Why do Democrats want a lawless society?

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
I vowed not to create new topics because a certain moderator takes them down in spite of following all the guidelines, and USMB doesn't seem interested to address the problem, but I have to ask people why they would vote Democrat? In light of recent events, it's clear that Democrats want a lawless society. Let's look at their stance when it comes to the protection of American citizens:

* The elimination of ICE, an agency that protects our borders and handles those who illegally enter our country.
* Cuts in military budgets, that weaken our military forces against aggressive nations.
* Disarm law abiding citizens, so we virtually have no real defense against the criminal element.
* Tabeling Kates Law, which would have given a stronger deterrent to deported felons who re-entered our country.
* And finally, Democrat Governors and Mayors, who want to defund their police force thus making them much less effective.

So why would anybody in their right mind vote for a candidate or party that takes these positions? Why in the world would you want to see a defenseless America? It truly baffles the mind. I don't care how much anybody hates President Trump. Imagine a country if the Democrats had their way.

I vowed not to create new topics because a certain moderator takes them down in spite of following all the guidelines, and USMB doesn't seem interested to address the problem, but I have to ask people why they would vote Democrat? In light of recent events, it's clear that Democrats want a lawless society. Let's look at their stance when it comes to the protection of American citizens:

* The elimination of ICE, an agency that protects our borders and handles those who illegally enter our country.
* Cuts in military budgets, that weaken our military forces against aggressive nations.
* Disarm law abiding citizens, so we virtually have no real defense against the criminal element.
* Tabeling Kates Law, which would have given a stronger deterrent to deported felons who re-entered our country.
* And finally, Democrat Governors and Mayors, who want to defund their police force thus making them much less effective.

So why would anybody in their right mind vote for a candidate or party that takes these positions? Why in the world would you want to see a defenseless America? It truly baffles the mind. I don't care how much anybody hates President Trump. Imagine a country if the Democrats had their way.

As mentioned moments ago in another thread, monolithic hatred for one man—Donald John Trump—is the reason why otherwise sane, moral, responsible, decent and upright fellow Americans will all they can eat buffet style on the pathologically psychotic running platforms and real-policies of the modern democratic party. Brings to mind the lyric from that CCR song, "I put a spell on you, cause you're mine." All anti-Trump democrat voters seem to be under a spell, their souls taken, their minds switched off. Somehow they believe Donald John Trump the man, one man out of billions, is more of a threat to them personally than the lack of a 911 support and defense system. In truth, I genuinely believe many democrats would indeed rather see our America destroyed completely than Donald John Trump spend another day in office.

Why do conservatives consider the cop who knelt on Floyd's neck a hero?

If we are assigning the thoughts of a few to the entire group, you'd have to consider him a hero too then, right?

You just violated TOS talking about mod actions

HHHHMMMMMM. I'm a Democrat but I don't want a law as society.

Do you mean that ALL Democrats want those things exactly like you posted them? Do you mean that I am required by law now that you posted that to immediately change my stance to those beliefs to the letter if I want to be a Democrat? I can't wait to see that law come onto the books and watch the court battle ensue.

Actually, I believe that the Republican Plank of 1956 would do quite well if it were adopted. Yes, the REAL Republicans, not you Party of the Rump. And then do it fairly for everyone. Believe it or not, the 1956 Republican Plank wasn't really that much different than the 1952 Democratic Plank. So the days of the Conservatives, Liberals and Progessives from that time period were made up of both parties and either party would have done the same job as well with very little difference. I like Ike. I loath Rump.

*gurglegurgle* The HORROR... The horror... *gurglegurgle*

You just violated TOS talking about mod actions

Oh, stop that. If the Mods can't handle the jab then they need to go back to basket weaving. Some of have a couple of ours nailed while others have more nailed. It's part of the game. It's like training a good racehorse. We have to trot the Mods around in order for them to run a good race. or they get lazy and then what good are they then.

There is no democrat party anymore. It has been COMPLETELY HIGH JACKED by the EXTREME, RADICAL left wing. But make no mistake, the democrat party CREATED this monster, and now even they FEAR them. They either do their bidding or they'll be completely destroyed by their, supposed, own party.

There is no disagreeing with new radical, VIOLENT left. Not even if you're one of them. You either tow the line or you're FUCKED.

So yeah, WHY on EARTH would ANYONE vote for one of these sons a bitches? They're WORSE than Himmler's Nazi SS.

There is no democrat party anymore. It has been COMPLETELY HIGH JACKED by the EXTREME, RADICAL left wing. But make no mistake, the democrat party CREATED this monster, and now even they FEAR them. They either do their bidding or they'll be completely destroyed by their, supposed, own party.

There is no disagreeing with new radical, VIOLENT left. Not even if you're one of them. You either tow the line or you're FUCKED.

So yeah, WHY on EARTH would ANYONE vote for one of these sons a bitches? They're WORSE than Himmler's Nazi SS.

