Why do the MSM and the liberal left get things so wrong?

If you have no education and are a white guy, how should you be addressed?

High school dropout?

but reality.... (I know....something rightwingnuts never dabble in)..... says that demographics are what they are.....and trumpsters, regardless of economic success..... are largely uneducated white males.

I know... I know.... reality sucks, huh?

Why is Trump hiding his taxes and his health status and why don't his supporters want to know?

"Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs" fame..."

lol

You can't be serious.

One person's subjective, errant opinion.

Uneducated citizen it is, then.

Look how these toadies are all toting the liberal line of crap...

Thanks tools for making my point...

Apparently Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs" fame has been trying to convince the MSM that calling "Blue Collar" Trump supporters uneducated is not a very wise move... There are many jobs that require a massive amounts of knowledge and not requiring a sheepskin from some over rated crap filled den of higher urinating...

Reporters Keep Calling Trump Voters 'Uneducated.' Mike Rowe Has a Powerful Response

that's nice....

I like mike rowe. I'm sure he has an opinion.

but reality.... (I know....something rightwingnuts never dabble in)..... says that demographics are what they are.....and trumpsters, regardless of economic success..... are largely uneducated white males.

Define uneducated, betty boop

Apparently Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs" fame has been trying to convince the MSM that calling "Blue Collar" Trump supporters uneducated is not a very wise move... There are many jobs that require a massive amounts of knowledge and not requiring a sheepskin from some over rated crap filled den of higher urinating...

Reporters Keep Calling Trump Voters 'Uneducated.' Mike Rowe Has a Powerful Response

that's nice....

I like mike rowe. I'm sure he has an opinion.

Prove it. You do nothing more than troll around making claims but you never prove jack shit Jillian. Why is that?

High school dropout?

Why is Trump hiding his taxes and his health status and why don't his supporters want to know?

lol

You can't be serious.

You tools are just making it easier and easier to get behind Voting for Trump... You snobbery and elitist bullshit will be the death of your party... Not to mention you voted in the weakest possible candidate in the history of the Democratic Party...

Mr. Libtard.

You tools are just making it easier and easier to get behind Voting for Trump... You snobbery and elitist bullshit will be the death of your party... Not to mention you voted in the weakest possible candidate in the history of the Democratic Party...
Why is Trump hiding his taxes and health report and why do YOU not want to know?

Why is Trump hiding his taxes and health report and why do YOU not want to know?
Where is the accountability of Hillary for her lies? We are more interested in that!

How should I refer to all of the black high school dropouts who vote for Hillary?

Can I refer to them as uneducated blacks? How about lazy azz porch niggas? How should I refer to them?

This is fucking hilarious!
Drive around the suburbs of any city. Look at the beautiful, well kept homes. The new cars in the driveways. The 'toys' on trailers.
What you will also see is a VAST majority of the home owners are REPs.
Visit the filthy inner city shitholes. The VAST majority of these 'Special Needs' people are LIBs.
Go fucking figure.

Where is the accountability of Hillary for her lies? We are more interested in that!
Sure, keep the attention off Trump. I understand why you'd want that, but it certainly isn't doing the campaign any good. The questions remain and they need to be answered. On to the debates!

Sure, keep the attention off Trump. I understand why you'd want that, but it certainly isn't doing the campaign any good. The questions remain and they need to be answered. On to the debates!
You sound like a broken record that needs to be put in the trash. Many of us have already stated facts which you ignore just like a broken record troll would do.

The necessary financial information required to run for president has been filed by Trump.

You sound like a broken record that needs to be put in the trash. Many of us have already stated facts which you ignore just like a broken record troll would do.The necessary financial information required to run for president has been filed by Trump.
I'm a broken record? We've been listening to the same same snap, crackle and pop about the Clintons for 25 years now. :laugh2:

Mike Rowe is right about one thing; we should start vocational education in our schools tomorrow. That we no longer do it is positively insane.

I read a book once called (a mouthful) “Its not the big that eat the small, it’s the fast that eat the slow.” I don’t think the book did much on the landscape of business but there were some good rules of thumb. One was “don’t BS yourself”. Somehow, our educators have done this. In school, you learned that you “may not always have a calculator”. I”m surrounded currently by at least 6; my virtual assistant can tell me the square root of numbers…. Lets stop BS’ing kids about this and stop the insanity of figuring the problem down to the millionth. You’ll do better teaching kids how to turn a wrench, tune up a vehicle, etc…

You sound like a broken record that needs to be put in the trash. Many of us have already stated facts which you ignore just like a broken record troll would do.

The necessary financial information required to run for president has been filed by Trump.

The traditional releasing of tax returns by nominees is expected of him.

High school dropout?

lol

You can't be serious.

hilarious….

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 1.33.24 PM.png

So he’s losing to the “weakest possible candidate” the Democrats could have picked?

High school dropout?

lol

You can't be serious.

hilarious….

View attachment 86783

So he’s losing to the “weakest possible candidate” the Democrats could have picked?

Trump Is Making More States Competitive. Red States.

not filed..... he has to release his tax returns as has been done for the past 50 years. see, that's what makes you people hacks.... if it was Hillary, you'd be in meltdown.

Forum List

Back