Why do leftists think Trump gave tax breaks to the wealthy only?

What's the primary reason leftists believe Trump's tax cuts are for the wealthy only?

• They don't have jobs so don't know any better.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • They have jobs but don't pay income taxes, so they don't see a difference.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • They pay income taxes but are unable to distinguish a difference.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The truth is inconvenient & prefer to share lies. Possibly because they're short on material.

• They're intellectually dishonest.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • They don't think for themselves and parrot what others tell them.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
The rich tax cuts are permanant, everyone else gets sunsetted. Everyone gets something now but in the long run it's a clear giveaway for the wealthy. It's bait-and-switch. Add to that what the tarriffs will end up costing consumers as well as dozens of other ways all this chaos can cost us real money and Trump has not given the working class anything.

I can't think of any better example of the working class than myself. Blue collar worker who puts in 8 or more hours every day. I'm not poor, but very far from rich.

I take home more money every paycheck now. Perhaps it's more noticeable to me since I get paid every two weeks instead of every week. Plus I got more of an income tax return for my 2018, and in 2019, no more Commie Care fines either.

So what did the rich do with their new money? They created more jobs. Now we are at the lowest unemployment level in 50 years. We actually have more jobs than Americans that can work them.

So I'm happy with my tax cuts, and I'm happy my employer has more work for us to do since that's how I make a living. As for the so-called middle-class that claim they didn't get anything, I have no idea how I am and they're not.
So you are broke with no healthcare, and you love it.

Comprehension problems I see. Very typical with the left.

No, I no longer have healthcare insurance. I had it most of my life until that monkey eared commie was voted into office. The day his healthcare scam started was the day my employer dropped coverage for us, and we joined the millions of other American blue collar workforce that suffered the same consequence.

The rich tax cuts are permanant, everyone else gets sunsetted. Everyone gets something now but in the long run it's a clear giveaway for the wealthy. It's bait-and-switch. Add to that what the tarriffs will end up costing consumers as well as dozens of other ways all this chaos can cost us real money and Trump has not given the working class anything.

I can't think of any better example of the working class than myself. Blue collar worker who puts in 8 or more hours every day. I'm not poor, but very far from rich.

I take home more money every paycheck now. Perhaps it's more noticeable to me since I get paid every two weeks instead of every week. Plus I got more of an income tax return for my 2018, and in 2019, no more Commie Care fines either.

So what did the rich do with their new money? They created more jobs. Now we are at the lowest unemployment level in 50 years. We actually have more jobs than Americans that can work them.

So I'm happy with my tax cuts, and I'm happy my employer has more work for us to do since that's how I make a living. As for the so-called middle-class that claim they didn't get anything, I have no idea how I am and they're not.

No, I no longer have healthcare insurance. I had it most of my life until that monkey eared commie was voted into office. The day his healthcare scam started was the day my employer dropped coverage for us, and we joined the millions of other American blue collar workforce that suffered the same consequence.
10 years and you haven't bothered to get healthcare.

Funny all their narratives and beliefs. Who knew the mega-wealthy are primarily liberals. Same with the make-up of the wealthiest zip codes. I guess Republicans have "their" best interests in mind.

At any rate, what's the primary reason leftists believe Trump's tax cuts are for the wealthy only?

Same reason the rightys think Obama was born in Kenya...their party masters told them what to think

Yeah, because we only think what they tell us to think.

Unknown.jpeg

Funny all their narratives and beliefs. Who knew the mega-wealthy are primarily liberals. Same with the make-up of the wealthiest zip codes. I guess Republicans have "their" best interests in mind.

At any rate, what's the primary reason leftists believe Trump's tax cuts are for the wealthy only?

Let's just pretend the bed wetters are right (I'll almost have to channel Mr. Rogers and do some LSD to travel that far into the Land of Make Believe).

Lets say that only those who make OVER $1M got any benefit AT ALL from the tax cuts.

SO FUCKIN WHAT?

IT'S THEIR FUCKING MONEY THEY GET TO KEEP.

How is that a problem?

So where do you get ten years at?

No, I can't afford it. As I said, I was covered with pre-existing conditions my entire life, and I'm now near 60 years old.

