Why do Republicans admire Putin?

You just stated that you believe that Hitler was an effective leader and had multiple strengths.

Note how I am NOT accusing you of being a Hitler supporter or lover.

And yet I've somehow managed to resist defending him and putting him up as example to political opposition...you seriously not understand the difference?

Putin is a corrupt oligarch, he is example to no one and it is SHAMEFUL for Republicans to even go there.

You just stated that you believe that Hitler was an effective leader and had multiple strengths.

And yet I've somehow managed to resist defending him and putting him up as example to political opposition...you seriously not understand the difference?

Putin is a corrupt oligarch, he is example to no one and it is SHAMEFUL for Republicans to even go there.
SHAMEFUL (and sleazy) is putting words in someone's mouth. That is not my quote - asshole!

SHAMEFUL (and sleazy) is putting words in someone's mouth. That is not my quote - asshole!

mr. aptly-named-Meathead, if you are going to jump into discussion you may as well first understand WHAT IT IS ABOUT.

mr. aptly-named-Meathead, if you are going to jump into discussion you may as well first understand WHAT IT IS ABOUT.
You are the one who joined in quoting something I wrote. Then you attributed a quote to me that I did not write. That's sleazy.

God, I hate low life!

You asked about patriotism, I gave you a direct example of my beliefs.

You then asked the same question and replaced patriotism with nationalism. I felt I already answered it so I chose to give you more information about my views on ultranationalism. Berating immigrants and other minorities is not something I'm into or generally consider a quality trait for any country to have. Whether it's the citizens or leadership.

Putin is not now and never has looked after Americans, he simply doesn't care about you. Acually, Putin would like to see America's influence and power reduced so that Russia will benefit. Putin is allies with Iran and Syria, two countries that also do not have our best interests at heart.

Believe it or not, Putin isn't exaclty doing a lot for Russia either. Their economy is in the gutter, they are stuck on fossil fuels, Putin has murdered and intimidated journalists relieving Russia's citizens form the burden of a free press. Russia's elections truly are suspect, Putin foreign affairs have done little to help their economy as they keep getting hit with sanctions.

But yeah, I don't think Putin ever personally insulted you the same way imaginary Obama did.

1. It was a simple yes or no question. Your response was evasive. Considering the US better than ONE nation, that you have a negative opinion of does not answer the question.

2. I asked you a simple yes or no question about NATIONALISM. You responded that ULTRA NATIONALISM is a disease. THat is an evasive answer that gives you wiggle room no matter how I interpret it.

Conservatives tends to be Patriots and Nationalists.

I, and all the other conservatives have had to deal with liberals who have ridiculed the very idea of nationalism and/or patriotism.

As we ARE nationalists and patriots, we find that disagreeable.

Putin is a Russian nationalist and patriot. He is pursuing the interests of his nation as he sees them.

That is why some conservatives have some respect for the guy.

3. It is not PUtin's job to look out for Americans. That you even state that shows that you have NO IDEA where I am coming from and are not listening.

4. You miss my point. Again. YOu lefties have spent decades using the most divisive political tactics and strategies. You have succeeded in dividing us from you.repeatedly demonstrated that you have nothing but contempt for US. Obama has personally insulted me. Your airy dismissal of differing points of view is just evidence of your normal completely closed liberal mind.

I more than answered your stupid question.

It was not a stupid question.

This thread is all about republicans and something we supposedly do.

My question was part of my explanation.

It is odd behavior to ask a question and then not listen to the answer.

Then listen to my answer to your question.

I did.

I pointed out that you were being evasive AND THEN I MADE MY POINT, which you have still not addressed and which I will now REPOST below.

I, and all the other conservatives have had to deal with liberals who have ridiculed the very idea of nationalism and/or patriotism.

Putin is a Russian nationalist and patriot. He is pursuing the interests of his nation as he sees them.

I answered your questions, there is nothing more to say. Liberals are just as patriotic as conservatives. I don't care what your political leanings or blind patriotism or ultranationalism is unhealthy and unfortunately the far right confuses treason with honest acts of protest like Colin Kaepernick.

Putin is bad for America and he's actually pretty bad for Russia, he's put his foot on the rights of Russians, antagonized and murdered journalists, committed international acts that have brought severe sanctions on Russia and Russia's economy wasn't great to begin with. What has Putin done for Russia other than ride bareback and make the far right morons in the US swoon.

