Why do people say dreamers are "stealing jobs"?

Do you guys know how the world of talent acquisition actually works? Because I have a feeling you don't.

Do you have any idea how the world of hiring works? That's not a question, as I already know you have absolutely no clue.

If the illegals weren't in the country, who would the employers hire? Answer: Americans.
The fact that an immigrant takes an American job simply can't be refuted. It's hard to believe anyone is stupid enough to argue otherwise.

Do you guys know how the world of talent acquisition actually works? Because I have a feeling you don't.

Do you have any idea how the world of hiring works? That's not a question, as I already know you have absolutely no clue.

If the illegals weren't in the country, who would the employers hire? Answer: Americans.
The fact that an immigrant takes an American job simply can't be refuted. It's hard to believe anyone is stupid enough to argue otherwise.

In this case the stupidity is for sure equally mixed with hatred of America, to create the perfect regressive mixture.

I'm pretty sure "Dreamers" are a special class of illegal aliens and were unConstitutionally cleared to steal jobs and benefits from American citizens at their expense.

How exactly does one "steal" a job? Last time I was a recruiter, we had to hire mostly Indians and E.Asians to fill our difficult, high-paying, technical jobs. What jobs are you talking about, exactly? Because we have too many high-paying jobs and not enough qualified Americans to fill them. We don't have enough talent in this country.

Hell, we were even bringing over kids from Spain and Italy because our kids are too fucking dumb to be engineers. So much for the job shortage, lol.

Maybe if you didn't have unfettered access to the world labor pool, you could, I don't know,

TRAIN SOME!

It drives the wage down.

What? How? What wage? What jobs are we talking about? I promise you with 100% certainty that illegal immigrants "stealing jobs" is not driving the wages down in corporate America.

In low-skill jobs? Might have some impact on them.
The jobs that are needed the most for the most endangered Americans that need every chance they get to stay afloat.

I'm pretty sure "Dreamers" are a special class of illegal aliens and were unConstitutionally cleared to steal jobs and benefits from American citizens at the taxpayers expense.
Yep. And our local media keeps sending out public service messages to them reminding them to re apply for all of their freebies before the deadlines expire. You know...because the mayor is to be re elected soon.

I'm pretty sure "Dreamers" are a special class of illegal aliens and were unConstitutionally cleared to steal jobs and benefits from American citizens at their expense.

How exactly does one "steal" a job? Last time I was a recruiter, we had to hire mostly Indians and E.Asians to fill our difficult, high-paying, technical jobs. What jobs are you talking about, exactly? Because we have too many high-paying jobs and not enough qualified Americans to fill them. We don't have enough talent in this country.

Hell, we were even bringing over kids from Spain and Italy because our kids are too fucking dumb to be engineers. So much for the job shortage, lol.
Start giving American kids the tuition money given to illegals and that might change.

That's why the left twist and spin and shit themselves.

European kids wouldn't work 27/4 and take $7.50/hour to be yelled at all day.

Insourcing Is Treason Too

Derek Jeter got $900,000 in advance to put himself through baseball's equivalent of college education. That's how talent acquisition works. Your plutocratic parasite heroes' class-biased indentured servitude system only develops 10% of America's human resources.

'Why do people say dreamers are "stealing jobs"?'

Because they’re liars.

Those who propagate this lie are ignorant, frightened bigots who seek to demonize the immigrants they hate and fear.

'Why do people say dreamers are "stealing jobs"?'

Because they’re liars.

Those who propagate this lie are ignorant, frightened bigots who seek to demonize the immigrants they hate and fear.
Because you make $7.50/hour building houses in the blazing sun.

If it can't fit on a bumper sticker, it doesn't fit in contemporary American political discourse.

"Talent" is something that doesn't quite fit into the set of attributes the illegals have. The overwhelming majority work in highly replaceable low wage/entry level jobs.

Skill acquisition, sure won't fit into a bumper sticker, but on the other hand, it does perfectly fit into the long list of retarded arguments.

Wait ... are you actually retarded? You think I'M the one bitching about illegals taking jobs? Quite the opposite; I don't give 2 shits about the crybaby hillbillies that would fit right in an episode of South Park. I'm saying that DACA kids, by and large, AREN'T taking your loser, dead-end jobs, so there's no need for the little bitches to cry about it.
College Education Is a Fraud and Should Not Be Rewarded

Your immature and defensive attitude is caused by the fact that you submitted to childish college poverty because you were afraid to grow up. You and your heroes who lived off a high allowance stole your jobs, too.

Actually I haven't heard anyone say "Dreamers" are stealing jobs.

We do know however that illegal immigration in general has depressed blue collar job wages. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that.

Wait ... are you actually retarded? You think I'M the one bitching about illegals taking jobs? Quite the opposite; I don't give 2 shits about the crybaby hillbillies that would fit right in an episode of South Park. I'm saying that DACA kids, by and large, AREN'T taking your loser, dead-end jobs, so there's no need for the little bitches to cry about it.

You are really bad at this..

So let's recap who started two threads on illegals and jobs, you or I? It's obvious you care about this issue and it's obvious I am making fun of you for working at McDonald's

I actually have no idea what you're talking about, or what your point is. Why are you even here? To insult strangers on the internet? That's some life you live.

Anyway, carry on with ... whatever it is that you do. Since you only have one insult that's horribly over-used and one that has no effect at all since it doesn't apply to me, AND you have no actual point, there's really no sense in continuing this ... conversation.

Once again kid it wasn't me who made two threads on illegals and then turned around and said I didn't care..

That would be you.

So you have to care otherwise you wouldn't of made two threads about them ..

Of course I care about it. It's an important conversation about what's right, wrong, how much importance we should give to our current set of laws, and what we should do to change them. It's an exercise to me. I don't have a personal stake in the game, though.

They'll hire people who are qualified. Employers actually prefer to hire Americans because they don't have to go through all the H1B nonsense that is time-consuming and expensive. Unfortunately, we can't find Americans who are qualified to work many of the open positions, which is why we turn to foreigners.

Forum List

Back