Why do liberals keep arguing libertarians need to pay more taxes or we are hypocrites?

Are libertarians hypocrites if we don't voluntarily give more money than we owe to government?

• Yes - less government costs more money, you need to pay for it yourself

• No - it's just what happens when stupid people try to be clever

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
In one discussion after another, I'm told I'm a hypocrite for not giving money to government. I'm a small government libertarian:

What is a small government libertarian? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And I advocate cheating on taxes to deprive the dragon of funding. Our government is a far greater threat to our liberty than China is. I only don't cheat on my taxes because I keep my eye on the sparrow. Ask someone who remembers the 70s if you don't know what that means.

Is evading and cheating on your taxes patriotic? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This comes up over and over. A few examples:

1) kaz, you support a flat tax, you should not take deductions even though you are paying a progressive tax you oppose because you oppose deductions

2) kaz, you oppose social security, sure you have to pay anyway, but you should take nothing back

3) kaz, you oppose government marriage, you should pay the higher single rate and pay death taxes even if you can avoid them

Yet liberals avoiding, evading and even cheating on their taxes? That's fine with them.

Note: every time I write one of these, some people reassure me its OK, liberals are completely stupid. I'm just raising it as a discussion point, I am just laughing at them

Liberals just want you to pay for all their "free" shit.
Now go buy me a sammich
shit-sandwich.png

I was Libertarian and was one of a group who sat in Dave Nolan's living room, drank a lot of wine, smoked some weed and imagined a better way.

Then I grew up.

RWs who call themselves "Libertarian" actually know very little of what they're talking about. As in the wacko bird OP, they talk to themselves, refer to themselves in the third person and vote in favor of bigger and more invasive government.

Is cheating on your taxes patriotic? No, its just lying to force others to pay your fair share.

Citizens have always paid taxes in the US, even before individual income tax......

What is the relevance of that statement to the discussion? I posted what a small government libertarian is for stupid people. Hint, we aren't anarchists. Apparently it didn't work

RWs who call themselves "Libertarian" actually know very little of what they're talking about. As in the wacko bird OP, they talk to themselves, refer to themselves in the third person and vote in favor of bigger and more invasive government.

Is cheating on your taxes patriotic? No, its just lying to force others to pay your fair share.

Yes, right wingers are against the wars and want to slash our military, we are against the war on drugs and want them to be legal, we are pro-choice and want prostitution, gambling and euthanasia to be legal. Left wingers are functionally retarded, what an idiot.

In fact the only thing you got right is your avatar, you are a clown

Forum List

Back