Why do the Democrats deny the election was stolen?

Breaking: Georgia Judge Calls for Forensic Audit of Fulton County Ballots After Large Discrepancies Found in Ballot Batches

You are a lying dunce.. Your breaking news is from May 2021.
Breaking: Georgia Judge Calls for Forensic Audit of Fulton County Ballots After Large Discrepancies Found in Ballot Batches
By Jim Hoft
Published May 21, 2021 at 10:49am
Comment

In another thread a member asked: "The evidence for a stolen election is overwhelming. Just in the last week we have unearthed even more evidence of massive Democrat fraud in states like Georgia and Arizona.
Do they they think by just denying fraud then that is all that is necessary to get away with the thievery?"

The member did not cite any sources. I will.

In fact I have The Mother of All Sources, and within that source are literally thousands of source. Tou can spend a year in here: http://www.softpanorama.org/Skeptic...em_as_poliarchy/US_election_fraud/index.shtml

Here are a few choices highlights links:

"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material."

So what. The Judge is your God? Yesterday you people thought the Rittenhouse judge was a fraud. You have no capability of intelligent thought. You are a simple idiot, nothing more.

I think the Rittenhouse judge was very biased.

Judge Amero has since signed off on the GA election.. You're a treasonous liar.

Do they think...
Instead of asking Democrats, whom you're not going to believe anyway, why aren't you asking Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, Republican state Attorneys General and state Supreme Courts?

Hmm?

Last edited:
The wheels of justice grind slow but they grind sure.

A man is offering $25,000 for each instance of voter fraud.

So far, only one person has claimed a prize, a Democrat who turned in a Republican for mailing in the ballot of his recently deceased wife. The Republican is in jail.

If you have evidence, why not make $25,000 a pop. You could be a rich man.

In another thread a member asked: "The evidence for a stolen election is overwhelming. Just in the last week we have unearthed even more evidence of massive Democrat fraud in states like Georgia and Arizona.
Do they they think by just denying fraud then that is all that is necessary to get away with the thievery?"

In fact I have The Mother of All Sources, and within that source are literally thousands of source. Tou can spend a year in here: http://www.softpanorama.org/Skeptic...em_as_poliarchy/US_election_fraud/index.shtml

Becasue we believe the truth.

Wait a second. What is this, less than one year in:

He allegedly got more votes than Obama, and they want him out? More proof of a #StolenElection #StopTheSteal #TrumpWon #DemocratsAreDangerous #DemocratsAreEvil
Biden got more votes than tramp.

Your link is from May 21, 2021. Judge Amero certified the election in October 2021.

Sweet Jesus , you're dumb.

Lol, why doesn't your dumb fucking ass come up with some actual evidence. So far everyone caught was a repug. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Trump's own appointed judges laughed at that horse shit.

A man is offering $25,000 for each instance of voter fraud.

So far, only one person has claimed a prize, a Democrat who turned in a Republican for mailing in the ballot of his recently deceased wife. The Republican is in jail.

If you have evidence, why not make $25,000 a pop. You could be a rich man.

:oops8:

:pinkygirly:

Forum List

Back