Why do men..... ?

Not to impugn Bonzi's fragile sensibilities, but what if she is an ass-ugly hag? No offense, Bendy, just saying that I have never seen you. I mean, you people are bending over backwards doing your virtual world mating dance but you do not have a clue who she is or what she looks like. Why not just come right out and tell her that you would like to penetrate her with your cock, with the caveat that your intention is only good if she is fit and attractive.

Not to impugn Bonzi's fragile sensibilities, but what if she is an ass-ugly hag? No offense, Bendy, just saying that I have never seen you. I mean, you people are bending over backwards doing your virtual world mating dance but you do not have a clue who she is or what she looks like. Why not just come right out and tell her that you would like to penetrate her with your cock, with the caveat that your intention is only good if she is fit and attractive.
She is fit and attractive. Definitely not an ass-ugly hag. Also note that a female ass can be very beautiful and capable of enticing erotic desires.
Penetration is a thing what would be up to her and not a decision of a horny dick to make.

She is fit and attractive. Definitely not an ass-ugly hag. Also note that a female ass can be very beautiful and capable of enticing erotic desires.
Penetration is a thing what would be up to her and not a decision of a horny dick to make.
So, you have seen her?

So, you have seen her?
Yes, she has her picture posted (if it is still there) in her profile.

So, you have seen her?
Picture is still there

oh yeah, I forgot men obsessed with big tits also....

Big tits were mesmerizing when I was 12 and girls developing breasts were my first indication that girls and boys were different. Later I realized that big tits usually end up somewhere around the belly button, and women's physical beauty was more in the shape of her entire body blended instead of any one particular part.

Big tits were mesmerizing when I was 12 and girls developing breasts were my first indication that girls and boys were different. Later I realized that big tits usually end up somewhere around the belly button, and women's physical beauty was more in the shape of her entire body blended instead of any one particular part.

There are physical attractions and mental ones.
You can get turned on by certain features - which obviously is different from "love" - where you actually like the person for who they are. Normally if you have both it's best.

I don't think there is any male body part that I get lustful about - I find the physical and mental attracted are inextricably tied together. Maybe that is more the case for women....

So, you have seen her?
Picture is still there
How about that. I never think to look that deeply into these matters.

I do not know what Chris is talking about. She looks better, and younger, than Chris.

You can get turned on by certain features - which obviously is different from "love" - where you actually like the person for who they are. Normally if you have both it's best.

I don't think there is any male body part that I get lustful about - I find the physical and mental attracted are inextricably tied together. Maybe that is more the case for women....

Could be because I'm older now, but a few kind words, an honest smile and a foot rub is more stimulating now than a lap dance was when I was 22.

Could be because I'm older now, but a few kind words, an honest smile and a foot rub is more stimulating now than a lap dance was when I was 22.
A foot rub? Jesus fucking Christ!

A good foot rub doesn't just cover the feet.

I guess it also includes her cooking you a steak dinner while simultaneously blowing you and washing your clothes, eh? Fuck, man, you are more of a pig than I am!

I guess it also includes her cooking you a steak dinner while simultaneously blowing you and washing your clothes, eh? Fuck, man, you are more of a pig than I am!

Well sure it includes all of that. The difference is that she wants to do those things for me. Not because she thinks she is supposed to. She knows I don't expect or demand it. I'm just as happy to show my appreciation.

I don't even know how to challenge that! Unless you can feel your foot rub by rubbing your arm?
Foot rub is the bomb!
It's right behind a back scratching ;)

Forum List

Back