And by the same token, the Republican Party has been hijacked by the John Birch Society who are hard core Fascists. Who would vote for those SOBs. This is why I longingly look back at the 1952 Democrats and the 1956 Republicans.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Kind of doubt the elimination of Ice will be part of the platform this year. So much for that.
Military spending:
In early 2019, the Trump administration doubled down by proposing a new $750 billion annual budget for the next fiscal year — the largest ever — [2nd largest being the year 2011 at 711.34 Billion (4.58% of GDP the highest since gulf war 1)] <a href='U.S. Military Spending/Defense Budget 1960-2020'> even as the president reportedly had second thoughts on what he called the Pentagon's "crazy" spending spree. A two-year budget deal hashed out last year set a topline of $738 billion for fiscal 2020 and $741 billion for the following year.
Some Democratic leaders accuse the Trump administration of crying wolf when it contends it needs every penny -- especially since it was able to redirect billions from previously approved Defense Department funds to pay for a border barrier.https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/military/defense-spending/

With all the riots during this spring, I wouldn't be looking for much of a push on gun control, so I doubt anyone is going to be disarmed.

Kate's law- I have no problem with Kate's law and manditory sentencing guidelines, But I got to point out the president is rather proud of the crime bill recently passed, reducing manditory sentencing guidelines almost across the board and has attacked his Democratic rival for supporting mandatory sentencing 30 plus years ago.

Governors and Mayors wanting to de-fund their police force. Right. Let me know when they de-fund their police forces, but I doubt I will be hearing from you anytime soon. Sometimes they spout as much nonsense as Donnie.

I am voting for Joe Biden to bring sanity back to the white house, before the Idiot we have makes us a police state with Federal troops patrolling our streets, though I think they talked him out it for the moment as the troops from the 82nd airborn were not deployed to the streets and have been sent back to Ft. Bragg.

Kind of doubt the elimination of Ice will be part of the platform this year. So much for that.
Military spending:
In early 2019, the Trump administration doubled down by proposing a new $750 billion annual budget for the next fiscal year — the largest ever — [2nd largest being the year 2011 at 711.34 Billion (4.58% of GDP the highest since gulf war 1)] <a href='U.S. Military Spending/Defense Budget 1960-2020'> even as the president reportedly had second thoughts on what he called the Pentagon's "crazy" spending spree. A two-year budget deal hashed out last year set a topline of $738 billion for fiscal 2020 and $741 billion for the following year.
Some Democratic leaders accuse the Trump administration of crying wolf when it contends it needs every penny -- especially since it was able to redirect billions from previously approved Defense Department funds to pay for a border barrier.https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/military/defense-spending/

With all the riots during this spring, I wouldn't be looking for much of a push on gun control, so I doubt anyone is going to be disarmed.

Kate's law- I have no problem with Kate's law and manditory sentencing guidelines, But I got to point out the president is rather proud of the crime bill recently passed, reducing manditory sentencing guidelines almost across the board and has attacked his Democratic rival for supporting mandatory sentencing 30 plus years ago.

Governors and Mayors wanting to de-fund their police force. Right. Let me know when they de-fund their police forces, but I doubt I will be hearing from you anytime soon. Sometimes they spout as much nonsense as Donnie.

I am voting for Joe Biden to bring sanity back to the white house, before the Idiot we have makes us a police state with Federal troops patrolling our streets, though I think they talked him out it for the moment as the troops from the 82nd airborn were not deployed to the streets and have been sent back to Ft. Bragg.

You seem like an objective person. The democrats are letting criminals go and promoting looting and arson, and you are voting democrat because you fear a police state? As far as Ice, gun control, and defunding police, they are just talking shit, they are just kidding? The Oakland mayor tipped off people that Ice was coming. It is like you are voting for lawlessness to bring back sanity? I'm not sure I understand that.

Military spending:

You seem like an objective person. The democrats are letting criminals go and promoting looting and arson, and you are voting democrat because you fear a police state? As far as Ice, gun control, and defunding police, they are just talking shit, they are just kidding? The Oakland mayor tipped off people that Ice was coming. It is like you are voting for lawlessness to bring back sanity? I'm not sure I understand that.
Oakland probably one of those sanctuary city places that I don't agree with. I certainly do not support and have never supported all democrats (or all republicans), as some of the ideas they have are as bad or worse than Donnie's crap. I don't think we have any sanctuary cities in TN. As I said nobody is going to defund their police force and Biden is not going to abolish ICE, and nobody going to make headway on gun control as the country is panicked over the riots and will remember for a while. I try to stay in the world of reality and how things work, as opposed to trump, instead of the shifting dogma of the right or the left.

Military spending:

Oakland probably one of those sanctuary city places that I don't agree with. I certainly do not support and have never supported all democrats (or all republicans), as some of the ideas they have are as bad or worse than Donnie's crap. I don't think we have any sanctuary cities in TN. As I said nobody is going to defund their police force and Biden is not going to abolish ICE, and nobody going to make headway on gun control as the country is panicked over the riots and will remember for a while. I try to stay in the world of reality and how things work, as opposed to trump, instead of the shifting dogma of the right or the left.

Did they slow down their push for gun control after Ferguson? How about after Baltimore???

The only thing stopping Democrats from pushing their agenda is not enough power and the US Constitution. Look at the cities and states that implemented magazine size, types of weapons and so on. The goal of the anti-white party is to make us a minority ASAP. Of course they would get rid of ICE, or at the very least weaken them to the point they are ineffective if Democrats had total power.

Military spending:

I was against Trump's prison release program. But that's one of the few I disagree with. DumBama did the same thing, and look at how many Democrat states opened up their prison doors as well because of the Virus; in one instance leading to the murder of an innocent person.

How do you expect a person that no longer possesses sanity to bring sanity to the White House? Joe is more confused than a baby at a topless bar. Did you see those RECORDED messages they created in his basement? I would love to know how many takes they did before they finally gave up on the guy and just let them air.

Forum List

Back