Why Do Donald Dorkers Believe All Of Donald's Lies?

He swears he never knew or met his victim. Photo's come out showing he is a liar and the Dork followers insist he is telling the truth. From his latest lies to earliest Presidential lies, the Dork followers insist on living in a delusional world or worse, being liar facilitators and liars themselves.

What explanation does anyone possibly have for this phenomenon?
Why does anyone read your posts?

When did you first realize you were addicted to LibTardism?
Why do you believe Donald Dork lies?
I believe you lie, and that you have nothing to offer this country but lies, nor the message board, but Anti-American Propaganda.

He swears he never knew or met his victim. Photo's come out showing he is a liar and the Dork followers insist he is telling the truth. From his latest lies to earliest Presidential lies, the Dork followers insist on living in a delusional world or worse, being liar facilitators and liars themselves.

what lies? oh, the ones you're telling. yes I believe you lie.
Are you one of the delusional Dorkers who doesn't believe Donald Dork tells lies?

Are you one of the delusional Dorkers who doesn't believe Donald Dork tells lies?
not your version of them, damn straight. I've offered to discuss any you feel he has said, and I am still batting a 1000. so anytime partner, post one of what you feel are a lie and I'll explain your fallacy.

not your version of them, damn straight. I've offered to discuss any you feel he has said, and I am still batting a 1000. so anytime partner, post one of what you feel are a lie and I'll explain your fallacy.
Which ones do you claim you already debunked?

Yes, they do believe all his lies.
And they don't care That makes them members of the Trump cult
All president's lie. I refused to vote for Reagan because of his lies about a balanced budget.

But Trump's MO makes his unique. He actually creates crises just to entertain his faithful, and then he claims to solve them, thereby saving the world from certain destruction, only to just walk away and leave them smoldering. North Korea was the most entertaining.

The problem with Iran is that his advisors really do want a humanitarian crisis in Iran will destabilize the regime. This isn't just another Donnie Two Tone bait and switch University thing. Bolton and Pompeo are dangerous people. What is more likely to emerge in Iran is a MORE authoritarian state rather than some flowering of democracy. It's as naïve as Obama's arab spring. And Netanyahu is hardly a voice for reason and peace.
trump embellishes, that is what he does. we accept it. most every person does that, even everyone of you fkers in here.
Here's Eddies law If you speak act and lie like Trump does and you accept him ,,you are a white nationalist too....

Which ones do you claim you already debunked?
ones from previous posts.

All president's lie. I refused to vote for Reagan because of his lies about a balanced budget.

But Trump's MO makes his unique. He actually creates crises just to entertain his faithful, and then he claims to solve them, thereby saving the world from certain destruction, only to just walk away and leave them smoldering. North Korea was the most entertaining.

The problem with Iran is that his advisors really do want a humanitarian crisis in Iran will destabilize the regime. This isn't just another Donnie Two Tone bait and switch University thing. Bolton and Pompeo are dangerous people. What is more likely to emerge in Iran is a MORE authoritarian state rather than some flowering of democracy. It's as naïve as Obama's arab spring. And Netanyahu is hardly a voice for reason and peace.
trump embellishes, that is what he does. we accept it. most every person does that, even everyone of you fkers in here.
Here's Eddies law If you speak act and lie like Trump does and you accept him ,,you are a white nationalist too....
before I respond, curious, are you white?

before I respond, curious, are you white?
After 4 months at the beach in Fla I'd call it tan But yes started off white

giphy.gif

We hate the left to the core that's why. :eusa_hand:

Mostly that it keeps “stay at homes” like you awake at night.

Let me guess You are a white nationalist No need to admit it here I know

Let me guess You are a white nationalist No need to admit it here I know

Lib please, you people hate the right don't deny it. Fine, we hate you right back.

Explanation?
The Trump followers simply don’t like the Democratic ideals that more closely resemble the “golden rule”. They vote Red no matter how rational the Blue side may be, and will overlook or ignore the Trump lies for political reasons, and often greed.

For the same reason Obamabots believed everything he told them.

I tells ya what. I won't charge you for Pogo's Law if you can show the class where O'bama --- or hell, anybody on earth anywhere --- ever tried to tell is the fucking Bronx is "a very wonderful place in Germany".

Or that it wasn't raining when it was.

Or that "thousands and thousands of people were dancing on rooftops" when they weren't.

Or how 'bout the time O'bama claimed to be "John Miller" AND "John Baron" to plant his own sex scandal stories?

Go ahead. Oughta be fun.
I won’t tell what you can do with Pogos law I will simply point out the obvious to you as clearly can’t or won’t see it. Trump and Obama supporters believe what each man says because they want to they are being told what they want to hear doesn’t matter what it’s about rather it’s Mexico paying for a wall or getting to keep your doctor and healthcare plan. That’s it end of story case closed we’re done here have a nice day.

You owe me another nickel.

Wanna know why?

Read the thread title and essplain to the class where it indicates a single damn thing about any "Obama".

Forum List

Back