Why Do Liberals Complain About the Koch Bros but not George Soros?

I don't like people who pay to have Americans cheated out of their votes

Who the fuck cares what you like.
You're an idiot.
As though Soros is as pure as the driven snow.
Soros is everything you libs hate. Yet, you give him your undying support simply because he funds liberal causes.
Soros is the biggest hypocrite of all because not only is he a one percenter, he is a typical do as I say, not as I do limousine liberal.

Liberals shakedown rich people and companies for political donations with just threats. "We will regulate you, we will audit you, etc if you don't play with us."

Many rich like in Hollywood feel guilty about their wealth and support liberals and their causes. They like to raise the income taxes but most times because they are already rich and don't work per se any more.

So the working rich will give liberals money out of fear and the rich liberals sitting on their wad of cash give money out of guilt and being "for the struggle."

It's the Clinton Principal.

Clinton discovered a funding problem plaguing the post sixties Left, which had some serious electoral problems after Reagan shattered the New Deal Coalition and delivered the South and Heartland to the GOP.

Clinton realized that Reagan successfully harnessed the financial leverage of business and created the blueprints for a genuine revolution. The Left only had a dying union movement coupled with a host of small donor bases spread over environmental, racial and lesser social constructs. These funding sources could not compete with business, which hated the Left's tax and regulatory policies.

So Clinton courted Wall Street and fucked Labor through NAFTA. He made the Left competitive again. Essentially, by tapping into the Right's traditional funding sources, Clinton beat them at their own game.

Problem is, business would rather support the party of low taxes, so the compact Clinton made with Wall Street is vulnerable, not least because Obama is perceived as anti-business.

To answer the OPs question. I think the Left is trapped between a rock and hard place. Either they tap into the deepest pockets, or they lose elections to the most well funded political party in history. Truth be told: if your party promises to lower the taxes and cut regulations on Big Business, than your party will always have a funding advantage that forces the opposition into hard decisions.

This is why the real battle field is the Supreme Court, where the goal is to protect legislation which shines a brighter light on who funds government. Tragically, the Left lost the battle on Citizens United. As a result, the Right has successfully made it easier for special interests to buy government. Obama fought the ruling, but Roberts, Scalia and the Conservative Movement won. Now, big money is the only game in town.

why do you support a party that has to CHEAT American voters out of their votes to gain power in this country?

why do you hate Democracy?

Who is cheating people out of their votes? Examples, please.
Umm we don't have a democracy here.
This is a representative republic.
Anyone with more than two functioning brain cells would abhor a pure democracy.

I'd ask the same of the OP. Why complain about Soros and not about Koch? I think we know the answer but I am across the board against the uber rich influencing our politics.

Now when you quote me on some "you dont support the 1st amendment" bullshit. You'll be revealed as not giving a shit about the riches influence on our elections. You just dislike which rich guy is doing it.

I dont want any of them doing it. What say you Mr High and Mighty?

That is not the point.
You support Soros unconditionally.
Most conservatives could not give two shits about the Koch Brothers.
The cold hard fact of politics in this country is that money talks. There is far too much emphasis on fund raising. The cost to get one's message on TV and Radio is prohibitive.
The amounts of money in politics passed by "absurd" long ago..
For example.....When a guy spends $65 million of his OWN money to get a job that pays a little over $200k per year has a screw loose. And he is up to no good.
I think all TV and radio stations should be required as a prerequisite to maintaining their broadcast license, provide all relevant candidates time on the air free of charge.
After all, one of the FCC regulations that appears on every contract for every broadcaster is "must act in the public interest".
When it comes to campaign funding, I don't give a rat's ass about this free speech stuff. The mixture of politics and money has poisoned the process.

OPEN SOURCE INTELLIGENCE :lol:

OSINT? :cuckoo:

Strange in my +20 years I never heard of such a thing and I've been inside places you will never know about.

Yep, you're right. You got me.

Given the fact that your throwing your 4 year degree at me as one of your qualifications, you are under the spell of the right wing propaganda machine, and you have never even heard of OSINT you might want to brush up on your skills so you can start connecting the dots.

We believe in supporting poor women and children for one.

You mean you believe in looting everyone else to buy off a constituent group.

No, I mean helping out someone who needs it because they need it.

Liberals never do that. They buy the votes of the poor so they can win elections. Rarely do liberals donate their own time and money. They point guns at others and force them to donate. You believe in others supporting the poor, not yourselves.

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

January 14, 2013

The court’s action is a victory for the DNC, and it comes after an election year in which the two parties regularly exchanged charges over “voter fraud” and “voter intimidation.” But most of the recent battles have been fought on the state level, and it is not clear whether the long-standing consent decree has had much impact.

The case began in 1981 when the RNC created a “national ballot security task force” that, among other things, undertook mailing campaigns targeted at black and Latino neighborhoods in New Jersey. If mailers were returned undelivered, party activists put those voters on a list to be challenged if they showed up to cast a ballot. In addition, the party was alleged to have hired off-duty law enforcement officers to “patrol” minority neighborhoods on election day.

