Why Do Democrats Give So Little to Charity to Help Those in Need?

Some of Biden's policies may have caused inflation but what do you expect the Capitalists to do to fight back when he tries to put more money in people's pockets? My brother is a VP of HR. He says corporations always have a way around anything the government does. Take for example extreme CEO pay. So instead of paying a CEO $50 million dollars a year, they pay them $10 million a year and oh by the way, here's $40 million worth of stock.

It's not easy being a president for the people. It was hard for Obama. They fought him every step of the way. Biden, every step of the way.

But Biden has been able to get shit done. Stimulus money, extending unemployment benefits, infrastructure, climate change, etc.

He just reigned during a very difficult time.

I think Carter would have been re elected if not for the Iran Hostage situation. Expect Republicans to play dirty this next election. And if it's close, they'll try to steal it AGAIN.

Will America let the Nazi's take over like Germany did in 1940's? I hope not.
Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

Fuck your religion, fuck your charity. Give me a good government. Usually what comes with it is a good economy. Not everyone's going to get rich I get that. But my grandmother was never more than a short order cook and yet she paid off her home and had $50K in the bank when she died. And back then she was getting around 10% interest on her savings. With SS, Medicare and the interest, she was able to retire. Religion and charity had nothing to do with it. The economy was working for everyone. Your masters, the rich who run your party, said the corporations and rich needed more tax breaks and social programs needed to be cut.
Share with us how this is a great plan. This is as of 9/16/2022. Do you know the meaning of the term "unfounded liability"?

2022-09-16%20%20Unfunded%20Liability-L.jpg

You seem to need some help regarding your knowledge of how our economy works.

Last edited:
What crushed the American Auto Industry? Arrogance, top management not dealing with their own money and, most of all the AUTO UNIONS.

Even you know that to be true.
Bullshit. Google 1999, 1998, 1997 record profits for Ford and GM. Then suck my dick dummy. The Bush era got you to hate unions and accuse them of being the reason they sent jobs overseas. Yea stupid. High payed American workers are why they went to China. Today you say you want jobs to come back but you want them to pay $15 hr.

Yea, keep blaming the unions, and democrats. Anyone but the Republicans. You USMB Republicans are so stupid.

Well sure. Then let's keep sending jobs to China, Mexico and Africa. Why should corporations overpay Americans?
I would appreciate it if they just at least admit they use child labor. We know they do. BTW, why are unions afraid of right to work states?

maybe it's time since they drove all jobs out of the country. Why don't you want american made?
They drove jobs out of the country because they wanted to be paid fairly.

Listen you fuck. I have been telling you that my brother is a VP and makes $1 million dollars a year. I said the woman (diversity candidate) who took over for him now makes $4 million. You stupid fucker. You cry because Ford and GM workers made a great living (while the companies were making record profits) and you cry that they made too much. Back then a VP probably made $200K a year. Today they make $1 to $4 MILLION???

How many VP's work for each fortune 500? How many executives are above the VP's? Like the CEO, President, CFO, etc. Add all their wages up. Then add all the people who work just under the VP who probably each make $800K a year.

And you cry that the workers make too much? What a jealous ignorant fuck you must be.

Yes I want American made. And I want those workers to make a lot. Like Ford workers did in the 90's.

Ford and GM workers made too much and yes that's why the corporations sent those jobs overseas. We shouldn't have allowed them. You encouraged it back then. Why? Because Republicans and you waged a war on our highest paid workers.

Back when America was great 35% of workers were in Unions. Today 10% and American is not Great like it was back then. But it is if you are me or my brother. So enjoy you stupid fuck. LOL

They drove jobs out of the country because they wanted to be paid fairly.
paid fairly? oh horse shit. How much money do you suppose does a union associate make off the fruits of those laborers? You know, the guys who do nothing but encourage workers to bankrupt their companies for their profits?

paid fairly? oh horse shit. How much money do you suppose does a union associate make off the fruits of those laborers? You know, the guys who do nothing but encourage workers to bankrupt their companies for their profits?

I'm sorry but I will never be against the workers having power in an organization. You cry because the workers were making $35 an hour plus benefits and even with those wages Ford had record profits. So much they also paid out profit sharing. I loved the 90's.

Now, we see factory workers make $15 hr and the CEO and VP's pay have skyrocketed and the cost of things haven't gone down. Seems to me instead of spreading the wealth to all the employees, only the guys at the top are making out.

My brother is a VP. He makes $1 million dollars a year. He has a home in FL, up north MI, Metro Detroit, Greece. I love it that they pay him so well. He has more money than he knows what to do with. His kids go to the best schools and don't have to worry about money. I'm sure he and all the other VP's in his company would do just fine if they made $500K a year but that's not today. In the past they couldn't make $1 million because they had to pay the employees well. Today that's not a concern. This is why the American middle class is shrinking. Hell, you're probably not even middle class. Are you saving enough for retirement?

WOW, PAGES AND PAGES OF HATE,
TINY petty (ONE MANS)OUT OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS?
I do NOT CLAIM MY DONATIONS ON MY TAXES, BECAUSE THEY ARE DONATIONS. BUT BET YOU DO.

I'm sorry but I will never be against the workers having power in an organization. You cry because the workers were making $35 an hour plus benefits and even with those wages Ford had record profits. So much they also paid out profit sharing. I loved the 90's.
That's not power. out of that 35 an hour, they dole out union dues to people who sit and drink cocktails all day long. Remove the union dues and they'd get 30 an hour. You don't think that's fair? hahahahahahhahahahaha

We hate welfare because it rewards bad behavior.

YOU hate charities because they hold people accountable.
democrats hate charities because they actually WORK to help people without the government. If there's anything democrats hate, it's work and not relying on the government.

That's not power. out of that 35 an hour, they dole out union dues to people who sit and drink cocktails all day long. Remove the union dues and they'd get 30 an hour. You don't think that's fair? hahahahahahhahahahaha
Bullshit bro. Are you stupid? My dad was in a union at Ford. In fact, it wasn't even the UAW union. But still he got a pension (took the buyout) after 20 years and to this day still gets benefits from Ford. My dad never even graduated high school and has a net worth of $800,000 today. Yes he saved like a mother fucker but his pay tripled the day he got that job at Ford.

Who are you trying to kid?

You don't realize you swallowed that bullshit. It was all to break the unions and send jobs overseas for the cheaper labor. You were happy then now you are confused. You want the jobs to come back but at $15 hr.

But still he got a pension (took the buyout) after 20 years and to this day still gets benefits from Ford
the fact you don't know that causes an increase in pricing is shameful. Pensions are corporation killers. Just look at the state of Illinois. hahahahahahahaha I wish you knew something.

Forum List

Back