Why do Dimocrats Love Fences But Hate on Walls?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Didnt Beto or some other deep thinker say that walls were immoral?

Or that fences were nontaxable?

Or enforcement of the law illegal?

Damn these people get me so confused!

51799131_950298892025980_5352906711252336640_n.jpg

Everybody loves a good fence. When you're a kid you get to climb them. When you're an adult you get to live behind one. When you're a minority you get to... live behind a taller one.

Everybody loves a good fence. When you're a kid you get to climb them. When you're an adult you get to live behind one. When you're a minority you get to... live behind a taller one.

I think it is only a minority of minorities that live in the Big House with the Big Fence.

And anyway, Trumps is bigger.

Last edited:
I have a 6' tall hurricane fence around a property at one location I own, and it serves me well for the most part...... However, I now have no tresspassing signs, beware of dog signs, and camera signs (along with functioning camera's), put in action after a break in took place.

The place was empty for several years before (no problems), until one day I checked on the place, and noticed the chain on one of the gates was cut, and a building was broken into.

Once the camera's were placed, and the signs were added, everything has been ok since.

If not for the fence (the main barrier), I couldn't imagine how bad it would have been without it over those years. It works, and people know fences and walls work, but because of the political agenda in play, the barriers and walls have to be removed in order to leave the nation exposed to the bullcrap that the Demon-crats are attempting to pull in more ways than one these days.

Forum List

Back