Why do people suddenly think men are allowed to have feelings?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Don't get me wrong. Emotions are fine for women to have, and even gay men. Real men, on the other hand, are defined by their invulnerability. That's a core component of our gender role. We're supposed to be the stable, even keeled ones.

I hate emotional men. I recently had a falling out with a male friend and business partner. I simply left the situation. I have my own business, and he his. We were trying to combine them into a partnership. It turns out that I just cannot work with the guy. He has been a friend of mine for 15 years. Frustrated, I walked away and started putting more time into my own firm.

Now I am getting word that he is feeling "hurt", he does not know what he did wrong, and all of that sort of bs. The communication is clearly through a person he intends to pass it along to me. I would not care if he was not a long time friend. But, Jesus fucking Christ, man-up and move the fuck on. I won't even talk to him now out of disgust.

The media is promoting all this metro sexual bullshit. Remember pajama boy? What a fag! Personally, I blame public education. I actually took my son out of public school just this fall and put him into a private school to get away from the PC nonsense. It was becoming unbearable.

What's worse is that they are focusing on, and targeting, white males. White males in the media are either bumbling idiots or sensitive man-children.

I wear a tie all week. But come the weekend I am on my Honda Shadow cruising around, at the the gun club target shooting, fishing, watching a baseball game, or whatever... Man stuff. Of course, I also go ride go-carts, bowl, and other stuff with my son. I do not go "shopping", I do not sip wine, and I definitely do not do yoga. I resent the fuck out of how the male human is being degraded into some sort of pansy faggot who is subservient to PC culture.

One day western society is only to realize that it cannot progress without white males. Then we will come at a premium.

Forum List

Back