Why do Democrats want a lawless society?

I vowed not to create new topics because a certain moderator takes them down in spite of following all the guidelines, and USMB doesn't seem interested to address the problem, but I have to ask people why they would vote Democrat? In light of recent events, it's clear that Democrats want a lawless society. Let's look at their stance when it comes to the protection of American citizens:

* The elimination of ICE, an agency that protects our borders and handles those who illegally enter our country.
* Cuts in military budgets, that weaken our military forces against aggressive nations.
* Disarm law abiding citizens, so we virtually have no real defense against the criminal element.
* Tabeling Kates Law, which would have given a stronger deterrent to deported felons who re-entered our country.
* And finally, Democrat Governors and Mayors, who want to defund their police force thus making them much less effective.

So why would anybody in their right mind vote for a candidate or party that takes these positions? Why in the world would you want to see a defenseless America? It truly baffles the mind. I don't care how much anybody hates President Trump. Imagine a country if the Democrats had their way.
Because they are uncivilized savages and cater to and appeal to the same.

I vowed not to create new topics because a certain moderator takes them down in spite of following all the guidelines, and USMB doesn't seem interested to address the problem, but I have to ask people why they would vote Democrat? In light of recent events, it's clear that Democrats want a lawless society. Let's look at their stance when it comes to the protection of American citizens:

* The elimination of ICE, an agency that protects our borders and handles those who illegally enter our country.
* Cuts in military budgets, that weaken our military forces against aggressive nations.
* Disarm law abiding citizens, so we virtually have no real defense against the criminal element.
* Tabeling Kates Law, which would have given a stronger deterrent to deported felons who re-entered our country.
* And finally, Democrat Governors and Mayors, who want to defund their police force thus making them much less effective.

So why would anybody in their right mind vote for a candidate or party that takes these positions? Why in the world would you want to see a defenseless America? It truly baffles the mind. I don't care how much anybody hates President Trump. Imagine a country if the Democrats had their way.

Why do conservatives consider the cop who knelt on Floyd's neck a hero?

And what conservatives consider this cop a hero? Please give us examples, or take back your lying shit....I have seen NO ONE that considers this cop anything but a murderer....

Kind of doubt the elimination of Ice will be part of the platform this year. So much for that.
Military spending:
In early 2019, the Trump administration doubled down by proposing a new $750 billion annual budget for the next fiscal year — the largest ever — [2nd largest being the year 2011 at 711.34 Billion (4.58% of GDP the highest since gulf war 1)] <a href='U.S. Military Spending/Defense Budget 1960-2020'> even as the president reportedly had second thoughts on what he called the Pentagon's "crazy" spending spree. A two-year budget deal hashed out last year set a topline of $738 billion for fiscal 2020 and $741 billion for the following year.
Some Democratic leaders accuse the Trump administration of crying wolf when it contends it needs every penny -- especially since it was able to redirect billions from previously approved Defense Department funds to pay for a border barrier.https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/military/defense-spending/

With all the riots during this spring, I wouldn't be looking for much of a push on gun control, so I doubt anyone is going to be disarmed.

Kate's law- I have no problem with Kate's law and manditory sentencing guidelines, But I got to point out the president is rather proud of the crime bill recently passed, reducing manditory sentencing guidelines almost across the board and has attacked his Democratic rival for supporting mandatory sentencing 30 plus years ago.

Governors and Mayors wanting to de-fund their police force. Right. Let me know when they de-fund their police forces, but I doubt I will be hearing from you anytime soon. Sometimes they spout as much nonsense as Donnie.

I am voting for Joe Biden to bring sanity back to the white house, before the Idiot we have makes us a police state with Federal troops patrolling our streets, though I think they talked him out it for the moment as the troops from the 82nd airborn were not deployed to the streets and have been sent back to Ft. Bragg.

I was against Trump's prison release program. But that's one of the few I disagree with. DumBama did the same thing, and look at how many Democrat states opened up their prison doors as well because of the Virus; in one instance leading to the murder of an innocent person.

How do you expect a person that no longer possesses sanity to bring sanity to the White House? Joe is more confused than a baby at a topless bar. Did you see those RECORDED messages they created in his basement? I would love to know how many takes they did before they finally gave up on the guy and just let them air.
Joe is not insane and you know it. Nice false attack though. Hard to say why you would try to make it with Donnie's antics on display. I was not in favor of and release based on a virus either. The criminals should have thought of the possibility of coming to harm in prison before committing their crimes. Nice comical imagery on the babies in topless bars thing. Once paid a lactating stripper to wet down a drunk Lt Col. while we had been pulling duty away from home station. I and other junior Officer just didn't think it appropriate for him to show up there, in uniform and drinking heavy off post. Not like we were in downtown Hanoi, back in the day. Didn't support the image and traditions for acting in public by Officers of his Command position. There is a parallel there somewhere to another reason I do not approve of Donnie, but where can you find a lactating stripper when you want one?

why do you believe such nonsense?

why are you always such an idiot?

most democrats do not want (why the fuk do I have to keep explaining away YOUR fukin lunacies?!) a LAWLESS society.

they want FAIR and EQUAL treatment under RATIONAL and REASONABLE laws.

we do NOT want conservative republican trump supporter fascist goons and jack booted nazis beating, tazing, executing people in the streets!