Commie Care plans are ridiculously priced, and anything that's near affordable doesn't cover shit. Since Commie Care, I can no longer get insurance from anywhere except Commie Care.

This was all in the plans. Commie Care was designed to cater to likely Democrat voters at the cost to likely Republican voters.

Same reason the rightys think Obama was born in Kenya...their party masters told them what to think

View attachment 280442

Yep, pretty much. I am glad that you recognize it.

No, I can't afford it. As I said, I was covered with pre-existing conditions my entire life, and I'm now near 60 years old.

Commie Care plans are ridiculously priced, and anything that's near affordable doesn't cover shit. Since Commie Care, I can no longer get insurance from anywhere except Commie Care.

This was all in the plans. Commie Care was designed to cater to likely Democrat voters at the cost to likely Republican voters.
Millions more have health insurance now than before "commie care." I'm sorry you've done nothing to improve your situation for a decade. Good luck voting against coverage for your pre-existing condition.

View attachment 280442

If that's what makes you sleep better at night..........

rolling eyes.gif

Millions more have health insurance now than before "commie care." I'm sorry you've done nothing to improve your situation for a decade. Good luck voting against coverage for your pre-existing condition.

Yeah, those millions more are on government programs which was in the design. The Democrats could care less if you die in the street. Their only goal in all this was to create more government dependents.

During the time, the Obama White House announced it created 20 million more government dependents on Commie Care. Add that to the 20 million more they created on food stamps, and you have a total of 40 million more government dependents. It was no accident by any stretch of the imagination.

Democrats get their votes from various groups. The two largest are victims and government dependents. It makes political sense for them to expand both tents.

Fewer Americans Have Private Health Insurance Now Than in 2007

View attachment 280442

If that's what makes you sleep better at night..........

View attachment 280444

My CPAP machine is what makes me sleep better at night! :sleep:

Yeah, those millions more are on government programs which was in the design. The Democrats could care less if you die in the street. Their only goal in all this was to create more government dependents.

During the time, the Obama White House announced it created 20 million more government dependents on Commie Care. Add that to the 20 million more they created on food stamps, and you have a total of 40 million more government dependents. It was no accident by any stretch of the imagination.

Democrats get their votes from various groups. The two largest are victims and government dependents. It makes political sense for them to expand both tents.

Yeah bro, Democrats just put people in social programs because they want to get re-elected to put more people in social programs because they want to get re-elected to put more people in social programs because they want to..........

Or maybe they actually believe in what they're doing. Ever thought of that?

Yeah bro, Democrats just put people in social programs because they want to get re-elected to put more people in social programs because they want to get re-elected to put more people in social programs because they want to..........

Or maybe they actually believe in what they're doing. Ever thought of that?

Oh, they believe in what they're actually doing. After all, most government dependents will vote for them.

Their goal is to create a single party government forever with no real competition. That's why they became the anti-white party. And tell me, what are your contenders preaching about these days for the 2020 elections? That's right, more government handouts. Reparations, free college, Medicare for all, you name it. But make sure we buy enough votes to put us in power and keep us there.

Leftist are tools of the globalists. Everything the left does benefits the globalists. Fight for immigrant rights and stop immigration laws and fight against acclimation? Fight Nationalism? Who does that benefit? The globalists .It isn't humanitarianism liberals fight for. The opposite, liberals are either fools or just pawns.

It was also designed to fail, like all leftist endeavors. If it solved a problem, and made HC affordable, they would not achieve their goals of rationing medical services and culling the excess human resource through denial of services.

Make no mistake about it. The DNC is no different AT ALL from the Bolsheviks, the Khmer Rouge or the Maoists. They don't push for gun confiscation because they give a shit about "public safety", they're concerned with commissar safety. They don't oppose free market capitalism because
"shit ain't fair", it's because a prosperous people do not need bed wetting nanny state parasites interfering with their lives. They don't oppose private property because we have millions of starving serfs toiling all day long in the fields and being exploited by imperial aristocrats, they seek the power to collectivize all agriculture and resources available.

They don't seek to "educate" the population for "free" because they want people to achieve a higher standard of living or have the ability to innovate and solve problems. They want a population of mushroom laborers that accept direction without the ability or will to question it. They're not trying to destroy the United States because we're a nefarious people, it's because they want to rule over a global ant colony.

