests that hospitals must perform, too, and an MD could be sued for malpractice if he or she were to pretend that race was just a “Social construct,” as so many would have us believe.

Since when have the medical industry (as a whole) been concerned about the health of black people ?

Look at how white people stay on code.

Like all he ever did was say a few hurtful words. This white man (Who is Jewish) who was working in the Bronx more than likely killed at the very least a dozen black people easy.

DjSAbr0UwAIMCYA.jpg

Racism in medicine is one of the worst. White supremacists use medicine as a way to commit genocide on black people and then keep it under the radar.

Everything under the structure of white supremacy is deliberate. Even white people are speaking about the way they're offing black people in hospitals

Dm-maZDUUAAwjTE

You people are something else to accuse black people of anything. Imagine how this guy would be like when a black person is on the emergency table ?

Game over.

• ST. Francis hospital in Hartford, Ct - Known since the 60's to kill black mothers & take the babies

All these hospitals that post pics of happy whites families on their billboards, and webpages ? You better not go in especially we don’t have insurance

So given all that you really think white people are gonna create a drug like bildil to help blk ppl ?

I'm very cautious about any medication from non black doctors. Even when I looked into the history of bidil I found it was very controversial and it was I found was created by this white man

Dr Jay Cohn

Cohn_MTB.jpg

He took two drugs that were no longer under patent put them together and patented them as a heart medicine not just for Blacks but for anyone.

The FDA (Food and Drug Administration ) refused to approve it. They said it did not make much of a difference.

But Cohn said it helped black people because he said blacks were more likely to die from heart attack and it was genetic (A claims later turned out to be false.)

Blacks are more likely to be overweight, under stress (partly due to racism), eat high-fat foods, get rat diseases all things that can drive heart failure, none of them genetic. Blacks are less likely to have good health insurance. Also not genetic.

But anyway he applied for a new patent : The same drug only this time meant for Blacks.

They signed up about a thousand Blacks but non-Blacks were not part of the trial. But then the drug got the green light in 2005 but the patent for general-use BiDil would run out in 2007 while that for Blacks was good till 2020.

BiDil was not designed for Blacks. The Black thing was just something Cohn used to get FDA approval and as it's not used any more.

Why ?

I do want to take umbrage in a separate message with a few things you wrote.

First, you keep claiming that a Negro with Albinism is considered White. By WHOM? Which geneticist has ever claimed that an Albino’s disorder changes their biological race? On a separate note, I have met many mangled and deformed Negro Albinos from African countries at a neighbor’s fundraising events, because the Blacks there view them as demons and cut their limbs off (and often murder them) because they believe they hold special magical powers.

Secondly, you try to discredit people who are top experts in their fields. That isn’t an argument against anything they wrote.

Charles Murray and Herrnstein, Rushton, Jenson, etc..are all experts who have decades working in the field of intelligence, racial differences, and human behavioral science. Some of them have founded institutes, and some have written or conducted their own researched which was publish decades ago and continue to. And BTW, you forget about James Watson, who is the greatest living scientist of our time, who discovered. and mapped the human genome (before the communists tried to influence science, as Nicholas Wade from the NY Times discussed)

Dr. Watson, said he was “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on their intelligence being the same as ours, whereas all the testing says, not really.” And when he had the chance to apologize for that statement, after losing his Noble Prize for the supposed offensive statement, he said. “No,’’ “Not at all. and “there’s a difference on the average between blacks and whites on I.Q. tests. I would say the difference is, it’s genetic.’’ “the difference between blacks and whites’’ “It’s awful, just like it’s awful for schizophrenics,’’ the difference exists, we have to ask ourselves, how can we try and make it better?”
And that is the most famous, Noble-prize winning geneticist of our time....but you will likely call him a "White Supremist," which you think is your easy way of dismissing anything you wish wasn't true. That's not an argument

Additionally, you keep claiming I said that Blacks are superior athletes. I ever said that, since White people have more brute strength and are better swimmers (which is why those events are mostly White. I said that Blacks from very specific Tribes excel at sprinting and long-distance events and there are evolutionarily/biological reasons for that, as well.