The DNC sued the RNC in federal court, alleging its activities violated the Voting Rights Act and were intended to suppress voting among minorities. Rather than fight the charges in a trial, the RNC agreed to a consent decree promising to “refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities … directed toward [election] districts that have a substantial proportion of racial or ethnic minority populations.”

The consent decree has remained in effect, and DNC lawyers say they have gone to court in states such as Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Pennsylvania to challenge Republican activities that appear to target mostly black precincts. Both sides agree, however, that the consent decree does not forbid “normal poll watching” by Republican officials.

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

Your part cant win without cheating.

The dems just need MORE people voting to win.

thems the facts folks

Ahh yes...The typical democrat response.
When dems win elections it is the voice of the people....When republicans win, the democrat got cheated....
Ya know what dummy, that shit carries as much clout as the race card...

yet you ignore when dems have been convicted of voter fraud

you're dishonest

https://www.google.com/#q=democrat+voter+fraud&safe=active

why do you support a party that has to CHEAT American voters out of their votes to gain power in this country?

why do you hate Democracy?

Yes, he must have missed these George Soros funded organizations as listed above. Once again, liberals are OK with voter fraud so as long as its in their favor. But if objective objects such as rule of law and voter identification hurt their chances of fraud, then they have a problem.

Project Vote: This is the voter-mobilization arm of the Soros-funded ACORN. A persistent pattern of lawlessness and corruption has followed ACORN/Project Vote activities over the years. http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/pvextprofile.html

Working Families Party: Created in 1998 to help push the Democratic Party toward the left, this front group for the Soros-funded ACORN functions as a political party that promotes ACORN-friendly candidates. Working Families Party (WFP) - Discover the Networks

ACORN http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=6968

Here, TruthMatters complains about Koch money: http://www.usmessageboard.com/8461190-post2.html
Especially here >>> US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results Just look up posts by TruthMatters that also mention "Koch" in the search section above. Then look up the same with "Soros." He doesn't really care about money in politics and voter fraud/intimidation. Only that which threatens a liberal agenda, no matter how legitimate.

most of that is right wing blather from right wing sites.

ACORN never produced ONE false vote!

Yes, you go on ahead and believe that bullshit.

That is a fact.

they register people to vote.

some of their employees CHEATED them you idiot.

your right wing ASsHOLES wanted them DEAD so there would be fewer voters so they could win.

Now tell us why Rs often gain in mid term elections?

FEWER VOTERS asshole
Wow, you are getting hysterical.
How many times are you going to be wrong before you hang it up and stay away from here.
You are too stupid to be allowed an opinion.

Your part cant win without cheating.

The dems just need MORE people voting to win.

thems the facts folks

Right.

You need dead people to vote.

You need illegal aliens to vote.

You need cartoon characters to vote.

You need people to vote multiple times.

Democrat motto: Vote early. Vote often.

None of which is true.

I gave you 30 years of USA court decisions going right up to the SCOTUS.

you spouted lies .

Go get proof one false vote was cast in the ACORN scandal idiot.

ACORN flagged the very regs you speak of .

They are the ones who TOLD the government "hey we think our employees may have faked these regs.

It is ILLEAGAL for them to throw any filled out reg away.

The law reguires they turn in EVERY ONE.

they did and tipped the gov off to the ones they thought were bad.

You partisan asshole who ran the ENTIRE vgov at thetime pretended they tried to fake them.

There is not one sherd of evidence in the real record to prove that claim

What the hell are you talking about?
ACORN is out of business due to their voter fraud and tax evasion.

No but thats the case with most of their ideas. They say stuff and never consider the consequences. They just want it

Well, well, well. Look at the hypocrite on this one! :lmao:

You think LOLberals are any different? :lmao:

Lets review a case in point; Obamacare!

How's that whole "we want it", "we have to vote for it to see what's in it" thing working out now? Didn't bother to consider the consequences, yeah?

Hypocrisy. LOLberals are the masters at it.

I'm sorry, when exactly did we change to topic to Obamacare?

Sorry is when you dodge the point.
Obamacare is an example of libs wanting something because they just wanted it.
THAT is the point the OP made.

No, no, I insist, go ahead. What would the country look like if it followed the vision the Koch Brothers have for education?

Since you've put forth the assertion, it's your job to tell us. Typical, lazy ass, LOLberal. Just walks into a room and asks others to do the work for them. Lazy hypocrites. :lmao:

The title is this thread is, "Why Do Liberals Complain About the Koch Bros but not George Soros?" In case I was not direct enough let me take that opportunity now, we don't like Koch Brothers because the policies are bad for America. (There is a lot more but that's for later.) I was asked, and offered, a specific policy topic. Now if anyone here thinks going from the current state of education to the Koch Brothers' vision is good from America please explain. I am not going to spell out Koch Brothers' vision to you, sorry, just not going to do it. If you believe in the Koch Brothers let me hear it.

Before we go any further, YOU explain your view of the Koch brother's vision.
You don't get to make a drive by post and not get called on it.
So it is up to you to explain to the best of your ability the perception of the vision of the Koch's....

Forum List

Back