Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please

I am too stupid to know what to do with my money. I trust the government to spend it for me.

Also...if I get a divorce...the government gets her half.

Seriously, this is illogical and ignorant. So why do you want to keep less of your money and give more away to the government?

Be specific please

I am too stupid to know what to do with my money. I trust the government to spend it for me.

What is illogical and and ignorant is not knowing that Democrats are only talking about raising taxes on the bloated rich. It is called being a silly GOP Dupe.

Be specific please

What is illogical and and ignorant is not knowing that Democrats are only talking about raising taxes on the bloated rich. It is called being a silly GOP Dupe.

Far left drone Dupe, Hater alert.

Yet they passed the largest tax ever on the Middle Class called Obamacare!

And taxing the uber rich will not generate any more money than it does. It is just a far left religious narrative that has no basis in reality.

Do you think uber rich Nancy Pelosi will pass a bill that will make her pay more in taxes? I bet the uber in rich in government become exempt or even some large donors of the DNC become exempt!

Be specific please

Here we go, now it's only the "bloated rich". Problem with that BS is Democrats feel that anyone that has any money is considered rich...dumbass.

Be specific please

And taxing the uber rich will not generate any more money than it does. It is just a far left religious narrative that has no basis in reality.

Do you think uber rich Nancy Pelosi will pass a bill that will make her pay more in taxes? I bet the uber in rich in government become exempt or even some large donors of the DNC become exempt!
The problem with Obamacare is the cost of Healthcare in our GOP scam system, and ObamaCare is a solution to that.

Be specific please

What Democrats talk about, and then what they do, are not the same thing.

...and some people still believe the speeches....

Be specific please

The problem with Obamacare is the cost of Healthcare in our GOP scam system, and ObamaCare is a solution to that.

Yes make people pay more instead of bringing costs under control.

A typical far left plan.

Be specific please

Here we go, now it's only the "bloated rich". Problem with that BS is Democrats feel that anyone that has any money is considered rich...dumbass.
Yes just ignore reality... Democrats did manage to raise taxes on the top rate from 35 to 40 percent, and 3.8% with Obamacare.

Be specific please

Yes make people pay more instead of bringing costs under control.

A typical far left plan.
Obamacare is a basic framework. There are cost controls and transparent competition, unfortunately sabotaged by the bought off by big health disgraceful GOP and their crony thieving insurers. D u h.

Be specific please

They have been totally obstructed for 35 years at least, since LBJ except for Obamacare... Which has saved many thousands of lives. And supposedly 75% of those on the exchanges Pay less than$100 a month, not to mention those on Medicaid.

Be specific please

They have been totally obstructed for 35 years at least, since LBJ except for Obamacare... Which has saved many thousands of lives. And supposedly 75% of those on the exchanges Pay less than$100 a month, not to mention those on Medicaid.

We all know you just make this stuff up on the fly in order to be provocative.

You probably voted for Trump but are too embarrassed to admit it.

Be specific please

Yes just ignore reality... Democrats did manage to raise taxes on the top rate from 35 to 40 percent, and 3.8% with Obamacare.

Not ignoring reality....just having trouble ignoring your stupidly.

Be specific please

I recognize that reality is outside your propaganda bubble... Something there you don't know about?

Be specific please

Duh, dupes...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...oMAE&usg=AOvVaw0QjSWLbS6VcTMqz_wvuWtw&ampcf=1

Well regulated capitalism with a good safety net is intelligent way to go d u h.

Especially if you're in good with those doing the regulatin'.
There is only one conspiracy, the corrupt GOP giveaway to the rich and screw the rest BS propaganda one...

Heh... Ok. Let's say you're right. Dems are virtuous and just and would never use state regulatory power to screw their enemies or reward their friends. And Republicans always will. Well, you may have noticed that Republicans keep getting elected. That puts is us the mercy of crooked bastards roughly half the time. Does that seem like a good idea to you?

Oh yes....Ala carte citizenship

A recipe for anarchy

Yes being fair is anarchy.

Pay for what you use what a concept
Leftwingers are horrified by the free market.
The free market is always very unequal and usually a disaster... Well regulated capitalism with a good safety net is intelligent way to go d u h.

The free market created virtually everything that makes life worth living in this day an age. How is it a "disaster?" Is wealth a disaster? Is technology a disaster? Is advanced medical care a disaster? Only a bootlicking Stalinist moron would claim the free market is a disaster. Almost all regulation is detrimental to human welfare. Welfare is nothing more than theft.
It's a disaster every time the GOP has 8 years to deregulate and cause another corrupt bubble and bust see the S&L crisis, the 2008 real estate bust and World depression they cost us 8 trillion dollars d u h. And whatever the swine idiot GOP Masters are working on now...
the 2008 recession was caused by government regulation, you dumbass turd.

Be specific please

Then why is healthcare so much more expensive now?

Yes being fair is anarchy.

Pay for what you use what a concept
The free market is always very unequal and usually a disaster... Well regulated capitalism with a good safety net is intelligent way to go d u h.

The free market created virtually everything that makes life worth living in this day an age. How is it a "disaster?" Is wealth a disaster? Is technology a disaster? Is advanced medical care a disaster? Only a bootlicking Stalinist moron would claim the free market is a disaster. Almost all regulation is detrimental to human welfare. Welfare is nothing more than theft.
It's a disaster every time the GOP has 8 years to deregulate and cause another corrupt bubble and bust see the S&L crisis, the 2008 real estate bust and World depression they cost us 8 trillion dollars d u h. And whatever the swine idiot GOP Masters are working on now...
How did the government regulation cause financial institutions running Wild selling mortgages 2 total idiots? I believe you are absolutely Clueless. So how?

How did the government regulation cause financial institutions running Wild selling mortgages 2 total idiots? I believe you are absolutely Clueless. So how?
The government forced lenders to give mortgages to people who couldn't pay them.

Be specific please

Then why is healthcare so much more expensive now?
Because your care is guaranteed, with no cost limits or cut-offs? No GOP scam policies Subsidies keep 75% of people paying less than $100 a month.

Forum List

Back