PS: On the Olympics in the 30s, Nazi Germany won more medals than any other country that year. So, I would think that would support their “Master race,” sentiments than somehow discredit them. And Jesse Owens said that it was a lie that Hitler spurned him.

Last edited:
mga138

Look at how white supremacists stay on code.

Like all he ever did was say a few hurtful words. This white supremacist who was working in the Bronx more than likely killed at the very least a dozen black people easy.

DjSAbr0UwAIMCYA.jpg

Even white nurses are admitting this.

Dm-maZDUUAAwjTE

Game over.

Or any of these hospitals that post pics of happy whites families on their billboards, and webpages ? Blk ppl better not go in especially if they don’t have insurance

I'm very cautious about any medication from non black doctors or any doctor. Even when I looked into the history of bidil I found it was very controversial and it was created by this white man

Dr Jay Cohn

Cohn_MTB.jpg

He took two drugs that were no longer under patent, put them together and patented them as a heart medicine not just for Blacks but for anyone.

But Cohn said it helped black people because he said blacks were more likely to die from heart failure and that heart failure was genetic amongst blk ppl (A claim later turned out to be false)

They signed up about a thousand Blacks but non-Blacks were not part of the trial.

Very convenient

But then the drug got the green light in 2005 but the patent for general-use BiDil would run out in 2007 while that for Blacks was good till 2020.

BiDil was not designed for Blacks. The Black thing was just something Cohn used to get FDA approval and it's not used any more.

Wonder Why ? Not killing enough blacks me thinks

"I'm very cautious about any medication from non black doctors or any doctor. Even when I looked into the history of bidil I found it was very controversial and it was created by this white man

Dr Jay Cohn"

Ahhh...Dr Jay Cohn is NOT White. He is Jewish and they consider themselves a distinct group of people. You cannot seem to understand that race is far more than skin tone, between confusing Jews for Europeans, and Albino Negros for Whites. And it's funny that you claim to be cautious about accepting medicine from non-Blacks, since that is the vast majority of the medical industry, pharmacology industry, diagnostic testing, and therapies. Additionally, Whites are far more scrutinized than Blacks and Hispanics are when entering into Medical schools. Blacks can become doctors with much lower GPAs and lower MCAT scores than white doctors can. So, anybody with any sense of self preservation would do best to avoid Black Doctors at all costs; that's what I do.

mga138
Blacks can become doctors with much lower GPAs and lower MCAT scores than white doctors can. So, anybody with any sense of self preservation would do best to avoid Black Doctors at all costs; that's what I do.

OK. Name the college or university were they lower the bar for black people ?

I don't like cut and paste but your talking points are ones I've heard a million times. In fact some other white supremacist on USMB (James Price) who I was in a debate with came with pretty much the same point you are asking the old "colleges and university are forced to lower the bar to let blk ppl in because black people are so dumb".

This was this guy called Vijay Chokalingam

main-qimg-ab1e266c1b1c7748f058b88f86b12b8d

He's Mindy Kalling’s brother. That’s Mindy Kaling the actress who starred in the the Mindy Project

main-qimg-8e0c4fef027fccea2a6dcc56148a95ba

He (Vijay Chokalingam) wrote a book about how he pretended to be a black man to get into uni’s with the same score that he could not get into as Asian man to prove that this system is racist to Asians and whites and biased to black.

He shaved the hair of his head off and applied as a black man

main-qimg-d42b7d7cc60201bcd75c3def23250dd3

He had a 3.1 GPA and MCAT score of 31Q.

He submitted applications to medical school and an essay to 26 top and middle-tier medical schools around the country named “Jojo Chokalingam”

He claims he was admitted to St. Louis University School of Medicine.

This is ranked #57th in the country and that was evidence of “less stringent” standards for black applicants.