The mindless, sniveling, weapons grade stupid, deliberately ignorant bed wetting liberal pieces of shit who post here on this forum are a testament to my assertions.

Their goal is to create a single party government forever with no real competition. That's why they became the anti-white party.
Jesus Christ. No point in talking to you, is there.

I'm willing to debate it if you dare to.

Why do you think they stopped Kate's Law, a law that would have imprisoned deported felons that came back to the US to cause us harm?

Why do you suppose they closed down the government for the longest time in our history over the border wall?

Why are they fighting tooth and nail to keep their sanctuary cities, and now sanctuary states; places where illegals can stay with impunity?

Before you try to answer, keep in mind that every group outside of whites votes a majority Democrat. Starting to see the picture now?

It was also designed to fail, like all leftist endeavors. If it solved a problem, and made HC affordable, they would not achieve their goals of rationing medical services and culling the excess human resource through denial of services.

Make no mistake about it. The DNC is no different AT ALL from the Bolsheviks, the Khmer Rouge or the Maoists. They don't push for gun confiscation because they give a shit about "public safety", they're concerned with commissar safety. They don't oppose free market capitalism because
"shit ain't fair", it's because a prosperous people do not need bed wetting nanny state parasites interfering with their lives. They don't oppose private property because we have millions of starving serfs toiling all day long in the fields and being exploited by imperial aristocrats, they seek the power to collectivize all agriculture and resources available.

They don't seek to "educate" the population for "free" because they want people to achieve a higher standard of living or have the ability to innovate and solve problems. They want a population of mushroom laborers that accept direction without the ability or will to question it. They're not trying to destroy the United States because we're a nefarious people, it's because they want to rule over a global ant colony.

The mindless, sniveling, weapons grade stupid, deliberately ignorant bed wetting liberal pieces of shit who post here on this forum are a testament to my assertions.

I agree with what you said except the gun thing.

If the Democrats were ever to disarm the public, the only people with guns would be the police and the criminals. Democrats know this all too well, they just play stupid.

It's what Democrats want' for the average citizen to be at the mercy of criminals. Because after all, how would we then fight big crime? The same way we fight big everything else, and that is with a bigger government.

As I stated, Democrats love victims, and victims love Democrats. So the idea with the gun issue is to create more victims.

If we were ever able to rid our country of victims and government dependents, who would need Democrats around?

I hate trump. I voted for him, because he was the lesser of two evils. I am an expatriate Democrat. I hate what passes for democrats so much now, I voted for a Orange skinned goblin to shove it up their asses. I want my party back, and so do the rest of us sane Americans.

If the Democrats were ever to disarm the public, the only people with guns would be the police and the criminals. Democrats know this all too well, they just play stupid.

It's what Democrats want' for the average citizen to be at the mercy of criminals. Because after all, how would we then fight big crime? The same way we fight big everything else, and that is with a bigger government.

As I stated, Democrats love victims, and victims love Democrats. So the idea with the gun issue is to create more victims.

If we were ever able to rid our country of victims and government dependents, who would need Democrats around?

We basically agree on the gun issue, because what you said is absolutely accurate, except that I am convinced the left would love nothing more than to make the police and criminals a single entity preying on the public. If it's government collection agents kicking in your doors to make sure you don't have extra food stashed what's the difference?

We basically agree on the gun issue, because what you said is absolutely accurate, except that I am convinced the left would love nothing more than to make the police and criminals a single entity preying on the public. If it's government collection agents kicking in your doors to make sure you don't have extra food stashed what's the difference?

I don't see that happening. But what I see is people being terrorized by the criminals and begging the government to do something about it, which as we know, they couldn't.

The scariest voters for the Democrats are voters who don't need government because they take care of themselves.

I am safe in my home tonight because I have two loaded guns; one in the headboard of my bed, and the other five feet away on the dresser. Criminals know better than to bust into occupied homes because it's a stupid way to die. Americans are legally armed and have the rights to use deadly force in the event of an intrusion.

Disarming the public would be like having a huge sign on your front door that nobody in the household can defend themselves; a perfect invitation for any criminal. After all, it would benefit the criminal to rob an occupied home instead of unoccupied. The home owner can be beaten into telling the criminals where the valuables are hidden.

Forum List

Back