Why Do Whites Believe African...

You didnt answer the question because you lack the balls or the intelligence.

Oh I answered it, you just can't handle my answer, let me assure you of one thing, I have no trepidation sharing my POV on here or in person...

You are an example of just what I am talking about.

No not at all, Africans sold slaves, Black Africans sold slaves. You obviously haven't done any research, is it Al or Louis you get this lie from?

I dont need to get a job

So food stamps are sufficient? Such a low standard...

I think its a travesty you would want someone to work and make other people wealthy instead of opening your own business.

I would never discourage anyone the getting a job, to go from no work experience to owning a business, defiantly not the smart choice, but I understand you don't even have a job...

If you want to be an employee for life thats your business.

I'm in the top 2% and will eventually have private stock and I have worked my ass off to get here...

Dont encourage others to share your fate. Now please

See above, God has blessed me abundantly...

Now please address my question.

I have, you're just too stupid to figure it out Milkweed...

You didnt answer the question because you lack the balls or the intelligence.

Oh I answered it, you just can't handle my answer, let me assure you of one thing, I have no trepidation sharing my POV on here or in person...

You are an example of just what I am talking about.

No not at all, Africans sold slaves, Black Africans sold slaves. You obviously haven't done any research, is it Al or Louis you get this lie from?

I dont need to get a job

So food stamps are sufficient? Such a low standard...

I think its a travesty you would want someone to work and make other people wealthy instead of opening your own business.

I would never discourage anyone the getting a job, to go from no work experience to owning a business, defiantly not the smart choice, but I understand you don't even have a job...

If you want to be an employee for life thats your business.

I'm in the top 2% and will eventually have private stock and I have worked my ass off to get here...

Dont encourage others to share your fate. Now please

See above, God has blessed me abundantly...

Now please address my question.

I have, you're just too stupid to figure it out Milkweed...
One massive deflection again. Thanks for proving my point.

Notice the hypocrisy

When whites do something good like an invention ?

White supremacists don't look to the history books to find black people who have done the same thing

When whites do something bad like slavery ?

White supremacists look to the history books to find black people who they think have done the same thing

And you ignore that at every turn, your hard work has been met with access to an opportunity structure to which black people have been denied similar access.

Last edited:
countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

You never come out and say it (lack of balls?), but you seem to be saying that black people had no hand in the slave trade. The truth- powerful leaders sold their own race into slavery. Does that lessen the the crimes against humanity of the European slave traders, or the American slave owners- of course not, but it is reality. So the next time you ask me to pay reparations for crimes I had nothing to do with, go ask the Portuguese, British, Spanish, Dutch and descendants of the powerful leaders in western central Africa.
You didnt address my point. Lack of balls? Why do whites talk about something that occurred on an entirely different continent instead of concentrating on the point? Africa didnt force the US to legalize slavery. I didnt ask you to pay reparations. You couldnt afford it. The US is responsible for what occurred here. No one else.

So what do you want? People living today to pay money to other people for something that might have occurred well over a century and a half ago.

Reparations won’t cure racist people, it will only piss off people paying money for something they had nothing to do with.

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.
The slave traders were Arabs.

They bought slaves from the Negro tribal chiefs and sold them to the Dutch sea captains making port along the West African coast.
Yes there were some Arab slave traders. However, that has nothing to do with what I am talking about. Concentrate. the US slave trade.
The slave trade started with black slaves in Africa, people enslaved by other blacks and then sold to Arabs, who sold them to the Dutch, who sold them in Jamaica and in Virginia and in South Carolina.

Does that make sense to your troubled mind ?!

Ports of the Transatlantic slave trade - International Slavery Museum, Liverpool museums

You never come out and say it (lack of balls?), but you seem to be saying that black people had no hand in the slave trade. The truth- powerful leaders sold their own race into slavery. Does that lessen the the crimes against humanity of the European slave traders, or the American slave owners- of course not, but it is reality. So the next time you ask me to pay reparations for crimes I had nothing to do with, go ask the Portuguese, British, Spanish, Dutch and descendants of the powerful leaders in western central Africa.
You didnt address my point. Lack of balls? Why do whites talk about something that occurred on an entirely different continent instead of concentrating on the point? Africa didnt force the US to legalize slavery. I didnt ask you to pay reparations. You couldnt afford it. The US is responsible for what occurred here. No one else.

So what do you want? People living today to pay money to other people for something that might have occurred well over a century and a half ago.

Reparations won’t cure racist people, it will only piss off people paying money for something they had nothing to do with.
Welfare, medicare, food stamps, free schools, ... When is it enough reparations? :dunno:

Native American children get money from the Fed's.

The Negro chilluns obviously want free money too.

I say -- give them free money IF they will go back to Africa.

I want whites to stop deflecting. What Africa did or did not do has no bearing on what the US did for centuries.

I dont care about racists. I dont care how pissed off they get. I deal with them very well on a daily basis. The value of the reparations can be used to close the economic gap. I dont expect it to cure racists.

I want whites to stop deflecting. What Africa did or did not do has no bearing on what the US did for centuries.

I dont care about racists. I deal with them very well on a daily basis. The value of the reparations can be used to close the economic gap. I dont expect it to cure racists.
Who should pay? Because if it's the Feds, then black people's taxes will go towards the payment as well.

Notice the hypocrisy

When whites do something good like an invention ?

White supremacists don't look to the history books to find black people who have done the same thing

When whites do something bad like slavery ?

White supremacists look to the history books to find black people who they think have done the same thing

And you ignore that at every turn, your hard work has been met with access to an opportunity structure to which black people have been denied similar access.
Black Africans were the crux of the slave trade.

They enslaved their Negro cousins and clansmen and sold them to the Dutch.

Do you get all that ?!

It was an African / Arab / European thing.

They bought slaves from the Negro tribal chiefs and sold them to the Dutch sea captains making port along the West African coast.
Yes there were some Arab slave traders. However, that has nothing to do with what I am talking about. Concentrate. the US slave trade.
The slave trade started with black slaves in Africa, people enslaved by other blacks and then sold to Arabs, who sold them to the Dutch, who sold them in Jamaica and in Virginia and in South Carolina.

Ports of the Transatlantic slave trade - International Slavery Museum, Liverpool museums
No it doesnt make sense. White people telling lies to justify their actions doesnt impress me.

What a ridiculous thread topic. Ascepias and IM2 are the worst posters on this forum. Both of you low IQ retards are doing a great disservice to black americans so why don't you just give it up already and go eat crayons?

I dont care about racists. I dont care how pissed off they get. I deal with them very well on a daily basis. The value of the reparations can be used to close the economic gap. I dont expect it to cure racists.
Boy you don't seem to recall the U.S. Civil War and Abraham Lincoln.

Lincoln gave his life to free the black peoples.

He was murdered for it.

And millions of Northern men died trying to free the blacks too.

Get over your own brain problem.

You are not going to get any free money like the Native American kids get. The land was NOT yours. AFRICA is your land.

Get a job.

No it doesnt make sense. White people telling lies to justify their actions doesnt impress me.
He just handed you your black ass, fool. :biggrin:

What is the difference between a Clansman and a NeoNazi?

Answer:

A Clansman wants to ship all the Negroes back to Africa.

A NeoNazi wants to make them swim back.

Boy you don't seem to recall the U.S. Civil War and Abraham Lincoln.

Lincoln gave his life to free the black peoples.

He was murdered for it.

And millions of Northern men died trying to free the blacks too.

Get over your own brain problem.

You are not going to get any free money like the Native American kids get.

Get a job.

You should get a brain. Lincoln was racist.

Forum List

Back