What he did not say was that he was rejected from most of the medical schools he applied to:
  • Columbia University,
  • Cornell University
  • George Washington University
  • Mount Sinai
  • University of Nebraska
  • Nobay
  • University of Pittsburgh
  • University of Rochester
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • Washington University
  • University of Wisconsin
  • Yale University
  • Case Western.
He withdrew his application from quite a few schools when he realized that those rejections would go against his agenda those included Vanderbilt University and Harvard University and a few others.

But he made a BIG DEAL that he received an invitation to apply from other schools based on his MCAT score (mostly lower-tier schools such as Ohio University) without noting that he received those letters for no other reason than his MCAT score actually was within the range acceptable to these schools.

This clown (as a black man) was rejected from 93% of schools he applied to but he wanted everyone to focus on the fact that he was accepted into a single medical school.

Professional licensing exams are saving a lot of people from very, very bad outcomes, whether it is in medicine, law, architecture, engineering, accounting, or what have you. They are the last wall of defense against Woke-ism ruining the professions through lowered standards. Perhaps there should be Black professionals whose client base is restricted to people of color. One fine correspondent above says that he wouldn't take a drug geared to Black folks unless it was developed by a Black person. Good luck with that.

"Name the college or university were they lower the bar for black people ?" How much time do you have? Harvard? Princeton? Yale? Naaaaaah. They wouldn't lower the bar for BIPOC's!

mga138
Dr Jay Cohn is NOT White. He is Jewish and they consider themselves a distinct group of people. You cannot seem to understand that race is far more than skin tone, between confusing Jews for Europeans, and Albino Negros for Whites.

I don't care about the little groups you want to put whites in. They're just white.

You think Dr Jay Cohn doesn't tick white when he fills out forms ?

Harrison Ford is Jewish

You trying tell me Indiana Jones isn't white ?

harrisonford-grid.jpg

Get down with your black self Indi !! lol

Jewish Scarlett Johannsen ?

scarlett-johansson-play-tree.jpg

What about Jewish William Shatner ?

ustv-william-shatner-star-trek-still.jpg

He's not white either ?

Shatner would not been Captain Kirk if he wasn't white. Harrison Ford wouldn't have been Indiana Jones if he wasn't white.

Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg you can go down the line they see themselves as whites. Hell some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish

A whole community of white Jewish people in Brooklyn had a meeting to share their fears about a new charter school in their area that will have predomenantly Black students.

1623698124626.png

Judy Mozes wife of the Israeli Interior Minister got on twitter to share a racist joke

CIDWLCZUMAEz6uf.jpg

Ec0ztysU0AA6MAP

And the irony is

Black American soldiers helped to free the jews when they were getting wiped out by Hitler and his boys

1623698446890.png

1623698459845.png

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration cam[s

1623698504107.png

1623698521571.png

And Jewish people in Israel get millions each day from the USA and they use that to shit on kill oppress the darker skinned palestinians

Israel is supposed to be the mecca for Jewish people and any Jewish person can and is welcomed there well as long as your not blk.

The same dog that bites black people in the USA is the same dog that bites black people in Israel.

Jewish people are white because they appear white. People look at them, presume their whiteness and treat them accordingly. So the assumptions of competence, law-abidingness, credit-worthiness, and general intelligence (None of which blk people can assume others will presume about us) would be given

Whiteness is given by the society based on what people presume you to be. And that presumption has nothing to do with genotype but rather, everything to do with phenotype, which is to say the way certain genes are expressed outwardly, as with skin pigmentation, and a handful of other characteristics, which are controlled by about six genes out of 30,000 in the overall human genome.

Last edited:
mga138
Blacks can become doctors with much lower GPAs and lower MCAT scores than white doctors can. So, anybody with any sense of self preservation would do best to avoid Black Doctors at all costs; that's what I do.

OK. Name the college or university were they lower the bar for black people ?

I don't like cut and paste but your talking points are ones I've heard a million times. In fact some other white supremacist on USMB (James Price) who I was in a debate with came with pretty much the same point you are asking the old "colleges and university are forced to lower the bar to let blk ppl in because black people are so dumb".

