Why do Republicans admire Putin?

View attachment 89723
Putin loves the country he leads; our guy -- not so much
He also jails and kills his country men for speaking out against him.... That the future you want for the USA? Because the idiot Trump loves the evil bastard.
Because pointing out the truth is a sin right????? Fuck you. Clinton being a evil bitch dose not excuse the stupidity of Trump. When I make my choice in the voting booth it will be with eyes wide open to facts not misty with hero worship.
So, you're supporting hitlery we assume?
You would assume wrong but I dont expect you to understand ... Reasoning is obviously not your strong suit.

View attachment 89723
He also jails and kills his country men for speaking out against him.... That the future you want for the USA? Because the idiot Trump loves the evil bastard.
Because pointing out the truth is a sin right????? Fuck you. Clinton being a evil bitch dose not excuse the stupidity of Trump. When I make my choice in the voting booth it will be with eyes wide open to facts not misty with hero worship.
You would assume wrong but I dont expect you to understand ... Reasoning is obviously not your strong suit.
Seems I assumed correctly......sorry about that.....

View attachment 89723
Like I said reasoning is a mystery to you.... Only idiots assume not voting Hillary means voting for trump.....

Like I said reasoning is a mystery to you.... Only idiots assume not voting Hillary means voting for trump.....
Actually, it's quite the opposite....but you know that....

Understand this . There is no good choice there is only a disaster waiting to happen..... You Own this election. I wanted a person who was pro USA instead I got two big government regressives who want to be ruler of us all.

Fuck Trump, Fuck Putin and fuck every conservative moron who supports either one of them and has ANYTHING positive to say about Putin. Scum.

Trump is the first Candidate in a long time to be looking out for the American Little guy.

The Cold War is over. Putin is not our enemy.

Stop resisting change.
Putin is a evil murdering fascist

YOur negative opinion of him is irrelevant to my post.

The Cold War is over. PUtin is not our enemy.

I do not want to fight a global war over Estonia.

Fuck Trump, Fuck Putin and fuck every conservative moron who supports either one of them and has ANYTHING positive to say about Putin. Scum.

Trump is the first Candidate in a long time to be looking out for the American Little guy.

Stop resisting change.

Hey dummy how do you think world wars start? By pussies like you ignoring a evil men.

Stop resisting change.
Trump is looking out for the little guy??????????????

Are we talking about the same Donald Trump??????????

Dozens Of Lawsuits Accuse Trump Of Not Paying His Bills, Reports Claim

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

How Trump U Suckered Its Victims

CNN Shows Students’ Side Of Trump University Fraud Allegations

Republicans do not admire Putin. We arr just so deeply and profoundly ashamed of the algea holding our presidential office that it looks like we admire Putin by comparison.

Understand this . There is no good choice there is only a disaster waiting to happen..... You Own this election. I wanted a person who was pro USA instead I got two big government regressives who want to be ruler of us all.
You can only go by history.

Mrs. Clinton has worked for Health care for all Americans all the way back to the early 90's. She has always pushed for Day care and education. The Clinton Foundation has helped millions world wide and her family takes no salary from the Foundation. Financials for the Foundation are public. The Clinton's put their tax returns on line for the last 40 years.

Republicans spent 40 million during the 90's going after Bill Clinton and all they got was a bee jay. Who knows how many millions more they spent going after Mrs. Clinton when, according to Powell's emails, both he and Condi Rice saw Benghazi as a "witch hunt". Powell and Rice turned over ZERO emails. They got nearly 50,000 of Hillary's.

In fact, many of those who harrassed and went after the Clintons ended up with real sex scandals. Like Ken Starr and New Gingrich.

My feeling is that when one of the two largest parties in the US, using unlimited tax payer money for 30 years goes after a single family with the media as their dog and the only thing they come up with is a bee jay, then I would say, Mrs. Clinton is not only honest but smart enough to defeat an entire political party, she would probably make a good president.

You can only go by history.

Mrs. Clinton has worked for Health care for all Americans all the way back to the early 90's. She has always pushed for Day care and education. The Clinton Foundation has helped millions world wide and her family takes no salary from the Foundation. Financials for the Foundation are public. The Clinton's put their tax returns on line for the last 40 years.

Republicans spent 40 million during the 90's going after Bill Clinton and all they got was a bee jay. Who knows how many millions more they spent going after Mrs. Clinton when, according to Powell's emails, both he and Condi Rice saw Benghazi as a "witch hunt". Powell and Rice turned over ZERO emails. They got nearly 50,000 of Hillary's.

In fact, many of those who harrassed and went after the Clintons ended up with real sex scandals. Like Ken Starr and New Gingrich.

My feeling is that when one of the two largest parties in the US, using unlimited tax payer money for 30 years goes after a single family with the media as their dog and the only thing they come up with is a bee jay, then I would say, Mrs. Clinton is not only honest but smart enough to defeat an entire political party, she would probably make a good president.
Hillary Clinton is nothing more then a power hungry bitch who used her office to get filthy rich at the expense of our safety...By the way little boy Bill Clinton is a sex pervert rapist.

