Why do people like to announce they have "TWO JOBS"?

fbg hates women, thats the entire story on him. And in a big way. I expect him to end his life in prison.....possibly on death row.

Isn't that something you keep to yourself and just quietly go to your second job in the evenings? First of all two jobs means you are struggling not something to brag about. It actually sounds kind of depressing to be at a 9 to 5 all day and then go to another job in the evenings. Like this tall dumb bitch at my job who leaves our job to go work at a bar at night lol

Can someone send these people a email and let them know you are not supposed to announce you two jobs?

You mad bro that She is trying to get ahead in life while you go home and sit on the couch and cry that you can't pay your bills and don't make a "living wage" ????

I ain't crying about shit, of course I would like to be making a little more but I will take a stable $60,000 over a unstable $70,000 any day of the week

Stable jobs matter more to me

I hope someday you're in a position to make that decision.

Isn't that something you keep to yourself and just quietly go to your second job in the evenings? First of all two jobs means you are struggling not something to brag about. It actually sounds kind of depressing to be at a 9 to 5 all day and then go to another job in the evenings. Like this tall dumb bitch at my job who leaves our job to go work at a bar at night lol

Can someone send these people a email and let them know you are not supposed to announce you two jobs?
You've had yet another encounter with a dumb bitch! Gosh, what are the odds, huh?

Here's something you won't understand at all. Working two jobs earns one more money. Generally, that leads to a better lifestyle in a variety of ways including, as someone mentioned above, the ability to save more for one's future.

In your case however if you were ambitious enough to work a second job all you would do is mismanage its earnings just as you do with your current earnings. You'd still have your heat, cable, etc. turned off now and then because of your fiscal irresponsibillity. Thus it would just be a waste of your time and efforts, not to mention put a serious dent in your "dating" and internet activities.

It helps the Obama Administration with their monthly jobs report. It shows more jobs created.

Tons of RN has one full time job and one part time. Especially those nurses that work 12 hours shift in 3 days. The other 4 days they work one or two days as part time.
There's nothing wrong with that and it's good for the economy.

You mad bro that She is trying to get ahead in life while you go home and sit on the couch and cry that you can't pay your bills and don't make a "living wage" ????

I ain't crying about shit, of course I would like to be making a little more but I will take a stable $60,000 over a unstable $70,000 any day of the week

What are you talking about? She works with you and then works in a bar, which job is unstable?

She works in a bar because she has a man who has nothing and too many bills

What are you talking about? She works with you and then works in a bar, which job is unstable?

She works in a bar because she has a man who has nothing and too many bills

I didn't think the two of you were a couple.

Maybe they announce it to let deadbeats like you know that some people accept responsibility for their lives and actually do something to improve their lot. You know, instead of whining online and blaming everyone else for their problems.

I wish I can be like you BIG TIME

Tons of RN has one full time job and one part time. Especially those nurses that work 12 hours shift in 3 days. The other 4 days they work one or two days as part time.
There's nothing wrong with that and it's good for the economy.

I don't BREATHE to work all the time and go to sleep. I want to enjoy life a little

Know what I mean Mongo?

Maybe they announce it to let deadbeats like you know that some people accept responsibility for their lives and actually do something to improve their lot. You know, instead of whining online and blaming everyone else for their problems.

Years of hard work and a warped sense of humor, and YOU TOO could be like WB!

But first, grow up, take care of business, take responsibility, and quite whining.

But first, grow up, take care of business, take responsibility, and quite whining.

It's called RANTING

It's called RANTING

Pretty sure it's called trolling.

But first, grow up, take care of business, take responsibility, and quite whining.[/QUOTE

It's called RANTING

Pretty sure it's called trolling.

Why are so many bothered by trolling?

Guess what??

You struggling too Chrissy Poo?

I have two jobs! Woo-hoo! :beer:

Maybe if you picked up another job you could afford a nice place and not lose your cable service? The difference between you and people who have two jobs is ***drum roll*** . . . we are not lazy.

I rather have time to myself to do whatever than be at a job working more hours

If I was to do a side job it would have to be on Saturdays only and 11am and after

Guess what??

You struggling too Chrissy Poo?

I have two jobs! Woo-hoo! :beer:

Maybe if you picked up another job you could afford a nice place and not lose your cable service? The difference between you and people who have two jobs is ***drum roll*** . . . we are not lazy.

I rather have time to myself to do whatever than be at a job working more hours

If I was to do a side job it would have to be on Saturdays only and 11am and after

Because you have no ambition to better yourself.

working at a bar can actually expand your network, be fun, and you may also get cash tips at the end of EACH & EVERY night you S---L---O---W Fuck. :thup:

Glad to help :)

Forum List

Back