This was this guy called Vijay Chokalingam

main-qimg-ab1e266c1b1c7748f058b88f86b12b8d

He's Mindy Kalling’s brother. That’s Mindy Kaling the actress who starred in the the Mindy Project

main-qimg-8e0c4fef027fccea2a6dcc56148a95ba

He (Vijay Chokalingam) wrote a book about how he pretended to be a black man to get into uni’s with the same score that he could not get into as Asian man to prove that this system is racist to Asians and whites and biased to black.

He shaved the hair of his head off and applied as a black man

main-qimg-d42b7d7cc60201bcd75c3def23250dd3

He had a 3.1 GPA and MCAT score of 31Q.

He submitted applications to medical school and an essay to 26 top and middle-tier medical schools around the country named “Jojo Chokalingam”

He claims he was admitted to St. Louis University School of Medicine.

This is ranked #57th in the country and that was evidence of “less stringent” standards for black applicants.

What he did not say was that he was rejected from most of the medical schools he applied to:
  • Columbia University,
  • Cornell University
  • George Washington University
  • Mount Sinai
  • University of Nebraska
  • Nobay
  • University of Pittsburgh
  • University of Rochester
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • Washington University
  • University of Wisconsin
  • Yale University
  • Case Western.
He withdrew his application from quite a few schools when he realized that those rejections would go against his agenda those included Vanderbilt University and Harvard University and a few others.

But he made a BIG DEAL that he received an invitation to apply from other schools based on his MCAT score (mostly lower-tier schools such as Ohio University) without noting that he received those letters for no other reason than his MCAT score actually was within the range acceptable to these schools.

This clown (as a black man) was rejected from 93% of schools he applied to but he wanted everyone to focus on the fact that he was accepted into a single medical school.

Why go by the experiment of one man when nation numbers are available?

How Identity Politics Is Harming the Sciences

"Medical school administrators urge admissions committees to overlook the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) scores of black and Hispanic student applicants and employ “holistic review” in order to engineer a diverse class. The result is a vast gap in entering qualifications. From 2013 to 2016, medical schools nationally admitted 57 percent of black applicants with a low MCAT of 24 to 26, but only 8 percent of whites and 6 percent of Asians with those same low scores"

And in the new book by Charles Murray called--Facing Reality, He says that there is indeed systemic racist in the US, and it works IN FAVOR of non-Whites. "Blacks are overrepresented in high-level jobs] when race differences in cognitive ability and job performance are taken into account. Africans and Latins get through the educational pipeline with preferential treatment in admissions to colleges and the professional programs. Their mean IQs and occupations across the range from unskilled to those requiring advanced degrees are substantially lower than the mean IQs for Europeans in the same occupations.
College does not winnow out less capable blacks and Hispanics to the extent it does whites. “Underrepresented” minorities are shepherded through to graduation with inflated grades in undemanding majors.
College does not winnow out less capable blacks and Hispanics to the extent it does whites. “Underrepresented” minorities are shepherded through to graduation with inflated grades in undemanding majors.

And to that end, he even shows teh consequences of this sort of racism against qualified people. Black attorneys are twice as likely to have complains lodged against them as White Lawyers are. And Black doctors are nearly twice as likely to have complains against them, and be subjected to investigations as white doctors.
Murray1.jpg

mga138
Whites are far more scrutinized than Blacks and Hispanics are when entering into Medical schools.

I'm not Hispanic. I'm a black man. Most Hispanic are just as white supremacist as you. It's World against black people. There is no black and Hispanic unity. So don't EVER put blacks and Hispanic in the same sentence and if I'm lying go and look at how they treat the black Hispanic in South America.

But you think whites are more scrutinized ?

Really ? So how do you explain the recent scandal were affluent white and non black individuals, including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribed and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?
Why do you have the go the University of Michigan (And many uni's in America) giving out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas ?

And 4 points for children of overwhelmingly white alumni ?

And 10 points for students who went to the state’s “top” schools ?

And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students)

People say blacks should "work hard and stop looking for handouts" but when blacks achieve they are chomping at the bits to find reasons why blacks don’t deserve to sit at the table ?

Which is it ?