The OP does nothing to support the assertion of the title.

Typical

yep, typical Rdean.

I think most Republican's view of Putin is similar to the advice given about Hyman Roth in the Godfather.

"Your father worked with Hyman Roth, he respected Hyman Roth, but he never TRUSTED Hyman Roth."

Most Authoritarians "love" their country. The use massive propaganda machines to affirm that view to their countrymen. The countrymen use those images to rationalize the authoritarian crap they must endure.

Republicans love the Authoritarianism. Republicans would use authoritarianism to get their way on many social 'wedge' issues. Expanding civil rights to Americans they disagree with is anathema to Republicans. But if it took an authoritarian method to have their way, they would embrace it and mystically call it "freedom".
huh?

Stop resisting change.

Hey dummy how do you think world wars start? By pussies like you ignoring a evil men.

Nope. That's how ONE World War started.

The other one started by people like you signing up a tangled mess of alliances, that meant that one clash would spread to involve EVERYONE.

Sort of like most of Europe AND North America signed up to fight a war over Estonia.

It is insane that we are treaty bound to fight against Russia if they cross into Estonia.

How many Americans would have to die to ensure Estonian Freedom?

We would have to occupy the LARGEST NATION IN THE WORLD.

After we defeat them. BTW, they also have THE LARGEST NUCLEAR STOCKPILE IN THE WORLD.

The Cold War is over. Russia in not our enemy, nor is it our problem.

Stop fucking with Russia.

Stop resisting change.
Trump is looking out for the little guy??????????????

Are we talking about the same Donald Trump??????????

Dozens Of Lawsuits Accuse Trump Of Not Paying His Bills, Reports Claim

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

How Trump U Suckered Its Victims

CNN Shows Students’ Side Of Trump University Fraud Allegations

Yep.

HIs policies would be the first to serve the interests of the US working class in generations.

In his writings Hitler declared he and his military was NOIT ready for war when he moved his troops into the Buffer Zone, the Rhineland. He said if France or anyone else would have done ANYTHING, made any gesture to oppose him, he would have withdrawn his troops. When they did not, he said he knew Europe was his for the taking.

'Pu$$ies'...appeasing evil. Countless died because of it, not to say that opposing his actions would not have just delayed the start of the war....but at the least it hastened it sooner.

In one way you are correct Correll:

"The other one started by people like you signing up a tangled mess of alliances, that meant that one clash would spread to involve EVERYONE."

One of Hitler's downfalls was that he allied himself with Japan...so when Japan attacked the US Hitler found himself undesirably at war with the US. It was that pact that helped lead to German's defeat - bad for him'. It was the pacts between the US and our European allies that resulted in German's defeat - good for 'us'

Some of your other thoughts are 'off'. The United States promised to help protect the Ukrainian border. Obama did NOTHNG to support them, to send a signal to Putin that this was not acceptable, that we might entertain the thought of intervening militarily. No, we sat back and watched the military build up in preparation of the invasion of Crimea we knew was coming.

And what did Obama do afterwards? He sanctioned a few Russian citizens who never leave Russia.

And occupying is far from the only option the US has. False assumption.

In his writings Hitler declared he and his military was NOIT ready for war when he moved his troops into the Buffer Zone, the Rhineland. He said if France or anyone else would have done ANYTHING, made any gesture to oppose him, he would have withdrawn his troops. When they did not, he said he knew Europe was his for the taking.

'Pu$$ies'...appeasing evil. Countless died because of it, not to say that opposing his actions would not have just delayed the start of the war....but at the least it hastened it sooner.

In one way you are correct Correll:

"The other one started by people like you signing up a tangled mess of alliances, that meant that one clash would spread to involve EVERYONE."

One of Hitler's downfalls was that he allied himself with Japan...so when Japan attacked the US Hitler found himself undesirably at war with the US. It was that pact that helped lead to German's defeat - bad for him'. It was the pacts between the US and our European allies that resulted in German's defeat - good for 'us'

Some of your other thoughts are 'off'. The United States promised to help protect the Ukrainian border. Obama did NOTHNG to support them, to send a signal to Putin that this was not acceptable, that we might entertain the thought of intervening militarily. No, we sat back and watched the military build up in preparation of the invasion of Crimea we knew was coming.

And what did Obama do afterwards? He sanctioned a few Russian citizens who never leave Russia.

And occupying is far from the only option the US has. False assumption.

If we are going to be fucking around with Russia, on Russia border, where their supplies lines are measured in FEET, instead of thousands of miles, we need to consider how badly things might go.

During the Cold War, we did that, we were constantly considering the threat of the Big Contingency, and based policy on that.

If we are basing our policy on just hoping that things don't go badly, that is not responsibility.

That is incredibly dangerous incompetence.

If we are basing our policy on just hoping that things don't go badly, that is not responsibility. That is incredibly dangerous incompetence.
Sorta like the 'Syrian Red line':

"Man, I REALLY hope they back down because if they don't I got nuthin'!"

Forum List

Back