Why do Democrats hate America ?

As a patriotic American,

☝️

debatable.

there's nothing more disgusting than seeing what these 'folks' , to coin one of their president's favorite words, are doing to this country....stealing elections,

false

weaponizing law enforcement ,

false

political opponents,

false

censoring speech,

false

and the incessant desire to take away our right to bear arms

false

while at the same time purposefully flooding the country with millions of , many dangerous, illegals.

pass the immigration reform bill that was supported by the border patrol union. it's not perfect, but it was bi-partison as well AND it didn't pass 'cause yer chosen one gave his tiny cheeto dusted thumbs down 'cause it's a win for dark brandon.

It's disgraceful and we better pray there are more and more like myself who are ready to fight this insanity.

👆

ralphy.jpg

Listen up shit bird. I love my country. I fought for my country and nearly killed for my country. YOU worship fascist who would destroy American Democracy, it is YOU that hate the United States!

You dont have a Country anymore. You are located in a South American-Mexican penal colony.

☝️

debatable.

false

false

false

false

false

pass the immigration reform bill that was supported by the border patrol union. it's not perfect, but it was bi-partison as well AND it didn't pass 'cause yer chosen one gave his tiny cheeto dusted thumbs down 'cause it's a win for dark brandon.

👆

View attachment 952442
Thank you Liz Cheney .

Wow the funny of the day ... Democrats defending the constitution . Fucking hilarious ... they been beating the constitution for decades...

tell ya what ... when a (D) prez ever instructs their flying monkeys to go to the capital, hunt for congress critters, throw their shit on the walls, & tries to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the next duly & legally elected prez....

then we'll talk, m'k?

tell ya what ... when a (D) prez ever instructs their flying monkeys to go to the capital, hunt for congress critters, throw their shit on the walls, & tries to stop the peaceful transfer of power to the next duly & legally elected prez....

then we'll talk, m'k?

1717014482042.png

then we'll talk, m'k?
Who did that?

Forum List

Back