Why do lesbians care about abortions?

Hey, I am a libertarian.

I want abortion, to quote Newt "Safe legal and rare."

You have a point, but it is a needle in a haystack point.

Most rape victims are not lesbians.

You are correct that most rape victims are not lesbians. But then, most women are not lesbians. Only about 3% of women are lesbian.

You are correct that most rape victims are not lesbians. But then, most women are not lesbians. Only about 3% of women are lesbian.

That is my point.

Those WHINING THE LOUDEST are those WITH NO STAKE IN THE ISSUE other than partisan hate....

That is my point.

Those WHINING THE LOUDEST are those WITH NO STAKE IN THE ISSUE other than partisan hate....

So white people should have stayed quiet during the civil rights battles?
Men should have stayed quiet when their sisters, mothers and wives fought for equality?

When freedoms are at stakes, we ALL need to make our voices heard.

Maybe they care about people, regardless of whether they are the same as them or not? Plenty of white people marched for civil rights.

The thing is it pretty much counters the "only my issue, only my opinion counts" rhetoric.

If a rape exemption is allowed, it isn't their issue, according the the current lefty meme logic.

So white people should have stayed quiet during the civil rights battles?
Men should have stayed quiet when their sisters, mothers and wives fought for equality?

When freedoms are at stakes, we ALL need to make our voices heard.

That is a fine point.

I hardly consider the "right to abortion" the same as the right to vote, get equal justice and treatment etc...

Indeed, the lesbians who are "for abortion" are not for due process, truth, justice or America....

Exhibit A = Hillary and the Russia hoax

That is a fine point.

I hardly consider the "right to abortion" the same as the right to vote, get equal justice and treatment etc...

Indeed, the lesbians who are "for abortion" are not for due process, truth, justice or America....

Exhibit A = Hillary and the Russia hoax

The right to body autonomy is considered the same as equal justice and treatment under the law.

There actually is no "right to vote". You cannot be denied the right to vote because of race, gender or religion. That is all.

The right to body autonomy is considered the same as equal justice and treatment under the law.

There actually is no "right to vote". You cannot be denied the right to vote because of race, gender or religion. That is all.

OK, but those same lesbians who cherish the right to abortion

WANT EVERYONE TO GET A WORTHLESS MURDEROUS COVID SHOT

Hypocrisy.

When the "cause" is not authentic, it shows...

Hypocrisy.

No one cherishes the right to an abortion. But plenty of people demand that they own their own body.

Try to stay on topic. This is not about a covid shot or the conspiracy theories surrounding it.

The loudest screams about abortion are coming from lesbians from the far left....

Hillary = why does Hillary care, she sleeps with HUMA ABEDIN

Lori Lightfoot = can't imagine a man sleeping with that disgrace

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) has issued an LGBTQ “call to arms” in response to the leaked Supreme Court decision signaling the end of Roe v. Wade.

Am I missing something?

It takes a hetro man and a hetro woman have any abortion discussions. LBTQZX whatever have NO STAKE at all, because Michael Robinson has no womb....

Why do those who can never get pregnant care about abortion?
Choice.

The loudest screams about abortion are coming from lesbians from the far left....

Hillary = why does Hillary care, she sleeps with HUMA ABEDIN

Lori Lightfoot = can't imagine a man sleeping with that disgrace

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) has issued an LGBTQ “call to arms” in response to the leaked Supreme Court decision signaling the end of Roe v. Wade.

Am I missing something?

It takes a hetro man and a hetro woman have any abortion discussions. LBTQZX whatever have NO STAKE at all, because Michael Robinson has no womb....

Why do those who can never get pregnant care about abortion?
Hmmm, interesting theory about Heterosexuals can only reproduce…

I didn’t know being a Gay Man or Woman would prevent them from reproducing and the advances in Science has been made with artificial insemination has never happened because could you imagine how dumb you would look if it was?

I mean a gay man sperm must be lifeless and gay woman eggs most be lifeless also, so thank you for the education…

Hypocrisy.

Perhaps the lesbians are worried that they would be forced to carry the result of a rape to full term?

Or do you believe a woman's body protects her against pregnancy if she is actually raped?

Perhaps the lesbians are worried that they would be forced to carry the result of a rape to full term?

Or do you believe a woman's body protects her against pregnancy if she is actually raped?
Well the op elegantly stated Lesbians can not get pregnant, so come on Winter can you disprove that woman can’t get pregnant?

I mean we have these great minds amongst us that are teaching me so much…

Well the op elegantly stated Lesbians can not get pregnant, so come on Winter can you disprove that woman can’t get pregnant?

I mean we have these great minds amongst us that are teaching me so much…

I was mocking the elected official who made that claim.

I think rape overrides any lesbianism.

I was mocking the elected official who made that claim.

I think rape overrides any lesbianism.
You are mocking?

Seriously??

Hmmm, I don’t know because the Op made it clear they are a biologist or is it a gynecologist they want to be, but whatever it is they seem so knowledgeable and how can we dismiss their great mind?

( Bruce )

You are mocking?

Seriously??

Hmmm, I don’t know because the Op made it clear they are a biologist or is it a gynecologist they want to be, but whatever it is they seem so knowledgeable and how can we dismiss their great mind?

( Bruce )

Yes, the OP's intellect is staggering. I just hoped I wouldn't crumble under the pressure.

Yes, the OP's intellect is staggering. I just hoped I wouldn't crumble under the pressure.
I think you have met your match Winter because how do you debate someone with vast knowledge of how Homosexuals can not reproduce and they shouldn’t fear rape and needing abortion…

I think the OP might have first hand experience on this subject matter about not getting pregnant as a gay man but maybe I am just seeing something that isn’t there…

I think you have met your match Winter because how do you debate someone with vast knowledge of how Homosexuals can not reproduce and they shouldn’t fear rape and needing abortion…

I think the OP might have first hand experience on this subject matter about not getting pregnant as a gay man but maybe I am just seeing something that isn’t there…

He just has so many facts! I can't handle it.

Forum List

Back