Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

How have the Democrats lifted blacks over the last 30 years? I can think of nothing, Obama sure didn't help.
Barack Obama's presidency did not improve the lives of black Americans

How Obama Failed Black Americans

Democrats hate poor blacks the proof keep coming.

How have republicans?

The topic is why do Democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare? Democrats have championed themselves saviors to the black community, but really have done nothing. Why is that? Why have the Democrats failed the black community?

Democrats have tried with varied success. I'm not sure republicans even try. They control the government and so far not much.

Probably because Republicans are less likely to separate our people into groups and decide who they will help and who they will not based on how many votes they can conger up. Our theory is everybody is an American, one not to be treated different than another.

REALLY????

Every time it is suggested that the minimum wage be increased, Republicans increase earned income credits which shift the cost of providing for low income workers from their employers, to the middle class. Then they blame the poor workers for being "takers".

Why are the working poor the only people who are not entitled to raises? Why do we try to control how they spend their money, by giving them food stamps to supplement their incomes and then castigating them for spending YOUR TAX DOLLARS foolishly?

Why not have their own employers pay them an appropriate amount and let them spend it however they choose, just like you and I?

How have the Democrats lifted blacks over the last 30 years? I can think of nothing, Obama sure didn't help.

How have republicans?

The topic is why do Democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare? Democrats have championed themselves saviors to the black community, but really have done nothing. Why is that? Why have the Democrats failed the black community?

Democrats have tried with varied success. I'm not sure republicans even try. They control the government and so far not much.

Tried? LOL! Is that what you have been told, then why is the reality this:

It was bushanomics that hurt black people you schmuck. Notice you won't admit Obama was handed a great fucking recession. The greatest recession since the great fucking depression, but you won't give Obama credit for getting out of it or handing Trump a fairly good economy. But you will give Trump credit for everything he does. Interesting.

In fact give it a couple months and Republicans like you will be saying this is a great fucking economy and the only ones who aren't doing well need to go back to school, look for a new job or start their own business. Well that was true before Trump. Trump promised these poorly educated blue collar idiots better jobs. Did he lie? Of course. Because we are practically at zero unemployment. Anyone who can't find a good paying job probably doesn't deserve a good paying job. Any factory jobs available pay $10 or $15 at best. Trump said he was going to make America great again. Those people who made good money before Bush fucked them made a lot more than $15. So how is Trump going to make America great again?

That means your company is looking for an engineer. They can't find an engineer but there are lots of blue collar schmucks that make up the REAL unemployment number which Trump claimed was around 25%. So how is Trump going to help the people who've given up trying to find work?

The topic is a fallacy. Democrats don't hate poor people of any colour, nor do they want to keep them on welfare.

Democrats have NOT fashioned themselves as saviours of the blacks, but rather the party that is willing to give black people a chance. But systemic racism is insidious and disguises many forms of discrimination.

Conservative are always railing against affirmative action in college admissions, claiming that it keeps more qualifed white applicants out. But they say nothing of the practice of admitting "legacy" students. You think W got into Harvard and Yale with his C+ grades on merit? He got in because his Daddy was a Yale Graduate and the Speaker of the House.

Ivy League schools make a practice of admitting the sons and daughters of graduates. Is this fair to the guy who is the first in his family to go to college who is turned away because the pot smoking ne'er do well "legacy" needs to go to Yale? No, it isn't. But conservatives don't oppose this kind of white affirmative action.

In their defense, Ivy League schools are private schools. They can do whatever they want. As long as University of Michigan and Michigan State University don't do that.

So republicans don't try. Wha they working on now?

Why don't you start a thread on it and quit trying to derail the topic of this thread?

It seems you are diverting the topic because the Democratic party hates black people and you are at a loss on how to prove otherwise, other than to deflect.
I've not seen any evidence they do.

Well then you are a partisan nut job. The evidence has been clear, sorry your partisanship puts you at a huge disadvantage.

I'm an independent. Just call it as I see it.
Isn't that interesting. Papa tries to paint himself as an independent and everyone else is a partisan nut job. I sense he is more a right wing partisan hack than he is a moderate and now I see he's calling another independent a partisan nut job.

Do you think Papa can put into words how the GOP are racist? Do you think he would dare? He sure likes to swallow right wing talking points and spew that bullshit but I never hear him be honest about Republicans. Why is that papa?

Why don't you start a thread on it and quit trying to derail the topic of this thread?

It seems you are diverting the topic because the Democratic party hates black people and you are at a loss on how to prove otherwise, other than to deflect.

Well then you are a partisan nut job. The evidence has been clear, sorry your partisanship puts you at a huge disadvantage.

