Why Do White Republicans Keep Trying to Tell Bllacks About the Democratic Party?

1. I don't think America is a shit hole. That's your narrative, not mine.
You keep attacking America and calling it racist. Who do you think you're fooling?

2. Just because I think there exists a decent amount of shit people from a dying shit culture still living here, it doesn't make me a hypocrite for not leaving. As I said, your Bingo ass doesn't seem to know what that word means. šŸ˜„
Yes, it does make you a hypocrite. Those "shit people" made this country the greatest in the world. Americans invented all the most important inventions in history. They saved the world from domination in two world wars. They built the largest economy on earth. What did any African country do to make the world a better place? Not a damn thing.

3. I don't give a shit if you don't like me here. Your inability to do anything about it is what makes you a flaccid cuck.
When did I claim I could force you to leave? What I can do is point out what a scathing hypocrite you.

Last edited:
You keep attacking America and calling it racist. Who do you think you're fooling?
That still wouldn't make me in any way a hypocrite you dumb Bingo. šŸ˜„

Also America is racist in a lot of ways. It also decent in many ways. I have nothing but hope for the future of America. I'm not even worried about it.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
ALL RISE!

This afternoons lesson:

August 14, 1862- A Day Republicans Don't Talk About.

This is written by Dr. Henry Louis Gates. Gates is one of the preeminent historians on earth.
From: Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa?

What little Union victory there was in Gen. Robert E. Leeā€™s withdrawal from Maryland gave Lincoln the opening he needed to issue the Confederacy his ultimatum: If it remained in a state of rebellion come Jan. 1, 1863, he would sign an executive order rendering ā€œallā€ of its ā€œslaves ā€¦ then, thenceforward, and forever free.ā€

For any student of American history, this is well-trod ground. But hereā€™s what you may not know about those crowded days of late summer 1862. While weighing emancipation, Lincoln also had a very different kind of ultimatum on his mindā€”for African Americans. For much of his first years in office, Lincoln was obsessed with solving Americaā€™s seemingly intractable race problem by persuading free blacks to lead the way for an exodus that would wash the United States of the original sin of slaveryā€”without having to live alongside those it had enslaved.

To help sell his plan, the president had a meeting convened with local black leaders in Washington. It was billed to them as a policy conversation, but Lincoln wasnā€™t really eager to listen. He wanted to deliver a message about a mission, and they had been chosen to receive it.

Hereā€™s how he addressed the free black delegation: ā€œYou and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffer very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffer from your presence. In a word we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated.ā€

ā€œI do not propose to discuss this, but to present it as a fact with which we have to deal,ā€ Lincoln continued. ā€œI cannot alter it if I would. It is a fact, about which we all think and feel alike, I and you.ā€

Lincoln continued to unload on the delegates, even blaming their people for the Civil War at his doorstep: ā€œSee our present conditionā€”the country engaged in war!ā€”our white men cutting one anotherā€™s throats, none knowing how far it will extend; and then consider what we know to be the truth. But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or the other. Nevertheless, I repeat, without the institution of Slavery and the colored race as a basis, the war could not have an existence.ā€

This brought the president back to colonization, and his purpose for inviting the delegates to the White House in the first placeā€”to get them to accept his trial balloon.

ā€œI suppose one of the principal difficulties in the way of colonization is that the free colored man cannot see that his comfort would be advanced by it,ā€ Lincoln reasoned. ā€œYou may believe you can live in Washington or elsewhere in the United States the remainder of your life [as easily], perhaps more so than you can in any foreign country, and hence you may come to the conclusion that you have nothing to do with the idea of going to a foreign country. This is (I speak in no unkind sense) an extremely selfish view of the case.ā€

Then he pivoted: ā€œBut you ought to do something to help those who are not so fortunate as yourselves.ā€

In Lincolnā€™s mind, if these free leaders stepped forward to lead the emigration of black people out of the United States, that would make it easier for white slaveholders to free the rest.

After reviewing the pros and cons of Africa as a destination, Lincoln started pushing Central America as his destination of choice. After all, he said, Liberia was far from African Americansā€™ birthplace in the United States, and even if they werenā€™t all that fond of white people, he could understand wanting to be close to their forcibly adopted ā€œmotherland.

