Why do people say dreamers are "stealing jobs"?

If you are in the United States illegally, one needs to either obtain legal resident status, or leave and come back legally.

The law is not ambiguous.

If Congress doesnt like current immigration laws, Congress should vote on a bill and change the fucking laws through the legislative process.

Do you guys know how the world of talent acquisition actually works? Because I have a feeling you don't.
Because "Dreamers" have the same exact education our kids have since they were educated here, what makes them so special or any different?

I have a feeling you don't grasp your own headline. :SHRUG:

Do you guys know how the world of talent acquisition actually works? Because I have a feeling you don't.
Because "Dreamers" have the same exact education our kids have since they were educated here, what makes them so special or any different?

They're not Americans. Their ancestors did not fight against England. Their ancestors did not conquer the West. Their ancestors did not build the railroads. They didn't pay their dues.

They're not Americans. Their ancestors did not fight against England. Their ancestors did not conquer the West. Their ancestors did not build the railroads. They didn't pay their dues.
That's right they are not. Every job a "Dreamer" holds a citizen or legal resident would also hold, so I ask again, what makes "dreamers" any more special then our own?

Funny how snowflakes complain about 'illegal child labor' when the WH allows a boy to cut the WH grass as he asked to do but fight so illegals can take US jobs.... :p

Man, some hateful motherfuckers in here. Makes me feel like I have it pretty good in life.

ANYWAY, what goes around comes around, my friends. Have a pleasant day tomorrow. Seems like y'all need one.

Hope you don't have to spend it in the unemployment line because an illegal took your jerb.

Forum List

Back