They are letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

College admissions is nothing but game.

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" “it got lost” "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

Our black self is not getting in - No matter what.

They reserve over 60% of seats for white students at most schools, graduate and undergraduate and then about 10-20% for asians and Indians.

If lame crying white ass can't wiggle in one of them places that's on you.

We are taking no one's spots trust me.

You have a legacy and being a legacy only works if you have a trust fund and your parents have been donating a good % of their annual salary to the school or your dad holds political office or your parents are fortune 500 CEOs, COOs, CFOs or CAOs.

Anyone else, it's still a crap shot.

It might get your resume an extra 5 second glance but if they see average jobs and medium income zip-code on your application, you can forget about it.

Blaming the handful of black people that get in is ridiculous. More Black Americans are becoming doctors (despite the obstacles set for black people) and non-blacks hate to see a black person who is superior to them in anything and become bitter and jealous.

Jewish people are white because they appear white.
Now you are getting really absurd. Again, you are going back to the notion that negro Albinos must be white because their skin is artificially devoid of any pigmentation. Harrison Ford is half Jewish--Scarlett Johansson is Half Jewish. Ashkenazi Jews are about 60 percent Middle Eastern and about 40 percent European.
Sammy Davis JR was Jewish, too. Does that mean he became white when he converted?

Would you claim that Iranians are white, too? They have much lighter skin than many Greeks and Italians (my grandfather included). Was Bin Laden White? You really seem to struggle with the fact that coloring is just a superficial aspect of race.

And the Jews have been the enemy (according to them) of White Europeans for thousands of years. Who do you think is behind this weaponized migration into the Western world? Who do you think brought us to war in the Middle East 20 years ago? Trump acted more like the President of Israel then the US. Who funds BLM and Antifa? JEWS!

Not ALL Jews, of course and there have been many good, honorable, and productive people in our society who were Jewish, but the Jewish community, Zionist organizations, and Jewish lobby groups have been very problematic and have attacked and undermined any White, culturally bonding institutions we have; and they have attacked Christianity, which was formerly source of commonality across races and ethnic groups. I have a Jewish Girlfriend, BTW, and we would Not be able to be married in Israel. They would discriminate against me in that case. So, don't look to me to defend them.

Last edited:
Why go by the experiment of one man when nation numbers are available?

How Identity Politics Is Harming the Sciences

"Medical school administrators urge admissions committees to overlook the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) scores of black and Hispanic student applicants and employ “holistic review” in order to engineer a diverse class. The result is a vast gap in entering qualifications. From 2013 to 2016, medical schools nationally admitted 57 percent of black applicants with a low MCAT of 24 to 26, but only 8 percent of whites and 6 percent of Asians with those same low scores"

And in the new book by Charles Murray called--Facing Reality, He says that there is indeed systemic racist in the US, and it works IN FAVOR of non-Whites. "Blacks are overrepresented in high-level jobs] when race differences in cognitive ability and job performance are taken into account. Africans and Latins get through the educational pipeline with preferential treatment in admissions to colleges and the professional programs. Their mean IQs and occupations across the range from unskilled to those requiring advanced degrees are substantially lower than the mean IQs for Europeans in the same occupations.

And to that end, he even shows teh consequences of this sort of racism against qualified people. Black attorneys are twice as likely to have complains lodged against them as White Lawyers are. And Black doctors are nearly twice as likely to have complains against them, and be subjected to investigations as white doctors.View attachment 533805
Blah-Blah-Blah

Asking for stats about race from Charles Murray is like asking Ronald McDonald for stats about vegans. I'm not even gonna read them

Didn't he marry an Asian woman and have two hapa children and this is the author of one of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

But I've read the Bell Curve. They debate like you really in that they take the concept of race as a universal given.

That’s how they can continue being vague about it throughout the book.

They wrote a book whose central point is the classification of humans by intelligence and IQ differences between races. They assume an innate genetic component in both race and IQ but themselves fail to deliver a universal definition of the groupings they write about.

They're not stupid.

They know very well that the classifications they assume as given are not repeatable and applicable everywhere in the world.

