Why do the lines on this forum jump?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Does anyone else get this.

I'll press enter twice to have a gap in between sentences/paragraphs, and then I'll delete a letter or word, and the gap will disappear. My line will literally jump back to being right underneath the previous line or paragraph.

It's really annoying, because it makes me not want to click delete, but I have to, then disturbs the total rhythm of my typing, making make way more mistakes.

Example 1 (what I want):

I like cake

Today is Thursday

Hello

Example 2 (what I don't want):

I like cake
Today is Thursday
Hello

I'll press enter twice to have a gap in between sentences/paragraphs, and then I'll delete a letter or word, and the gap will disappear. My line will literally jump back to being right underneath the previous line or paragraph.

It's really annoying, because it makes me not want to click delete, but I have to, then disturbs the total rhythm of my typing, making make way more mistakes.

Example 1 (what I want):

I like cake

Today is Thursday

Hello

I like cake
Today is Thursday
Hello

It's not a bug, it's an added feature.

I can't add a new line after inserting a smilie. I have to delete the smile, type a new line, then up arrow and insert the smilie.

It's not a bug, it's an added feature.

I can't add a new line after inserting a smilie. I have to delete the smile, type a new line, then up arrow and insert the smilie.
I find that interesting and annoying on inserting a smilie and then having to delete it and move forward type and then re-insert the smiley, back where I wanted it. I am not experiencing the other problem mentioned.

I find that interesting and annoying on inserting a smilie and then having to delete it and move forward type and then re-insert the smiley, back where I wanted it. I am not experiencing the other problem mentioned.

Then I'm not crazy after all. You just can't put your cursor after the smilie.

Then I'm not crazy after all. You just can't put your cursor after the smilie.
Not sure when it started, but been long enough, I know it will happen, so go ahead and type, then inserts, so i don't have to delete, type and insert.

Example 1 (what I want):

I like cake

Today is Thursday

Hello

I like cake
Today is Thursday
Hello

maybe it's a conga line

Why do the lines on this forum jump?​

To make the lay up?

how-to-do-a-layup.jpg