Isn't that interesting. Papa tries to paint himself as an independent and everyone else is a partisan nut job. I sense he is more a right wing partisan hack than he is a moderate and now I see he's calling another independent a partisan nut job.

Do you think Papa can put into words how the GOP are racist? Do you think he would dare? He sure likes to swallow right wing talking points and spew that bullshit but I never hear him be honest about Republicans. Why is that papa?

His posts sure sounded republican...

LOL!!!!!!!

Here is another way you right wingers are such masters of spin. Planned Parenthood helps a lot of black women. A LOT! But if you look up right wing spin it will tell you that Planned Parenthood targets blacks to murder their babies. What a hoot! And I bet you buy that argument.

I love these USMB CONServatives who say I didn't vote for Bush, Trump is a RINO, I'm a moderate/independent, yada yada. Papa has proven himself to be a Republican. He's not a horrible right wing nutjob like I pretend he is but make no mistake his penis leans right.

He said he liked Alan Colmes after he died but couldn't tell me one thing he agreed with him on. He just liked Alan because Alan took whatever shit Hannity gave him with a lot of class. Papa wishes us liberals would show more class when listening to conservative lies.

And right there you hit the nail on the head. You actually believe that a CEO is taking pay away from other workers. There is no truth to that.

It's just like with the acting. How much do you think their hair people make? How about their makeup people? How about the stage hands? What about the people who actually create the episodes or write the jokes for the show? Do you believe any of them are near the pay scale of the actors themselves? And if you paid the actors less, would all those other people get more money?

I used to know a guy who was a drummer. Not bad drummer, but certainly not one of the best I've ever seen. Because his love was music, he became a roadie for a somewhat famous band. Yeah, he traveled around with them, set up and tore down the equipment, met a lot of interesting people, a lot of beautiful girls, but the job didn't pay squat. He would have made out better working here at McDonald's. The musicians of the band? Very wealthy and living the good life.

People get paid what they are worth. In other words, your worth to an employer is only as much as the next person willing to do the same job with the same quality. It doesn't matter if you're a CEO or a floor sweeper. If you are not bringing in money or contributing more than you get paid by a company, a company has no use for you.

CEO pay? If a CEO has a track record of increasing revenue of companies by 35%, then you pay that CEO what he wants or your competitor will and take business away from your company. That's just how it works.

Certainly the ceo is taking a big cut of payroll.

The actors are not deciding any of the pay. The CEO of the television station is deciding what to pay the actors and the makeup people. That is the difference and it obviously is a big one. The CEO is deciding his own pay, the actor is dependent on the CEO giving him/her that pay.

Again, that is not at all true with CEO's.
Why CEOs Make So Much Money

Why you have a hair up your behind CEO's pay, I have no clue. Unless you own stock in that company and they're doing a terrible job and your stock is plunging, why do you care? Sell the stock and buy one with superior management.

In years past CEO's did not receive such lucrative contracts. For that, you can blame Bill Clinton. Like you, he wanted to limit the pay for CEO's. How did that work out?

Brain (and others) are convinced that CEO pay is responsible for others not making better money in a company. Therefore if a CEO is making 10 million a year, that's why the floor sweeper is only making $12.00 an hour.

They believe that if we could somehow reduce CEO pay drastically, that floor sweeper would be making $18.00 per hour instead. All other blue collar workers would receive much better money as well.

It really doesn't work that way, but they think it does.
In 1955, CEOs made 23 times the workers' pay, 1980, 40x. Then as always with the rich under Reaganism, it skyrocketed, now 300x. The only way to limit it is to raise taxes at higher amounts. Do it. They've lost touch with workers and we could use the money for investment in Americans like the good old days. It's just part of this Reaganist mess, dupes.
200.gif
Got a problem with facts? And this applies to all the executives' pay being out of control, dingbat dupe.

He said he liked Alan Colmes after he died but couldn't tell me one thing he agreed with him on. He just liked Alan because Alan took whatever shit Hannity gave him with a lot of class. Papa wishes us liberals would show more class when listening to conservative lies.

You don't have to agree with somebody to like them. Don't you have conservative friends, family members or coworkers?

There are liberals I do like and Colmes happened to be one of them. He presented the liberal point of view in an articulate and intelligent way, something very rare among liberals. To be honest, I always liked James Carville as well. I don't agree with anything he says, but he seems like a happy go lucky guy that I wouldn't mind having a beer with.

The topic is a fallacy. Democrats don't hate poor people of any colour, nor do they want to keep them on welfare.

Democrats have NOT fashioned themselves as saviours of the blacks, but rather the party that is willing to give black people a chance. But systemic racism is insidious and disguises many forms of discrimination.