Then, after the Battle of Antietam, Lincoln surprised everyone by issuing his Preliminary Emancipation Proclamation. He also opened the door to the arming of black soldiers, a move he would formally ratify in the official Emancipation Proclamation on Jan. 1, 1863. Douglassā€™ sons Lewis and Charles enlisted. Events were moving so quickly that some, including Lincoln, sensed divine forces at play.

Yet even then, amazingly, Lincoln wasnā€™t through with his colonization obsession. In fact, if you read through the entire Preliminary Emancipation Proclamation of 1862, youā€™ll find the president making provisions to compensate slaveholders for their losses and affirming ā€œthat the effort to colonize persons of African descent, with their consent, upon this continent, or elsewhere, with the previously obtained consent of the Governments existing there, will be continued.ā€

In the aftermath, Foner writes, schemers for removing blacks from the country continued to approach Lincoln, and Lincoln continued to listen.
ā€

Lincoln wanted to relocate all the blacks. Blacks refused, so actually Lincoln was forced to sign the EP because blacks would not accept his proposal. This day, August 14th, 1862, is a day Republicans don't talk about. The reality is that Republicans of that time were no different than the Democrats and the party of Lincoln is the party of attempted forced resettlement and the Corwin Slavery Protection Amendment.

Yes, it does make you a hypocrite. Those "shit people" made this country the greatest in the world. Americans invented all the most important inventions in history. They saved the world from domination in two world wars. They built the largest economy on earth. What did any African country do to make the world a better place? Not a damn thing.

When did I claim I could force you to leave? What I can do is point out what a scathing hypocrite you.
He's right. America is racist. Stop trying to tell us it isn't until you turn black and try living here.

That still wouldn't make me in any way a hypocrite you dumb Bingo. šŸ˜„
It sure as hell would, jackass.

Also America is racist in a lot of ways. It also decent in many ways. I have nothing but hope for the future of America. I'm not even worried about it.
There is hardly a trace of racism in America. The claim that America is racist is Democrat propaganda, and your posts are an insult to every patriotic American.

It sure as hell would, jackass.
It wouldn't. You still don't know what that word means despite having multiple opportunities to have looked it up. šŸ˜„ Man, you are one thick Bingo.
There is hardly a trace of racism in America. The claim that America is racist is Democrat propaganda, and your posts are an insult to every patriotic American.
Who cares? Feel insulted then you little bitch. šŸ˜„

• Thanks
No it isn't, jackass.
Of course it's not to a white racist. But like I said, stop telling blacks that America is not racist until you turn black and live here.

Here we see more examples of right wing white psychosis and cognitive dissonance. This guy and others here post pure racist filth daily and want to tell blacks that America is not racist.

Amazing.

It wouldn't. You still don't know what that word means despite having multiple opportunities to have looked it up. šŸ˜„ Man, you are one thick Bingo.
You kill me. You're embarrassing yourself in front of the entire forum. If anything is clear, it's that you don't know what the word "hypocrite" means. Of course, to a leftists, hypocrisy is something to be admire.

Who cares? Feel insulted then you little bitch. šŸ˜„
We don't care about your constant crying about racism, asshole.

You kill me. You're embarrassing yourself in front of the entire forum. If anything is clear, it's that you don't know what the word "hypocrite" means. Of course, to a leftists, hypocrisy is something to be admire.
šŸ˜„

Can you explain what you think make me a hypocrite because I don't believe for a second that you can.
We don't care about your constant crying about racism, asshole.
You were the one sharing your bitch ass feelings with me, Soy Boy. I don't care about them. šŸ˜„

Here we see more examples of right wing white psychosis and cognitive dissonance. This guy and others here post pure racist filth daily and want to tell blacks that America is not racist.

Amazing.
Please quote something I have posted that's racist. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

ALL RISE!

This afternoons lesson:

August 14, 1862- A Day Republicans Don't Talk About.

This is written by Dr. Henry Louis Gates. Gates is one of the preeminent historians on earth.
From: Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa?

What little Union victory there was in Gen. Robert E. Leeā€™s withdrawal from Maryland gave Lincoln the opening he needed to issue the Confederacy his ultimatum: If it remained in a state of rebellion come Jan. 1, 1863, he would sign an executive order rendering ā€œallā€ of its ā€œslaves ā€¦ then, thenceforward, and forever free.ā€

For any student of American history, this is well-trod ground. But hereā€™s what you may not know about those crowded days of late summer 1862. While weighing emancipation, Lincoln also had a very different kind of ultimatum on his mindā€”for African Americans. For much of his first years in office, Lincoln was obsessed with solving Americaā€™s seemingly intractable race problem by persuading free blacks to lead the way for an exodus that would wash the United States of the original sin of slaveryā€”without having to live alongside those it had enslaved.