The last chapter is the main piece though

That's were they suggests that we might as well stop making progress in finding the factors for all inequalities and accept them as a natural law.

But then, at the same time, they take a nostalgic look backwards to philosophies of centuries gone by were the unwashed masses of dumb sheep were at the mercy of an elite.

An elite who alone have the power to choose when they are generous and when they are punitive. Although the authors are trying so hard....so, SO HARD to be subtle and preserve the appearance of being unbiased all the way through.

The last chapter is where they show their true colours and the true purpose of the book.

Finally, if in an allegedly scientific context authors go through the effort of making apologetic statement after statement and/or adding praising reviews, they annihilate their own credibility.

In no serious scientific publication will you find something like “So many non-believers were trying to discredit our work because they just don’t understand our “novelty ideas

They are letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.
Funny, but if that were true, then why are Black failure rates and drop-out rates much higher than whites? Why do they struggle so much more than other students if the other students are getting in unjustly? And why are their performances in the work world much worse than Whites, if White people are being admitted to schools unjustly and if Blacks have to "run Circles" around everybody else to get in?
And why are "the good schools," predominantly White and the "Bad Schools," predominantly Black? Why? Those schools are bad because Blacks go there and their terrible performance and violence affect the schools ratings. However, it is interesting to note that Asian immigrants often go to the same schools that we are told Blacks cannot get properly educated in, and the Asian students are bullied by the Blacks, and often have a language barrier as well. Yet, they do quite well in those, "bad schools," and go on to great success in Colleges and the work world. They do so well, in fact, that schools are starting to discriminate against Asains (in addition to whites) in school admissions.

Last edited:
mga138
Would you claim that Iranians are white, too? They have much lighter skin than many Greeks and Italians (my grandfather included). Was Bin Laden White? You really seem to struggle with the fact that coloring is just a superficial aspect of race.

Iranians ? Well Dravidians and Arabs are considered Caucasians, not because of skin colour but because of things like face and skull structure.

Look. All white people are Caucasians but not all Caucasians are white.

What race is this women ?

World+Famous+Oxford+Street+Christmas+Lights+vjEQHWv6Mw_l.jpg

In Brazil she would be considered mixed, in South Africa, Coloured. But in America everyone would regard her as black.

Where does “white” ends and “non-white” begins ? it’s more of a continuum with Caucasians being less white as they move closer to the equator.

I guess if there’s anything that defines whites as a distinct racial group, it’s their variety in hair and eye colours combined with white skin.

As you move toward the Mediterranean and eastward, that diversity gradually becomes less prominent until it disappears altogether with Dravidians on the “dark Caucasian” extreme

The original Caucasians are said to have originated in the Caucasus mountains as one group, some of them went north and became lighter and evolved different hair and eye colours. Some went south developed darkin skin from the stronger sun. Within the Caucasian supergroup,

This is also why some people fight over whether Italians are really white. As you move south in Italy, they become swarthy complexioned

main-qimg-6d8bea9d39ca7e62318ad1e66202ae34

You don’t see variety in hair and eye colours.

But northern Italians look more white looking

881c31435c03312e5cdcb99a5096e1b7.jpg

If they (S.Italians) retained their whiter skin colour and various eye and hair colours like N. Italians, their “whiteness” would not be in question. S. Italians are sort of at the borders of whiteness, like Turks, Lebanese, Greeks, some Persians, etc.

Was the Spanish golfer Seve Ballestros white ?

severiano-ballesteros.jpg

How many whites exist or “who is white” is just a matter of where you ppl decide to make the cutoff point somewhere between Nordic and Dravidian.

Russians don’t think the immigrants from the Caucasus region are “white”, even though to me they look white. Yet some consider Persian and Lebanese white and even some Aryan Indians.

That’s where idea of race comes into play, namely, defining exactly who in that Caucasian continuum gets to join the white club.

