Why Do Democrats Give So Little to Charity to Help Those in Need?

Bullshit. Google 1999, 1998, 1997 record profits for Ford and GM. Then suck my dick dummy. The Bush era got you to hate unions and accuse them of being the reason they sent jobs overseas. Yea stupid. High payed American workers are why they went to China. Today you say you want jobs to come back but you want them to pay $15 hr.

Yea, keep blaming the unions, and democrats. Anyone but the Republicans. You USMB Republicans are so stupid.
Character%20I-X2.jpg

Bullshit. Google 1999, 1998, 1997 record profits for Ford and GM. Then suck my dick dummy. The Bush era got you to hate unions and accuse them of being the reason they sent jobs overseas. Yea stupid. High payed American workers are why they went to China. Today you say you want jobs to come back but you want them to pay $15 hr.

Yea, keep blaming the unions, and democrats. Anyone but the Republicans. You USMB Republicans are so stupid.
Amazing what retarded excuses you Leftards come up with to justify your narcissistic desire to never help those in need.

I met Mully once. Nice Christian man. Grew up in poverty (real poverty, not the luxury our poor have here). With hard work he became a multimillionaire. He spends all his money helping children in need.

1663792695924.jpeg

Amazing what retarded excuses you Leftards come up with to justify your narcissistic desire to never help those in need.

I met Mully once. Nice Christian man. Grew up in poverty (real poverty, not the luxury our poor have here). With hard work he became a multimillionaire. He spends all his money helping children in need.

View attachment 699411
When I become a multi millionaire I too will help other people. Duh.

I said if you don't have more than enough to retire and you are giving your money away, you're an idiot. He's no idiot.

I said if you don't have more than enough to retire and you are giving your money away, you're an idiot. He's no idiot.
spoken like a true demofk. We didn't need you to actually confirm how we see you, but thanks for the confirmation anyway.

spoken like a true demofk. We didn't need you to actually confirm how we see you, but thanks for the confirmation anyway.

It's okay. How many of you give to charity but you are 2 or 3 months away from bankruptcy? Hell, even if you have enough to get you by one year that's not enough. Something could go wrong and you might need more than you have. So why are you giving your money away?

Don't forget, you have 2 homes. So you clearly have more than enough.

Me? I can get by 1 year without working. That's without touching my 401K's and other retirement investments. Like, I have this $40-$65K investment (it was $65 until Putin fucked me in the ass) and I guess I could tap into that too but I don't want to. I'm not counting that money.

And I am going to buy my lease next year. I leased it before covid so the price is too good to not buy. Prices went up after I signed the deal. You understand. But this means I'm going to either have to pay $45K or do payments. If I have to do payments that means interest. If I give my money away and have to make payments and pay interest, I'm a fucking fool to give my money away.

I know you won't like this but it's the government's job to socially engineer it so no one in America needs welfare. I know your brand of capitalism requires poor people but too many. You don't want to pay union wages. That means you want to pay sub par wages. Less than Germans make. Your dream company is walmart. All the profits go to the top. The bottom workers also collect welfare, that you want to cut off. You'll make their lives better right? LOL.

I'm not rich enough to give money to charity. When you give your money away you kill it. When you invest it, it works for you for the rest of your life.

It's okay. How many of you give to charity but you are 2 or 3 months away from bankruptcy? Hell, even if you have enough to get you by one year that's not enough. Something could go wrong and you might need more than you have. So why are you giving your money away?

Me? I can get by 1 year without working. That's without touching my 401K's and other retirement investments. Like, I have this $40-$65K investment (it was $65 until Putin fucked me in the ass) and I guess I could tap into that too but I don't want to. I'm not counting that money.

And I am going to buy my lease next year. I leased it before covid so the price is too good to not buy. Prices went up after I signed the deal. You understand. But this means I'm going to either have to pay $45K or do payments. If I have to do payments that means interest. If I give my money away and have to make payments and pay interest, I'm a fucking fool to give my money away.

I know you won't like this but it's the government's job to socially engineer it so no one in America needs welfare. I know your brand of capitalism requires poor people but too many. You don't want to pay union wages. That means you want to pay sub par wages. Less than Germans make. Your dream company is walmart. All the profits go to the top. The bottom workers also collect welfare, that you want to cut off. You'll make their lives better right? LOL.

I'm not rich enough to give money to charity. When you give your money away you kill it. When you invest it, it works for you for the rest of your life.
I donate my funds to my grandchildren and kids to keep them making progress into the future. Saving my money for me only assures they get it when I die. I'll give it to them while I am alive.

I give to Diabetes, Cancer, Children with Disabilities. Just gave 35 dollars for one of colleagues walks for women's cancer.

I have one grandson born at 2 lbs had a brain bleed and was a CP child. He is now a teenager at 19. You probably think my daughter should have aborted him right?

My daughter's mother died at the age of 30 from complications with child diabetes.

Go fk yourself is what comes to my mind at this moment. You sick demofk.

Who you give to?

You know there are other ways to give to charity besides simply money right? Dems actually donate less of their time as well. You all are selfish folks, we get it.

I donate my funds to my grandchildren and kids to keep them making progress into the future. Saving my money for me only assures they get it when I die. I'll give it to them while I am alive.

I give to Diabetes, Cancer, Children with Disabilities. Just gave 35 dollars for one of colleagues walks for women's cancer.

I have one grandson born at 2 lbs had a brain bleed and was a CP child. He is now a teenager at 19. You probably think my daughter should have aborted him right?

My daughter's mother died at the age of 30 from complications with child diabetes.

Go fk yourself is what comes to my mind at this moment. You sick demofk.

Who you give to?
You sound like a good person. Sorry I'm being a political dick on a website. LOL.

Who I give to? No one but myself. And aint a n*#r crossed me that lived to tell.

A local Christian woman confined to a wheelchair and little use of her limbs with Cerebral palsy started a transition home for kids removed from their homes for safety reasons until a foster home can be arranged. She has no money other than what the community provides her.

You sound like a good person. Sorry I'm being a political dick on a website. LOL.

Who I give to? No one but myself. And aint a n*#r crossed me that lived to tell.
I am me. I'd help any person stuck for the most part. I live in Chicago and we get snow, and at times in snowstorms people get stuck, can't get out of parking places, can't get up hills, I help physically to get them moving.

I'd prefer that fking snow go bye bye, it is nasty shit that inconveniences everyone it comes into contact with. The only people who enjoy snow are snowmobile people and skiers. that's fking it. Salt ruins concrete, causes pot holes, accidents, all kinds of nasty shit and demofks don't think we get enough of this inconvenience.

I am me. I'd help any person stuck for the most part. I live in Chicago and we get snow, and at times in snowstorms people get stuck, can't get out of parking places, can't get up hills, I help physically to get them moving.

I'd prefer that fking snow go bye bye, it is nasty shit that inconveniences everyone it comes into contact with. The only people who enjoy snow are snowmobile people and skiers. that's fking it. Salt ruins concrete, causes pot holes, accidents, all kinds of nasty shit and demofks don't think we get enough of this inconvenience.
You know who else likes the cold? Our planet.

Polar ice caps are melting as global warming causes climate change. We lose Arctic sea ice at a rate of almost 13% per decade, and over the past 30 years, the oldest and thickest ice in the Arctic has declined by a stunning 95%.

Nothing to be concerned with though, right?

Forum List

Back