Conservative are always railing against affirmative action in college admissions, claiming that it keeps more qualifed white applicants out. But they say nothing of the practice of admitting "legacy" students. You think W got into Harvard and Yale with his C+ grades on merit? He got in because his Daddy was a Yale Graduate and the Speaker of the House.

Ivy League schools make a practice of admitting the sons and daughters of graduates. Is this fair to the guy who is the first in his family to go to college who is turned away because the pot smoking ne'er do well "legacy" needs to go to Yale? No, it isn't. But conservatives don't oppose this kind of white affirmative action.

The Democratic Party has kept the black community poor, the party has done nothing to lift them out of poverty, in fact all they want t do his give out government money in exchange for the black vote. The Democrats run the universities, so if preferential is given it is by the Democrats.

The Democratic Party has done nothing of the kind. Neither party has done much to lift black people out of poverty, but to suggest that this is some sort of conspiracy to keep black people in poverty, is a grossly ignorant idea.

Conservatives have done LESS than nothing to lift people out of poverty, voting against any sort of assistance or subsidies. They're even cutting school lunches for poor kids. All of cut and spend ideas promoted by Republicans increase poverty, and have made it worse. And then they blame the poor for the poverty that conservative policies inflict on them.

The school lunches were moved to a state level because it was more efficient and no kids starved, remarkable!

Obama failed, he had the perfect chance and did what Clinton did...nothing, just placated them to get their vote.

You don't have to agree with somebody to like them. Don't you have conservative friends, family members or coworkers?

There are liberals I do like and Colmes happened to be one of them. He presented the liberal point of view in an articulate and intelligent way, something very rare among liberals. To be honest, I always liked James Carville as well. I don't agree with anything he says, but he seems like a happy go lucky guy that I wouldn't mind having a beer with.

Good point. I find you likeable even though we seldom agree.

How have republicans?

It was bushanomics that hurt black people you schmuck. Notice you won't admit Obama was handed a great fucking recession. The greatest recession since the great fucking depression, but you won't give Obama credit for getting out of it or handing Trump a fairly good economy. But you will give Trump credit for everything he does. Interesting.

In fact give it a couple months and Republicans like you will be saying this is a great fucking economy and the only ones who aren't doing well need to go back to school, look for a new job or start their own business. Well that was true before Trump. Trump promised these poorly educated blue collar idiots better jobs. Did he lie? Of course. Because we are practically at zero unemployment. Anyone who can't find a good paying job probably doesn't deserve a good paying job. Any factory jobs available pay $10 or $15 at best. Trump said he was going to make America great again. Those people who made good money before Bush fucked them made a lot more than $15. So how is Trump going to make America great again?

That means your company is looking for an engineer. They can't find an engineer but there are lots of blue collar schmucks that make up the REAL unemployment number which Trump claimed was around 25%. So how is Trump going to help the people who've given up trying to find work?

Not sure what your point is. We are discussing Democrats not Republicans, you ought to give. It, its own thread.

Good point. I find you likeable even though we seldom agree.
That's because he's a dumb con not a mean one

Here is another way you right wingers are such masters of spin. Planned Parenthood helps a lot of black women. A LOT! But if you look up right wing spin it will tell you that Planned Parenthood targets blacks to murder their babies. What a hoot! And I bet you buy that argument.

Now that's a hoot. Saying Planned Parenthood helps a lot of black women is like saying Hitler helped a lot of Jews.

Could you image the outrage if Republicans supported an organization that not only killed blacks by the thousands, but was founded by a person like Margaret Sanger who sought the elimination of the black race?

and, should require ordinary income tax rates for creation.

Why?

It could help Persons realize that they need to do better planning and not rely on tax breaks

Highest corporate tax rate in the world.

or cheap labor

I agree, we have to boot all the illegal aliens.
why not? why should capitalists get a tax break for simply working their capital? they have to work it, anyway. labor should get a tax break for actually working.

why should capitalists get a tax break for simply working their capital?

Highest corporate rate in the world...where is the break?
nothing but diversion? why should capitalists get a tax break for simply working their capital? they have to work it, anyway. labor should get a tax break for actually working.

Why should they be punished, if the punishment reduces revenues to the government and reduces business formation?
so they will do a better job; a high rate of business failure only wastes money.

Over tax the successful ones....to make them do better?

How have republicans?

Not sure what your point is. We are discussing Democrats not Republicans, you ought to give. It, its own thread.
How about this? This is a stupid thread. It suggests us liberals don't want blacks to have jobs because they'll then vote Republican if they are working. Not true. Most working folk vote democratic.

And if you want to win over blacks then white companies in metro Detroit need to start hiring more detroiters. I would like nothing more but those racist Republican hiring managers won't hire black people. I hear them talk. I'm a white middle age white collar worker. Racist Republicans speak freely around me

Forum List

Back