Now...other than your obvious conservative rush to judgment....please explain why YOU WANT cops beating, tazing, executing people in the streets? with NO trial?

is that what you wanted for Cliven Bundy?
Ruby Ridge?
Waco?
most democrats do not want a LAWLESS society.

most?....so how many do want a lawless society?...

most democrats do not want (why the fuk do I have to keep explaining away YOUR fukin lunacies?!) a LAWLESS society.

we do NOT want conservative republican trump supporter fascist goons and jack booted nazis beating, tazing, executing people in the streets!

Now...other than your obvious conservative rush to judgment....please explain why YOU WANT cops beating, tazing, executing people in the streets? with NO trial?

Ruby Ridge?
Waco?

99% do NOT want a lawless society.

as opposed to the 47% of conservative militia who are anti-government so they OBVIOUSLY want a LAW-LESS society.

If we are assigning the thoughts of a few to the entire group, you'd have to consider him a hero too then, right?

When did I ever say he was a hero? When did anybody on the right take that position?

View attachment 347006

You didn’t. Another poster did. He is a conservative so clearly you must feel the same way; right?

Ruby Ridge?
Waco?

as opposed to the 47% of conservative militia who are anti-government so they OBVIOUSLY want a LAW-LESS society.
all you are telling me by what you said is that you are just another die hard party person......of course democrats want law and order....its the conservatives who dont......you do realize that they say the same shit about you and your fellow party goers......the people who make up both parties are so much alike it would be funny if they both were not destroying this country like they are.....

If we are assigning the thoughts of a few to the entire group, you'd have to consider him a hero too then, right?
If there was no police force in America you would already be dead asshole.
Your date with the cemetery is long overdue from what I'm reading of your posts. You live every useless faggoty day of your useless faggoty life not realizing that other people have placed themselves in harm's way to create an environment for you to just exist as a non-contributing parasitic faggot......faggot.

Jo
Your latent homosexuality is your business. Fuck off fudgepacker

And what conservatives consider this cop a hero? Please give us examples, or take back your lying shit....I have seen NO ONE that considers this cop anything but a murderer....

Here ya go.

He called him a hero twice. The original instance of hero worship got multiple likes from fellow blob supporters.

C338A996-38DD-460F-B36D-8E9CD47B91BB.jpeg

Are you going to call him out on it or not?

Here ya go.

He called him a hero twice. The original instance of hero worship got multiple likes from fellow blob supporters.

View attachment 347080

I don't know who quarentine is, and Ray from Cleveland nowhere in the post you cite did he say that Chauvin was a "hero".... As for quarentine, I certainly don't agree that Chauvin was a hero....

Ruby Ridge?
Waco?

all you are telling me by what you said is that you are just another die hard party person......of course democrats want law and order....its the conservatives who dont......you do realize that they say the same shit about you and your fellow party goers......the people who make up both parties are so much alike it would be funny if they both were not destroying this country like they are.....

Why don't you give us an example how we on the right don't want law and order?

Here ya go.

View attachment 347080

I don't know who quarentine is, and Ray from Cleveland nowhere in the post you cite did he say that Chauvin was a "hero".... As for quarentine, I certainly don't agree that Chauvin was a hero....

He’s a fellow conservative. All you guys think alike. What’s that.... you all don’t think alike? Strange...that is what Ray was saying about liberals and Democrats.

So when are you going to call out Quarantine on this? I’m guessing never right?

S

Voting for Democrats is like voting for crime
map-crime-election.jpg

Most Democrats aren't criminals but most criminals are Democrats.

Democrats use government power to make crime easier.

Here ya go.

View attachment 347080

He’s a fellow conservative. All you guys think alike. What’s that.... you all don’t think alike? Strange...that is what Ray was saying about liberals and Democrats.

So when are you going to call out Quarantine on this? I’m guessing never right?

S

I look at people as individuals, even misguided ones....;)

Oh, and I did say that what quarantine said was wrong....I don't need your approval to do that, thanks

Ruby Ridge?
Waco?

you are asking the wrong poster ray.....

Kind of doubt the elimination of Ice will be part of the platform this year. So much for that.
Military spending:
In early 2019, the Trump administration doubled down by proposing a new $750 billion annual budget for the next fiscal year — the largest ever — [2nd largest being the year 2011 at 711.34 Billion (4.58% of GDP the highest since gulf war 1)] <a href='U.S. Military Spending/Defense Budget 1960-2020'> even as the president reportedly had second thoughts on what he called the Pentagon's "crazy" spending spree. A two-year budget deal hashed out last year set a topline of $738 billion for fiscal 2020 and $741 billion for the following year.
Some Democratic leaders accuse the Trump administration of crying wolf when it contends it needs every penny -- especially since it was able to redirect billions from previously approved Defense Department funds to pay for a border barrier.https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/military/defense-spending/

With all the riots during this spring, I wouldn't be looking for much of a push on gun control, so I doubt anyone is going to be disarmed.