Putin can only dream of leading a country like the United States.

You are the one who joined in quoting something I wrote. Then you attributed a quote to me that I did not write. That's sleazy.

God, I hate low life!

That's not "sleazy", it's just a quoting mistake - you know the difference, right?

The quote was actually from Correll, but I can't fix the post.

1. It was a simple yes or no question. Your response was evasive. Considering the US better than ONE nation, that you have a negative opinion of does not answer the question.

2. I asked you a simple yes or no question about NATIONALISM. You responded that ULTRA NATIONALISM is a disease. THat is an evasive answer that gives you wiggle room no matter how I interpret it.

3. It is not PUtin's job to look out for Americans. That you even state that shows that you have NO IDEA where I am coming from and are not listening.

4. You miss my point. Again. YOu lefties have spent decades using the most divisive political tactics and strategies. You have succeeded in dividing us from you.repeatedly demonstrated that you have nothing but contempt for US. Obama has personally insulted me. Your airy dismissal of differing points of view is just evidence of your normal completely closed liberal mind.

I did.

I pointed out that you were being evasive AND THEN I MADE MY POINT, which you have still not addressed and which I will now REPOST below.

I answered your questions, there is nothing more to say. Liberals are just as patriotic as conservatives. I don't care what your political leanings or blind patriotism or ultranationalism is unhealthy and unfortunately the far right confuses treason with honest acts of protest like Colin Kaepernick.

Putin is bad for America and he's actually pretty bad for Russia, he's put his foot on the rights of Russians, antagonized and murdered journalists, committed international acts that have brought severe sanctions on Russia and Russia's economy wasn't great to begin with. What has Putin done for Russia other than ride bareback and make the far right morons in the US swoon.

Liberals don't get to ridicule the very idea of Patriotism AND conflate nationalism with "ultranationism" or fascism, and then claim to be just as Patriotic as Conservatives.

That's your attempt to have it both ways.

As conservatives tend to be Patriots and Nationalists, we find that disagreeable.

PUtin is a Russian Nationalist and Patriot. He is pursuing the interests of his nation as he sees them.

That is why some conservatives have some respect for the guy. We wish we had a leader who was aggressively pursuing American Interests.

That you keep repeating your claim that Putin is bad for America shows that you are not listening to what Conservatives are saying at all.

That you disapprove of PUtin's job performance is irrelevant. We are discussing Conservative perceptions and opinions.

I only know of one "Republican" who likes Putin. That's pretty low
That Republican is Donald Trump.

And Republicans are voting for Donald Trump.

Means they are voting for someone who loves and supports Vladimir Putin. That means Republicans love Vladimir Putin.

Fuck Trump, Fuck Putin and fuck every conservative moron who supports either one of them and has ANYTHING positive to say about Putin. Scum.

Fuck Trump, Fuck Putin and fuck every conservative moron who supports either one of them and has ANYTHING positive to say about Putin. Scum.

Trump is the first Candidate in a long time to be looking out for the American Little guy.

The Cold War is over. Putin is not our enemy.

Stop resisting change.

I did.

Trying to destroy your country isn't patriotic thus you regressives will never be patriotic. Oh a second point Putin is bad for the world.

image.jpeg
Putin loves the country he leads; our guy -- not so much
He also jails and kills his country men for speaking out against him.... That the future you want for the USA? Because the idiot Trump loves the evil bastard.

View attachment 89723
He also jails and kills his country men for speaking out against him.... That the future you want for the USA? Because the idiot Trump loves the evil bastard.
Because pointing out the truth is a sin right????? Fuck you. Clinton being a evil bitch dose not excuse the stupidity of Trump. When I make my choice in the voting booth it will be with eyes wide open to facts not misty with hero worship.

Trump is the first Candidate in a long time to be looking out for the American Little guy.

The Cold War is over. Putin is not our enemy.

Stop resisting change.
Putin is a evil murdering fascist
Sounds like hitlery....
Sounds like both Trump and Clinton because New York liberals think the same.

View attachment 89723
Because pointing out the truth is a sin right????? Fuck you. Clinton being a evil bitch dose not excuse the stupidity of Trump. When I make my choice in the voting booth it will be with eyes wide open to facts not misty with hero worship.
So, you're supporting hitlery we assume?

Forum List

Back