Why do Muslims hate Americans after all we've done for/to them?

Like? Oh....so you're on of those people who dont believe in palestinans right to response?

Not that I do... but where did I ever that?

I believe as long as there are Palastinians they will want to take over Israel and Israel belongs to the Jews as ordained by the Father.

Wow so because your bible tells you this? And I'm not aware of where the father says its jewish land? Wasn't that the Jewish God Yawheh or whatever you want to call him ....he doesn't have any sons though....so how does that work?

Excuse me?? You always write like you understand religion, but it's plainly obvious that you have no clue. Jesus was a Jew. Our God is the same God. The one true God -- the Jews don't except Christ as their Savior - and won't until after the end of days, when, from all 12 of the Jewish tribes, 144,000 will be saved and work in the name of the Lord to save souls.

Not that I do... but where did I ever that?

I believe as long as there are Palastinians they will want to take over Israel and Israel belongs to the Jews as ordained by the Father.

Wow so because your bible tells you this? And I'm not aware of where the father says its jewish land? Wasn't that the Jewish God Yawheh or whatever you want to call him ....he doesn't have any sons though....so how does that work?

Excuse me?? You always write like you understand religion, but it's plainly obvious that you have no clue. Jesus was a Jew. Our God is the same God. The one true God -- the Jews don't except Christ as their Savior - and won't until after the end of days, when, from all 12 of the Jewish tribes, 144,000 will be saved and work in the name of the Lord to save souls.

If christiasn believe I'm the Old testament which refers to Yawheh....Yahweh is the God of Israel who said the land belongs to the Jews....and Jews don't associate anyone with him so he doesn't have a son named Jesus.....

Yahweh and Jesus aren't the same....if you believe that part from the Torah which says Jews were promised that land than you don't believe Jesus is the God

If christiasn believe I'm the Old testament which refers to Yawheh....Yahweh is the God of Israel who said the land belongs to the Jews....and Jews don't associate anyone with him so he doesn't have a son named Jesus.....

Yahweh and Jesus aren't the same....if you believe that part from the Torah which says Jews were promised that land than you don't believe Jesus is the God

You are a joke...

telling me what I believe --- Telling me what Christians teach. Yaweh is God - Jews don't believe that Christ was the Son of God. They don't even believe that 144,000 will believe in Christ as the Son of God.

You are a joke...

telling me what I believe --- Telling me what Christians teach. Yaweh is God - Jews don't believe that Christ was the Son of God. They don't even believe that 144,000 will believe in Christ as the Son of God.

Yawheh isn't Jesus...I never heard a Christian say they believe Yawheh is God

mary-names-jesus1.jpg

You are a joke...

Don't know what to tell you, maybe you should go to Church more often. Yaweh is God...

You are a joke...

Don't know what to tell you, maybe you should go to Church more often. Yaweh is God...

Yawheh is the Jewish God stupid...lol

God is the same God for Christianity and Judaism... SAME GOD!

No they're not you moron...

You should listen instead of speak --- another big problem among liberals is they think they know when they really just keep following the talking points and then close their ears....

Go ask any Jew on this forum or post in the religon section ....Jews dont believe God had a son or God came down to earth in human form....not at all....they reject trinity....they don't believe in the same God..

Same with muslims....muslims believe he is a Propeht and messiah....but not God or son of God....

That makes Judaism and Islam similar

No they're not you moron...

You should listen instead of speak --- another big problem among liberals is they think they know when they really just keep following the talking points and then close their ears....

Go ask any Jew on this forum or post in the religon section ....Jews dont believe God had a son or God came down to earth in human form....not at all....they reject trinity....they don't believe in the same God..

Same with muslims....muslims believe he is a Propeht and messiah....but not God or son of God....

Are you frickin' nuts??? LMBO!!!!
muslims don't believe Jesus is the Messiah!!!
Judaism ans islam are so totally different it isn't funny.

It says Judiasm strongly denies that Jesus was God ....your own link

Who ever said Jesus was God? According to Christians he is the son of God, the Messiah. According to Jews he was a false prophet.

I never said the Jews believe Jesus is God/Jaweh

Why are you struggling with this so bad? -- it's freakin' simple!!

Christians deny Jesus as being God? What kind of Christian are you then?

Yahweh not Jaweh lol

Muslims do believe Jesus is the messiah you fucking idiot

Muslims do believe Jesus is the messiah you fucking idiot

Really... Beheading those who might worship Jesus in a different way seems sort of NUTS. Fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back