You are getting angry at something whites created. Whites didn't even see themselves as white till the 1500. It was only when race became an excuse for keeping blacks as slaves and taking land from the American Indians, only when society was built on skin colour, that race began to seem part of the “natural” order of things.

mga138

Iranians ? Well Dravidians and Arabs are considered Caucasians, not because of skin colour but because of things like face and skull structure.

Look. All white people are Caucasians but not all Caucasians are white.

What race is this women ?

World+Famous+Oxford+Street+Christmas+Lights+vjEQHWv6Mw_l.jpg

In Brazil she would be considered mixed, in South Africa, Coloured. But in America everyone would regard her as black.

Where does “white” ends and “non-white” begins ? it’s more of a continuum with Caucasians being less white as they move closer to the equator.

I guess if there’s anything that defines whites as a distinct racial group, it’s their variety in hair and eye colours combined with white skin.

As you move toward the Mediterranean and eastward, that diversity gradually becomes less prominent until it disappears altogether with Dravidians on the “dark Caucasian” extreme

The original Caucasians are said to have originated in the Caucasus mountains as one group, some of them went north and became lighter and evolved different hair and eye colours. Some went south developed darkin skin from the stronger sun. Within the Caucasian supergroup,

This is also why some people fight over whether Italians are really white. As you move south in Italy, they become swarthy complexioned

main-qimg-6d8bea9d39ca7e62318ad1e66202ae34

You don’t see variety in hair and eye colours.

But northern Italians look more white looking

881c31435c03312e5cdcb99a5096e1b7.jpg

If they (S.Italians) retained their whiter skin colour and various eye and hair colours like N. Italians, their “whiteness” would not be in question. S. Italians are sort of at the borders of whiteness, like Turks, Lebanese, Greeks, some Persians, etc.

Was the Spanish golfer Seve Ballestros white ?

severiano-ballesteros.jpg

How many whites exist or “who is white” is just a matter of where you ppl decide to make the cutoff point somewhere between Nordic and Dravidian.

Russians don’t think the immigrants from the Caucasus region are “white”, even though to me they look white. Yet some consider Persian and Lebanese white and even some Aryan Indians.

That’s where idea of race comes into play, namely, defining exactly who in that Caucasian continuum gets to join the white club.

You are getting angry at something whites created. Whites didn't even see themselves as white till the 1500. It was only when race became an excuse for keeping blacks as slaves and taking land from the American Indians, only when society was built on skin colour, that race began to seem part of the “natural” order of things.

As I said before, just because hybrids exists doesn't mean race doesn't. What is the child of a white man and an Asian women? A mixed race person. It is that simple.
Color charts have diffusions at the edged, but does that mean primary colors don't exist?
A Cockapoo is a newish breed of Dog, which is a combination of Cocker Spaniel and Poodle. Does the Cockapoo mean that the Cocker Spaniel and Poodle aren't real?

"White" means Caucasians whose ancestors come from Europe. This include Greeks, Spaniards, Italians, as well as Germans, Norwegians, Irish, etc,..As long as they are a mix of Nordic, Alpine, Mediterranean, etc... then they are White. There are groups of people, the Brahmins from India, for example, who are a mixed race people, but who have a lot of white admixture, the Ashkenazi Jews are another, As I said, there are some blurs along the borders of some of these groups, but that doesn't doesn't mean much. You can deconstruct Black or Hispanic the same way, but these races are real, too.

..... What is the child of a white man and an Asian women? ....
A human being, you fucking dimwit. Nothing else matters or has a basis in reality. Humans are humans. The notion of 'race' is bullshit, as I have proven.

Last edited:
A human being, you fucking dimwit. Nothing else matters or has a basis in reality. Humans are humans. The notion of 'race' is bullshit, as I have proven.
You haven't proven anything. The idea that that a Japanese man is exactly the same as a Pygmy from the Congo Basin is twisted and absurd. Anybody who claims otherwise belongs to a cult, much like what we see here in medical schools, now. This medical school instructor apologized to the students for using the phrase. "Pregnant Woman," because, they claim, that biological sex isn't real; just like biological race. You are on the same side with these psychotics. Med Schools Are Now Denying Biological Sex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back