Why Do Whites Believe African...

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

Who did the slave traders buy from if not other Africans?

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

What does that have to do with the question I asked?

The slave traders were Arabs.

They bought slaves from the Negro tribal chiefs and sold them to the Dutch sea captains making port along the West African coast.
Yes there were some Arab slave traders. However, that has nothing to do with what I am talking about. Concentrate. the US slave trade.
The slave trade started with black slaves in Africa, people enslaved by other blacks and then sold to Arabs, who sold them to the Dutch, who sold them in Jamaica and in Virginia and in South Carolina.

Does that make sense to your troubled mind ?!

Ports of the Transatlantic slave trade - International Slavery Museum, Liverpool museums
No it doesnt make sense. White people telling lies to justify their actions doesnt impress me.
White peoples outnumber you blacks 10 to 1 on God's Green Earth.

Better get used to it, if you are not.

You're not getting any free money like the Native American kids do.

America is not your land.

AFRICA is your land.

Swim back if you don't like it, sukka.

Otherwise get a job.

They bought slaves from the Negro tribal chiefs and sold them to the Dutch sea captains making port along the West African coast.
Yes there were some Arab slave traders. However, that has nothing to do with what I am talking about. Concentrate. the US slave trade.
The slave trade started with black slaves in Africa, people enslaved by other blacks and then sold to Arabs, who sold them to the Dutch, who sold them in Jamaica and in Virginia and in South Carolina.

Ports of the Transatlantic slave trade - International Slavery Museum, Liverpool museums
No it doesnt make sense. White people telling lies to justify their actions doesnt impress me.

Whites are a genetically recessive minority. There are more Blacks just in Africa than there are whites world wide. Now what that has to do with whites deflecting on the issue of reparations I dont know. Can you answer my question?

Whites are a genetically recessive minority. There are more Blacks just in Africa than there are whites world wide. Now what that has to do with whites deflecting on the issue of reparations I dont know. Can you answer my question?
You are not getting any free money.

The only reparations will be a free boat ride or a free swim back to Africa. Which one depends on which half of the Trump voters decide on.

Last edited:

You asked a question? Looked more like a half baked stream of consciousnesses from some stupid old negro with delusions of grandeur...

You asked a question? Looked more like a half baked stream of consciousnesses from some stupid old negro with delusions of grandeur...
Yes. If you could read you would see the first sentence in my OP is a question.

You answered your own stupid question already so don't get all butthurt because whitey doesn't stop thinking rationally in order to agree with your idiotic conclusion. Whitey thinks africans sold their own into slavery because...

....africans sold their own into slavery.

Believing things because they are true? I know it's a strange concept but I guess it's a side effect of my melanin deficiency. We can't all be as enlightened as you I guess.

You're not getting any free money like the Native American kids are currently getting.

Give it up.

Get a job.

Does that also apply to blacks held as slaves by Muslims in other parts of the world?

No. Why should it?
Because he said he's "100% in favor of giving reparations to any black person still alive who was a slave". That includes ALL slaves, even the ones still held today by Muslims. Or don't you care about other black people being slaves today?

Since the subject matter has to do with America what you ad Sunni man think really means nothing. There are over I million slaves in Europe right now. STFU.

"??? slaves in Europe? which country?
who owns them?
Where do you think the term "slave" came from?

you want to get into an argument of semantics? -------you are desperate

You said whites deflect by mentioning they bought slaves from blacks.
But they did buy from blacks.
So you'll be getting reparations from the sellers?

Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do.

That's awful!! Damn whites.

So what criminal things did white Americans living today do to those poor black slaves?

Asclepias said:
I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.
You Betcha
Instead Of Just Taking The Word Of Your Contemporary Black Authors
Why Don't You Also Read First Hand Accounts
Of People That Were Actually There At The Time ??

1. Slavery Was A Way Of Life For Africans South Of The Sahara

2. The Vast Majority Of African Slaves Never Left Africa
Because Slavery Was A Way Of Life South Of The Sahara

3. Far And Away The Largest Export Market For African Slaves
Was Arab Muslim Nations
Where The Males Were Castrated Before Arrival.
If They Died In The Desert, No Prob...
Arabs Really Only Wanted The Women And Girls Anyway

4. The Slave Trade With Europeans Made Black Africans The Primary Resident
Of Nearly Every Tropical Paradise Around The Globe

5. Slavery In Sub-Saharan Africa Wasn't Universally Officially Abolished Until The 1920's
In Saudi Arabia, Not Until The 1960's

Alex Haley Was Interviewed By Playboy After The Success Of Roots
Mr. Haley Admitted That The Capture Of Kunta Kinte As Portrayed
Likely NEVER Happened
When Asked Why He Wrote It In, Mr. Haley Responded:
"My People Need Something To Believe In"
Even If It's A Lie...
Is This The Type Of Black Authors You Refer To In Your OP ??

Asclepias said:
I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.
You Betcha

Was Arab Muslim Nations

5. Slavery In Sub-Saharan Africa Wasn't Universally Officially Abolished Until The 1920's

Likely NEVER Happened
Even If It's A Lie...
That is really kind of sad when you stop and think about it because it’s the same attitude the democrats have!

Get a job and maybe then you’ll have a sense of accomplishment. No one owes you anything, especially something from a 150 years ago...
You didnt answer the question because you lack the balls or the intelligence. You are an example of just what I am talking about. I dont need to get a job. I think its a travesty you would want someone to work and make other people wealthy instead of opening your own business. If you want to be an employee for life thats your business. Dont encourage others to share your fate. Now please address my question.

PREACH IT BROTHER!

Asclepias said:
You Betcha

Was Arab Muslim Nations

Likely NEVER Happened
Even If It's A Lie...

Yeah we know.

Africans don't seem to tell the same story.

And whites are known to leave out parts of stories.

Asclepias said:
You Betcha

Was Arab Muslim Nations

Likely NEVER Happened
Even If It's A Lie...
I have read first hand accounts and have come to the conclusion that whites lie just like Drumpf. For no particular reason and to justify what they have done. My point however is why do they deflect? Even if it was true what does Africa have to do with what the US decided to do here in N. America?

Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do.

So what criminal things did white Americans living today do to those poor black slaves?
Dont worry about other peoples business. Concentrate on your case.

What bearing does that have on my point?

Asclepias said:
You Betcha

Was Arab Muslim Nations

Likely NEVER Happened
Even If It's A Lie...
That is really kind of sad when you stop and think about it because it’s the same attitude the democrats have!
The irony of it all is that blacks were more valuable as slaves. Black lives mattered then.

You can stop asking that question.

Forum List

Back