To help sell his plan, the president had a meeting convened with local black leaders in Washington. It was billed to them as a policy conversation, but Lincoln wasnā€™t really eager to listen. He wanted to deliver a message about a mission, and they had been chosen to receive it.

Hereā€™s how he addressed the free black delegation: ā€œYou and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffer very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffer from your presence. In a word we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated.ā€

ā€œI do not propose to discuss this, but to present it as a fact with which we have to deal,ā€ Lincoln continued. ā€œI cannot alter it if I would. It is a fact, about which we all think and feel alike, I and you.ā€

Lincoln continued to unload on the delegates, even blaming their people for the Civil War at his doorstep: ā€œSee our present conditionā€”the country engaged in war!ā€”our white men cutting one anotherā€™s throats, none knowing how far it will extend; and then consider what we know to be the truth. But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or the other. Nevertheless, I repeat, without the institution of Slavery and the colored race as a basis, the war could not have an existence.ā€

This brought the president back to colonization, and his purpose for inviting the delegates to the White House in the first placeā€”to get them to accept his trial balloon.

ā€œI suppose one of the principal difficulties in the way of colonization is that the free colored man cannot see that his comfort would be advanced by it,ā€ Lincoln reasoned. ā€œYou may believe you can live in Washington or elsewhere in the United States the remainder of your life [as easily], perhaps more so than you can in any foreign country, and hence you may come to the conclusion that you have nothing to do with the idea of going to a foreign country. This is (I speak in no unkind sense) an extremely selfish view of the case.ā€

Then he pivoted: ā€œBut you ought to do something to help those who are not so fortunate as yourselves.ā€

In Lincolnā€™s mind, if these free leaders stepped forward to lead the emigration of black people out of the United States, that would make it easier for white slaveholders to free the rest.

After reviewing the pros and cons of Africa as a destination, Lincoln started pushing Central America as his destination of choice. After all, he said, Liberia was far from African Americansā€™ birthplace in the United States, and even if they werenā€™t all that fond of white people, he could understand wanting to be close to their forcibly adopted ā€œmotherland.

Then, after the Battle of Antietam, Lincoln surprised everyone by issuing his Preliminary Emancipation Proclamation. He also opened the door to the arming of black soldiers, a move he would formally ratify in the official Emancipation Proclamation on Jan. 1, 1863. Douglassā€™ sons Lewis and Charles enlisted. Events were moving so quickly that some, including Lincoln, sensed divine forces at play.

Yet even then, amazingly, Lincoln wasnā€™t through with his colonization obsession. In fact, if you read through the entire Preliminary Emancipation Proclamation of 1862, youā€™ll find the president making provisions to compensate slaveholders for their losses and affirming ā€œthat the effort to colonize persons of African descent, with their consent, upon this continent, or elsewhere, with the previously obtained consent of the Governments existing there, will be continued.ā€

In the aftermath, Foner writes, schemers for removing blacks from the country continued to approach Lincoln, and Lincoln continued to listen.ā€

Lincoln wanted to relocate all the blacks. Blacks refused, so actually Lincoln was forced to sign the EP because blacks would not accept his proposal. This day, August 14th, 1862, is a day Republicans don't talk about. The reality is that Republicans of that time were no different than the Democrats and the party of Lincoln is the party of attempted forced resettlement and the Corwin Slavery Protection Amendment.
In Lincoln's last speech he advocated franchise for blacks. But systemic racism still exists. And it also exists in Russia, Israel, Britian, mexico .....

You haven't.....

Oh wait, do you think saying parts of America are racist and refusing to leave the country makes one a hypocrite? Please say yes. :lmao:

Not really. Its just me insulting you. I'm not pleading for sympathy or decorum like your bitch ass.
You're such a pathetic loser.

In Lincoln's last speech he advocated franchise for blacks. But systemic racism still exists. And it also exists in Russia, Israel, Britian, mexico .....
I don't think he did. He advocated sending them to Africa until the last day of his life.

• Fact

Forum List

Back