Why do people like to announce they have "TWO JOBS"?

Why do you troll this forum every day with made up stories so you can get attention from other people on the Internet? Is your life so boring and meaningless that this is all you have going for you?

I think he is too S-----L-----O-----W to make this stuff up.

Isn't that something you keep to yourself and just quietly go to your second job in the evenings? First of all two jobs means you are struggling not something to brag about. It actually sounds kind of depressing to be at a 9 to 5 all day and then go to another job in the evenings. Like this tall dumb bitch at my job who leaves our job to go work at a bar at night lol

Can someone send these people a email and let them know you are not supposed to announce you two jobs?
working at a bar can actually expand your network, be fun, and you may also get cash tips at the end of EACH & EVERY night you S---L---O---W Fuck. :thup:

Glad to help :)

Can also get you shot and killed

Guess what??

You struggling too Chrissy Poo?

I have two jobs! Woo-hoo! :beer:

Maybe if you picked up another job you could afford a nice place and not lose your cable service? The difference between you and people who have two jobs is ***drum roll*** . . . we are not lazy.

I rather have time to myself to do whatever than be at a job working more hours

If I was to do a side job it would have to be on Saturdays only and 11am and after

Because you have no ambition to better yourself.

Sit on my dick

You got two choices

1. Stop reading my threads

2. Suck my dick

No, I can also keep pressing you to reveal how much rent your mother charges you to stay at her house

south-park-s10e08c05-the-slaughter-16x9.jpg
thats my pic that I created/hosted!!! :mad-61::mad-61::mad-61::mad-61::mad-61: :nono: Dont Taz Me Bro

Maybe they announce it to let deadbeats like you know that some people accept responsibility for their lives and actually do something to improve their lot. You know, instead of whining online and blaming everyone else for their problems.

I wish I can be like you BIG TIME

Years of hard work and a warped sense of humor, and YOU TOO could be like WB!

But first, grow up, take care of business, take responsibility, and quite whining.

It's called RANTING
its called- whining

Guess what??

You struggling too Chrissy Poo?

I have two jobs! Woo-hoo! :beer:

Maybe if you picked up another job you could afford a nice place and not lose your cable service? The difference between you and people who have two jobs is ***drum roll*** . . . we are not lazy.

I rather have time to myself to do whatever than be at a job working more hours

......r

Lazy fucking loser.

Isn't that something you keep to yourself and just quietly go to your second job in the evenings? First of all two jobs means you are struggling not something to brag about. It actually sounds kind of depressing to be at a 9 to 5 all day and then go to another job in the evenings. Like this tall dumb bitch at my job who leaves our job to go work at a bar at night lol

Can someone send these people a email and let them know you are not supposed to announce you two jobs?
1. Proud of herself;
2. let you know there is a way to pay your internet bill;
3. She knows you have the hots for her and it is her way of letting you know she is busy.
3. all of the above

1. Proud of herself;
2. let you know there is a way to pay your internet bill;
3. She knows you have the hots for her and it is her way of letting you know she is busy.
3. all of the above

I woiuld just fuck her. She is not my type, too tall. I think she is 6'1

Forum List

Back