Why do men..... ?

There are physical attractions and mental ones.
You can get turned on by certain features - which obviously is different from "love" - where you actually like the person for who they are. Normally if you have both it's best.

I don't think there is any male body part that I get lustful about - I find the physical and mental attracted are inextricably tied together. Maybe that is more the case for women....

Could be because I'm older now, but a few kind words, an honest smile and a foot rub is more stimulating now than a lap dance was when I was 22.
A foot rub? Jesus fucking Christ!

A good foot rub doesn't just cover the feet.
I guess it also includes her cooking you a steak dinner while simultaneously blowing you and washing your clothes, eh? Fuck, man, you are more of a pig than I am!

Well sure it includes all of that. The difference is that she wants to do those things for me. Not because she thinks she is supposed to. She knows I don't expect or demand it. I'm just as happy to show my appreciation.

The WANTING to do it is the key!
But there are time we need to do things even if we don't want to - it's called sacrifice, and, even that should be done willingly...

Could be because I'm older now, but a few kind words, an honest smile and a foot rub is more stimulating now than a lap dance was when I was 22.

I guess it also includes her cooking you a steak dinner while simultaneously blowing you and washing your clothes, eh? Fuck, man, you are more of a pig than I am!

Well sure it includes all of that. The difference is that she wants to do those things for me. Not because she thinks she is supposed to. She knows I don't expect or demand it. I'm just as happy to show my appreciation.

But there are time we need to do things even if we don't want to - it's called sacrifice, and, even that should be done willingly...

Sure there is sacrifice, but it is limited to times when it is necessary. Not just because it is demanded.

I leave the sacrificing to God.

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......

On a sports website I post sometimes the chances of something is about the same as me getting Scarlett Johansson to sit on a certain part of my body and letting me guess her weight...

So I get your point, but I use that way of writing to show how ridiculous their writing is...

Sure there is sacrifice, but it is limited to times when it is necessary. Not just because it is demanded.

I agree. If you resent it or you are doing it out of fear - well it might work but you have to wonder about the health of the relationship. (actually there is no wondering about it....)

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

On a sports website I post sometimes the chances of something is about the same as me getting Scarlett Johansson to sit on a certain part of my body and letting me guess her weight...

So I get your point, but I use that way of writing to show how ridiculous their writing is...

I mean I want a million bucks to drop in my lap (or more...) but talking about it here... why?
Won't happen.

For example:

I mean I want a million bucks to drop in my lap (or more...) but talking about it here... why?
Won't happen.

Just a way to write...

I use certain words to show how stupid someone is sounding to me when I am reading their nonsense.

For other men I can not answer for because I am not sure I can even be consider normal and some men would kill me for admitting the truth about how most men think...

Just a way to write...

I use certain words to show how stupid someone is sounding to me when I am reading their nonsense.

For other men I can not answer for because I am not sure I can even be consider normal and some men would kill me for admitting the truth about how most men think...
Just curious, how most men think? Do you know this folk wisdom: "Barking dog doesn't bite?" I mean most of the big mouths are the biggest wimps in real life.
Yes, men tend to "think" with their dicks...everybody knows that.... but did you know that 15 minutes could save you $400 or more on car insurance? :badgrin:

Why do women complain that my cock is too big? I thought they liked big dicks.

After you. :D
How in the fuck did I get into the picture? You brought it up, it's your baby
Why do women complain that my cock is too big? I thought they liked big dicks.
How does it feel to be a moron anyway? I got your joke, don't jump off the cliff... well on second thought why not? Go ahead, jump...

For example:

Won't happen.

Just a way to write...

I'm sure no man would kill you....
And I'm sure I already know how men think....
You can even quiz me :)

For example:

Won't happen.

Just a way to write...

I'm sure no man would kill you....
And I'm sure I already know how men think....
You can even quiz me :)
Ok, what are men thinking if you ask them: how do I look?

Stop thinking about my cock.
I wonder whose sock you are... Since Friday you became very familiar with the vocabulary you can use here what other boards would ban you for. You're not careful not using it so you are a sock. Either banned from here before or just running multiple accounts. Now, you can go and fuck yourself.

I wonder whose sock you are... Since Friday you became very familiar with the vocabulary you can use here what other boards would ban you for. You're not careful not using it so you are a sock. Either banned from here before or just running multiple accounts. Now, you can go and fuck yourself.

Someone with no life and/or very unstable.....

For example:

I just need a good woman to split the wood pile...

We all have our wants/needs.

If I were not married, I would like a man that wants to work like a dog, is smart and can fix anything, is funny, handsome, intuitive, affectionate and attentive.

Not much to ask. Right? :)
Depends who you are asking....

I'm past the asking stage. Doubt I will ever be there again! Playing my hand the best I can at this point!
What does you hand play?
I bet you have to use it to flip the switch when you call for Jack office please...on the intercom system...

He is using his male chicken avatar?

Forum List

Back