Why do liberals defend China? Now Cuomo is blaming Europe

The dems desperately need to blame the virus on Trump because Fingers Joe has no chance of winning. China has a bad connotation with Americans so they need to separate the virus from China. The orders have gone out to the media and leftist pols to not mention China. Use Europe or anything else but China.

The dems desperately need to blame the virus on Trump because Fingers Joe has no chance of winning. China has a bad connotation with Americans so they need to separate the virus from China. The orders have gone out to the media and leftist pols to not mention China. Use Europe or anything else but China.
President Harry Truman made the oval office the location for his famous sign: "The Buck Stops Here!". I wonder if that sign is still there today. I would bet not. Today the buck stops with Obama, the democrats, China, the governors, the hospitals, the congress, the media, or just about anywhere else except the Oval Office. Donald Trump has never accepted the fact that strength comes from accepting mistakes not from contorting facts to reflect that he is never wrong or the blame lies elsewhere.

Last edited:
President Harry Truman made the oval office the location for his famous sign: "The Buck Stops Here!". I wonder if that sign is still there today. I would bet not. Today the buck stops with Obama, the democrats, China, the governors, the hospitals, the congress, the media, or just about anywhere else except the Oval Office. Donald Trump has never accepted the fact that strength comes from accepting mistakes not from contorting facts to reflect that he is never wrong or the blame lies elsewhere.

Cool story bro. Now sit back and watch as exactly what I posted comes true then lie to yourself and ignore it.

China no more created this virus than the United States created measles- based upon the facts we know.

SYRIUSLY?

giphy-S.gif

Last edited:
Trump defended China until March.

Really? Show us, please!

Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'

By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

###

FOX NEWS FLASH
Published
1 hour ago [03/17/20]
Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran
By Yael Halon | Fox News

Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson praised President Trump Monday night after he announced a list of guidelines that he and the White House coronavirus task force hoped will slow the spread of the pandemic within 15 days.

"The president has done everything he needed to do in this case," Jackson told "Hannity". "He’s acted quickly and decisively. He did what he always has done ... he went with his instincts."

"He put together a top-notch team and he was criticized.... despite that, he carried on and did what he needed to do for our country. He put the [China] travel ban in place," he added.

Jackson said he does not expect the virus to spread at the rate that it has in places like Italy and Iran due to the president's "quick and decisive actions," notably his decision to restrict travel into the U.S. from China in late January.

Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran

###

Published March 18, 2020
WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

What is the goal?
To hide the Chinese alliance with democrats.

Hmmm the one who seemed to have an alliance with China is your Dear Leader.....until he realized that he needed a scapegoat.

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time.

Jan. 30, Fox News interview:

"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:
“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!
Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:
"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”
Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:
"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:

“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:

“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:

"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

Thank you!

Nowhere did I see President Trump defending China's handling of the COVID-19.

Trump defended China until March.

Really? Show us, please!
Since I have already shown it twice- will it help if show it to you a third time?

Blame China- and never criticize our Dear Leader- says every Trumpkin.
Is your neck still sore from spinning from applauding China like your Dear Leader did until he realized he needed a scapegoat>

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time.

"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:
“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!
"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”
"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

What is the goal?
To hide the Chinese alliance with democrats.

Hmmm the one who seemed to have an alliance with China is your Dear Leader.....until he realized that he needed a scapegoat.

Jan. 22, Twitter:

Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7
, Twitter:
Feb. 10
, Fox Business interview:

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.

Feb. 23
, remarks before Marine One departure:

Feb. 27
, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

Thank you!

Nowhere did I see President Trump defending China's handling of the COVID-19.
I can lead a horse to water but I can't make a Trumpkin accept the facts.

Blame China- and never criticize our Dear Leader- says every Trumpkin.
Is your neck still sore from spinning from applauding China like your Dear Leader did until he realized he needed a scapegoat>

Jan. 22, Twitter:

Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7, Twitter:

China pays extremely well.....
.....just ask the Trump Organization

Who should we ask?

Hunter Biden still listed on board of Chinese company he was to resign from: report
By Emily Jacobs
April 15, 2020 | 10:06am

Hunter Biden appears to still be on the board of a Chinese private equity firm he co-founded, despite his lawyer pledging late last year that the potential first son would resign, a report alleges.
[...]
In November 2013, the three signed contracts setting up their fund, named BHR Partners. Hunter became an unpaid member of the fund’s board, but declined to take an equity stake in the company until after his father left the White House, the magazine reported.

Since then, the firm has invested at least $2.5 billion on behalf of its clients in automotive, energy, mining and technology deals, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Who should we ask?

Hunter Biden still listed on board of Chinese company he was to resign from: report
By Emily Jacobs

Hunter Biden appears to still be on the board of a Chinese private equity firm he co-founded, despite his lawyer pledging late last year that the potential first son would resign, a report alleges.
[...]
In November 2013, the three signed contracts setting up their fund, named BHR Partners. Hunter became an unpaid member of the fund’s board, but declined to take an equity stake in the company until after his father left the White House, the magazine reported.

Since then, the firm has invested at least $2.5 billion on behalf of its clients in automotive, energy, mining and technology deals, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Who should we ask?

SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government has granted Ivanka Trump’s company preliminary approval for another five trademarks this month, as her father’s administration pushes ahead on trade negotiations with China.

SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

Trump’s ownership of the building received a smattering of attention before and after his 2016 campaign. But the arrangement with the Bank of China in 2012 has gone largely unnoticed. The questions surrounding Trump’s ties to the Bank of China come as his campaign is claiming that Biden would be a gift to the Communist country and America’s chief economic rival.

The Chinese Communist Party’s links to Trump go even further. In 2008, the state-controlled Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)—which reports to the CPC and is currently the world’s largest lender—signed a lease for the 20th floor in Trump Tower in New York City. The lease is slated to end in October 2019, meaning that a new lease will have to be negotiated while Trump is in office if the ICBC decides to renew. According to Bloomberg, the latest available data from Wells Fargo filings show that as of 2012, the ICBC was Trump Tower’s biggest office tenant, taking up 11 percent of its office space, and was paying more than any other major tenant in Trump Tower at $95.48 per square foot. According to data from CoStar Group, the deal has been worth more than $1.5 million annually to the Trump Organization. Many see the relationship between Trump and the ICBC as already violating the Emoluments Clause of the constitution, while others view it as a potential area for future violations of the clause, notably if Trump receives payments from the ICBC that are above market value.

Cool story bro. Now sit back and watch as exactly what I posted comes true then lie to yourself and ignore it.
The president is responsible for the nation's response to a national crisis, not Biden, not Obama, not the democratic party, the media, China, the governors, nor any other entity that the president has tried to blame. Come next November, when voters are asked are you better off now than you were 4 years ago, the answer is going to be resounding NO and only one to blame is going to be the president.

There is no need for desperation, because 60% of covid deaths in US are due to Trump's inactiion.

more that 50 thousand because of his ineptitude.

Who should we ask?

By Emily Jacobs

[...]

Who should we ask?

SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government has granted Ivanka Trump’s company preliminary approval for another five trademarks this month, as her father’s administration pushes ahead on trade negotiations with China.

SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

Trump’s ownership of the building received a smattering of attention before and after his 2016 campaign. But the arrangement with the Bank of China in 2012 has gone largely unnoticed. The questions surrounding Trump’s ties to the Bank of China come as his campaign is claiming that Biden would be a gift to the Communist country and America’s chief economic rival.

The Chinese Communist Party’s links to Trump go even further. In 2008, the state-controlled Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)—which reports to the CPC and is currently the world’s largest lender—signed a lease for the 20th floor in Trump Tower in New York City. The lease is slated to end in October 2019, meaning that a new lease will have to be negotiated while Trump is in office if the ICBC decides to renew. According to Bloomberg, the latest available data from Wells Fargo filings show that as of 2012, the ICBC was Trump Tower’s biggest office tenant, taking up 11 percent of its office space, and was paying more than any other major tenant in Trump Tower at $95.48 per square foot. According to data from CoStar Group, the deal has been worth more than $1.5 million annually to the Trump Organization. Many see the relationship between Trump and the ICBC as already violating the Emoluments Clause of the constitution, while others view it as a potential area for future violations of the clause, notably if Trump receives payments from the ICBC that are above market value.

Cute try. All of those, if they meant anything, don't come close to the $2.5 BILLION given to Hunter to form an equity firm, something about which Hunter has no expertise whatsoever. You know like the $73,300.00 Hunter was being paid by an oil and gas company in Ukraine.

WOW, President Trump owes China millions of dollars. Correct me if I'm wrong about this but don't we taxpayers owe China TRILLIONS?

A few copyrights. WOW! Stop the presses! Is China paying her $73,300.00 a month?

The president is responsible for the nation's response to a national crisis, not Biden, not Obama, not the democratic party, the media, China, the governors, nor any other entity that the president has tried to blame. Come next November, when voters are asked are you better off now than you were 4 years ago, the answer is going to be resounding NO and only one to blame is going to be the president.
Well said

It's more that they are doing the opposite of what Trump does.

Nancy used to have a fire under her about China now she doesn't.
Could it be because their candidate is in bed with China? Maybe
thats jut one of the reasons .... and another reason is the dem socialist ideology line up more closely with the chicom governments than it doe with true real patriotic Americans political ideology .

Might I remind folks that the strain of virus that hit the East Coast and major international airports in the kidwest CAME from Europe.

This is what Trump "flight ban" resulted in
2000.jpg
lted in

Well said
bullshit commie ! the question will be was the economy booming before the pandemic ? and who will be tougher on the far left communist democrat ally that unleashed a plague on the entire planet killing people and wrecking economies in virtually every advanced country on earth ! the question will be who will be tougher on china Trump or a lying treasonous anti American democrat piece of dog shit ! and by the way ...ive got news for you and your weak, treasonous, cowardly, baby killing, anti American,gender confused, whining, scum of the earth, comrades punk ! .....the economy will recover and we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !

Let’s make this clear.

China is the creator of the virus, not Trump.

If you blame Trump over China, you need to swim in a lake.

China no more created this virus than the United States created measles- based upon the facts we know.

As I said before- there is plenty to blame China for- but there is no evidence that China created this virus- anymore than there is evidence for the Chinese claim that the United States created this virus. China screwed up its handling of this disease- and for that China deserves blame- but-

If you blame only China for what has happened in the United States- and ignore Trump's failures in this crisis- well you are just another Trumpkin- always looking to blame someone else for Trump's failure.
Oh so it came from Mars then.............OK........we go and declare War on ET then...............freaking alien asshole.

Forum List

Back