Why do i get the feeling we are headed for war?

War IS the proven Democrat Party of repairing a broken economy - and they do think the economy is broken.

But Xiden's war won't be against China.

Perhaps Israel....or fighting with China against Taiwan.......
Tell it to George W Bush

• Banned
War IS the proven Democrat Party of repairing a broken economy - and they do think the economy is broken.

I can see China fighting for Taiwan. What I can't see is ANY American supporting it including any democrats.

Dumb statement. And war isn't a left right thing, it's an establishment thing

They had to get Trump out of the way first but we are now hearing the act of war phrase tossed around over the hacking....Tried to warn liberals that they were backing the military industrial complex but they had a bad case of TDS and wouldn't listen....

How is it this shit comes up after every election? Somehow we always fumble our way through for 20 months or so and then we have an election and BAM! Suddenly we find a foreign culprit who is suddenly enemy number 1

Very suspicious

Bring it on. Home guard here standing by. I just picked up a Baofeng handheld UHF/VHF radio. I can now transmit and receive on any frequency in those bands, including ham, police, fire, and EMS if the shit completely hits the fan.

Not that I would even think of breaking into those frequencies right now but if shit happens, it's going to get some use.

Wolverines mother***ckers!

baofeng.jpg

it goes in line with their broken windows economic theory,,

as long as windows are getting broken the economy is fine,,

I'd have to say that this is one of the most erudite & sensible posts you've ever written.
Very sad.

Tell it to George W Bush
And were still fighting that failed, illegal war.

So why do you people bitch, moan, and block Trump when he's trying to end that war? Don't give me that shit.

Congress moves to block US troop pullout from Afghanistan, Germany

"US President Donald Trump’s controversial move to pull out 2,000 American troops out of Afghanistan and 12,000 more from Germany would be blocked by the major defense policy bill, a report has said...

Moreover, once Biden is inaugurated on January 20, he would have the authority to issue his own executive order reversing Trump's withdrawal mandate..."

Tell it to George W Bush
And were still fighting that failed, illegal war.

So why do you people bitch, moan, and block Trump when he's trying to end that war? Don't give me that shit.

"US President Donald Trump’s controversial move to pull out 2,000 American troops out of Afghanistan and 12,000 more from Germany would be blocked by the major defense policy bill, a report has said...

Moreover, once Biden is inaugurated on January 20, he would have the authority to issue his own executive order reversing Trump's withdrawal mandate..."

The machine in action

Tell it to George W Bush
"W", who voted for Biden
So did 81 million other Americans
So what? Everyone that dies votes democrat.
And all the living dead vote Republican..Yuk-yuk, now I sound like a Trumpster...

Forum List

Back