Kate's law- I have no problem with Kate's law and manditory sentencing guidelines, But I got to point out the president is rather proud of the crime bill recently passed, reducing manditory sentencing guidelines almost across the board and has attacked his Democratic rival for supporting mandatory sentencing 30 plus years ago.

Governors and Mayors wanting to de-fund their police force. Right. Let me know when they de-fund their police forces, but I doubt I will be hearing from you anytime soon. Sometimes they spout as much nonsense as Donnie.

I am voting for Joe Biden to bring sanity back to the white house, before the Idiot we have makes us a police state with Federal troops patrolling our streets, though I think they talked him out it for the moment as the troops from the 82nd airborn were not deployed to the streets and have been sent back to Ft. Bragg.

I was against Trump's prison release program. But that's one of the few I disagree with. DumBama did the same thing, and look at how many Democrat states opened up their prison doors as well because of the Virus; in one instance leading to the murder of an innocent person.

How do you expect a person that no longer possesses sanity to bring sanity to the White House? Joe is more confused than a baby at a topless bar. Did you see those RECORDED messages they created in his basement? I would love to know how many takes they did before they finally gave up on the guy and just let them air.
Joe is not insane and you know it. Nice false attack though. Hard to say why you would try to make it with Donnie's antics on display. I was not in favor of and release based on a virus either. The criminals should have thought of the possibility of coming to harm in prison before committing their crimes. Nice comical imagery on the babies in topless bars thing. Once paid a lactating stripper to wet down a drunk Lt Col. while we had been pulling duty away from home station. I and other junior Officer just didn't think it appropriate for him to show up there, in uniform and drinking heavy off post. Not like we were in downtown Hanoi, back in the day. Didn't support the image and traditions for acting in public by Officers of his Command position. There is a parallel there somewhere to another reason I do not approve of Donnie, but where can you find a lactating stripper when you want one?

You're the one that brought up prison reform--not me. I was merely adding to it. Perhaps insanity is the wrong word for Joe, but whatever his mental problem is, it's not fitting for him to be in command of the strongest nation on the planet. You never know what he's capable of doing.

Ruby Ridge?
Waco?

cliven bundy
waco
ruby ridge

Military spending:

You seem like an objective person. The democrats are letting criminals go and promoting looting and arson, and you are voting democrat because you fear a police state? As far as Ice, gun control, and defunding police, they are just talking shit, they are just kidding? The Oakland mayor tipped off people that Ice was coming. It is like you are voting for lawlessness to bring back sanity? I'm not sure I understand that.
Oakland probably one of those sanctuary city places that I don't agree with. I certainly do not support and have never supported all democrats (or all republicans), as some of the ideas they have are as bad or worse than Donnie's crap. I don't think we have any sanctuary cities in TN. As I said nobody is going to defund their police force and Biden is not going to abolish ICE, and nobody going to make headway on gun control as the country is panicked over the riots and will remember for a while. I try to stay in the world of reality and how things work, as opposed to trump, instead of the shifting dogma of the right or the left.

Did they slow down their push for gun control after Ferguson? How about after Baltimore???

The only thing stopping Democrats from pushing their agenda is not enough power and the US Constitution. Look at the cities and states that implemented magazine size, types of weapons and so on. The goal of the anti-white party is to make us a minority ASAP. Of course they would get rid of ICE, or at the very least weaken them to the point they are ineffective if Democrats had total power.
Well, we are just exchanging opinions. I knew yours and gave mine. There is no anti-white party. That is just the divide and conquer schtick of trump talking.

Trump never once called the commies an anti-white party--I did.

Why are they trying to flood our country with illegal immigrants?
Why are they protecting them in their sanctuary cities?
Why are they issuing illegals drivers license--especially places that have Motor Voting?
Why did they table Kate's Law?
Why did they close down our government for the longest period of time over a border wall?
Why are Democrat officials warning illegals when ICE is going to do a sweep at places of business?
Why have some even created a law that makes it illegal for a police officer to contact ICE?

You have to start looking at the man behind the curtain. Every other group of people outside of whites votes a majority Democrat. Middle-Eastern Americans vote mostly Democrat. The Jewish vote mostly Democrat. Asian-Americans vote mostly Democrat. Hispanics vote a huge majority Democrat. The Blacks.....forget about it.

The way to ultimate unchallenged power is to get rid of us whites. Once we are out of the majority, Democrats will have created a single-party country forever. That will begin the end of the Great Experiment. We will quickly go to Socialism, and not long afterwards, Communism.

The Communists said decades ago they will take over the United States, but do so without one bullet being fired. They will takeover from within. We see this happening as we write, and you are helping to pave that path for them by voting Democrat.

This was already tried and failed with Nixon.

No real American wants an authoritarian law and order society.

That's a decision the people get to make.

Not someone you agree with politically.

We are a nation of law and order. We were founded that way.

Yes, people get to make those decisions, and apparently the Democrat party wants a lawless society.

You know why. They want to destroy this county. For some stupid reason though, they somehow think they will be spared.

They don't want to destroy our country, they want to fundamentally transform it as they say.

Forum List

Back