Why do Muslims hate Americans after all we've done for/to them?

Are you frickin' nuts??? LMBO!!!!
muslims don't believe Jesus is the Messiah!!!
Judaism ans islam are so totally different it isn't funny.

Muslims do believe Jesus is the messiah you fucking idiot

Really... Beheading those who might worship Jesus in a different way seems sort of NUTS.

What kind of childish post was that? Cocksucker how do we get from muslims do believe Jesus is the messiah to beheadings?

Abraham had two sons. One born of sin, Ishmail - and the other a legitimate son Isaac.

Isaac led to Judaism and eventually Christianity while Ishmail led to Islam.

That is where the whole thing started!

Ishmail was the bastard child of Abraham - Hagar, Abrahams maidservant was the mother of Ishmail.

Muslims do believe Jesus is the messiah you fucking idiot

Really... Beheading those who might worship Jesus in a different way seems sort of NUTS.

What kind of childish post was that? Cocksucker how do we get from muslims do believe Jesus is the messiah to beheadings?

Dude, you understand nothing of this. Go take a class or something...

Muslims think Jesus is a prophet and messenger of allah.

And the messiah you cocksucker....they believe he will come in the end times as the messiah...not as a God ..but as a messiah you're the fucking moron who doesn't understand religon especially your own...Jews don't believe in the Christian God....almost every Christian says Jesus is Lord

After research it appears muslims do consider Jesus to be the Messiah. I stand corrected. Now if we could just get them to give up that allah crap and Muhammed and his kill everyone ways...

They would actually have a shot!

After research it appears muslims do consider Jesus to be the Messiah. I stand corrected. Now if we could just get them to give up that allah crap and Muhammed and his kill everyone ways...

Haha! Good boy you actually looked it up.....Muslims religon is hundreds of times ahead of yours :lol:....they have such a strongly devolped religon...even though its the youngest religon Muslims are the strongest religon......keep dreaming that anyone will convert....muslims have alll their answers

Haha! Good boy you actually looked it up.....Muslims religon is hundreds of times ahead of yours :lol:....they have such a strongly devolped religon...even though its the youngest religon Muslims are the strongest religon......keep dreaming that anyone will convert....muslims have alll their answers

and they have been trying to force their answers on us and everyone else for over a thousand years through their well establish concept of holy jihad

And the messiah you cocksucker....they believe he will come in the end times as the messiah...not as a God ..but as a messiah you're the fucking moron who doesn't understand religon especially your own...Jews don't believe in the Christian God....almost every Christian says Jesus is Lord

You are incorrect. Jews believe in the same God Christians do. Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah. Know why? Because Jewish prophets prophizied that the Messiah would enter Jerusalem through a specific gate (It has seven gates) Jesus entered Jerusalem through the wrong gate. So, the Jewish people are still waiting for their Messiah.

and they have been trying to force their answers on us and everyone else for over a thousand years through their well establish concept of holy jihad

Not they don't ....Eureopean Christians are the ones who came and forced everyone into chrisitianity or massacre them....

You are incorrect. Jews believe in the same God Christians do. Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah. Know why? Because Jewish prophets prophizied that the Messiah would enter Jerusalem through a specific gate (It has seven gates) Jesus entered Jerusalem through the wrong gate. So, the Jewish people are still waiting for their Messiah.

No they don't....go research it yourself

I did. I went there and asked them. Above is the answer I received. Game set. match.

I did. I went there and asked them. Above is the answer I received. Game set. match.

Christiasn believe Jesus is God....muslims and Jews dont

Muslims and Jews reject the idea of God coming to Earth....in flesh...they reject it strongly.....it makes no sense for the Unseen God to ever come near the earth...God is not a spirit that came in human form.....you chrsitiasn really believe something wierd....God is one and not a Spirit

Christiasn believe Jesus is God....muslims and Jews dont

Christians believe Jesus is the Son of God. Jews believe in the Same God, they Just don't believe Jesus is the Messiah about whom their prophets spoke.

I swear all Christians I know tell me Jesus is Lord....you guys are divided on many things....but yes so you're a saying the Father guy is Yaweh or Allah ....alright I see what you mean now...

Muslims do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah. Jesus was a prophet who defamed Allah by claiming to be His Son. mohammed wasn't a messiah, but a prophet. Muslims believe that mohammed will return to earth after world wide chaos calls out the 12th Imam who then imposes the order of shariah law over all.

Muslims do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah. Jesus was a prophet who defamed Allah by claiming to be His Son. mohammed wasn't a messiah, but a prophet. Muslims believe that mohammed will return to earth after world wide chaos calls out the 12th Imam who then imposes the order of shariah law over all.

Muslims don't believe Muahammad is coming back at all.....they do believe Jesus is the messiah and he's a prophet .....and these are known facts

Muslim hate towards anyone in the World will subside once Citizens in the Muslim World become truly free People. They're obviously not there yet. And it could be a long time before they do get there. So in the meantime, there will be more hate & violence.

Muslim hate towards anyone in the World will subside once Citizens in the Muslim World become truly free People. They're obviously not there yet. And it could be a long time before they do get there. So in the meantime, there will be more hate & violence.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg"]What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't[/ame]

Forum List

Back