Why Do Conservatives Keep Making Fools Of Themselves?? Sascha Strikes Again

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Pro-gun activist duped into sucking sex toy to fight terrorism in latest Sacha Baron Cohen show

The thread title was going to be "Sacha Baron Cohen Gets Pro-Gun Activist To Put A Dildo In His Mouth " -- but that would be both too accurate and at the same time unbelievable..

But it is true -- Sascha once again unfairly took advantage of yet another intellectually superior, strong and upstanding conservative with his latest display of trolling. Cohen decided to once against assault our country and our second amendment by attacking pro-gun activist Dan Roberts -- outspoken critic of the Parkland shooter survivors -- he is also creator of the group Youth Shooters Of America -- not to be confused with Youth School Shooters Of America that Obama now runs -- funded by Soros of course.

So Cohen once again disguised as a Jewish anti-terrorism expert -- ( Since something about Jewish terrorism experts make Conservatives abandon all logic) -- taught Roberts tactics for how to survive a beheading. The tactic was in “attacking the groin area” of the terrorist attempting to behead you. It ended up with Roberts putting a dildo in his mouth, biting down on it and yelling "I can fit two of these in my mouth" -- how do these people not know they are being trolled???

Comedic gold right here:

sacha-baron-cohen-dan-roberts-bites-dildo-who-is-america-000.jpg

Pro-gun activist duped into sucking sex toy to fight terrorism in latest Sacha Baron Cohen show

The thread title was going to be "Sacha Baron Cohen Gets Pro-Gun Activist To Put A Dildo In His Mouth " -- but that would be both too accurate and at the same time unbelievable..

But it is true -- Sascha once again unfairly took advantage of yet another intellectually superior, strong and upstanding conservative with his latest display of trolling. Cohen decided to once against assault our country and our second amendment by attacking pro-gun activist Dan Roberts -- outspoken critic of the Parkland shooter survivors -- he is also creator of the group Youth Shooters Of America -- not to be confused with Youth School Shooters Of America that Obama now runs -- funded by Soros of course.

So Cohen once again disguised as a Jewish anti-terrorism expert -- ( Since something about Jewish terrorism experts make Conservatives abandon all logic) -- taught Roberts tactics for how to survive a beheading. The tactic was in “attacking the groin area” of the terrorist attempting to behead you. It ended up with Roberts putting a dildo in his mouth, biting down on it and yelling "I can fit two of these in my mouth" -- how do these people not know they are being trolled???
Sounds like quite a show.

yea, lord knows you'd never catch a liberal doing something stupid.

So we can deduce Sacha Cohen has gay inclinations...or is gay?

The vast majority of leftist males do or are...seems reasonable enough

yea, lord knows you'd never catch a liberal doing something stupid.
You are more than welcome to post a video of an elected liberal congressman pulling his pants down and yelling the N-word because he thought it would stop terrorists

You are more than welcome to post a video of the president of a prominent liberal organization getting on his knees and sucking a dildo because he thought it would prevent against being beheaded?

Until then, why do conservatives keep getting caught looking like idiots ?

He wasn't the one with the dildo in his mouth

What can we deduce about the guy sucking it?

He's an idiot...why are left men obsessed with sucking though? Why are you?

I've never heard of either of them....hardly worth a thread. You bored?

I never heard of "insert Antifa member here" -- but the minute anyone of them sneeze in the wrong direction -- people like you are creating threads and then clutching your pearls

You never heard of Arpaio? You never heard of Dick Cheney?

All of them made themselves look like idiots because of this guy...

But the minute unfunny ass Jesse Waters makes fun of an Asian person, you non-comedic conservatives call it hilarious
Jesse-Watters-targets-Asian-lady-666313.jpg

I never heard of "insert Antifa member here" -- but the minute anyone of them sneeze in the wrong direction -- people like you are creating threads and then clutching your pearls

But the minute unfunny ass Jesse Waters makes fun of an Asian person, you non-comedic conservatives call it hilarious

Link the thread a started on ANIFTA. If you cant...and you cant then shut up.

How's that, Poindexter?

How's that, Poindexter?
There are around 300 once I did a keyword search -- do you want me to link all of them or would 3 or 4 be enough to make you continue to look foolish?

Highlight of your day
Yes, I like comedy -- it is much more entertaining than pretending Sandy Hook was a hoax or that water is turning your kids gay -- you know, the type of shit you like to partake in

How's that, Poindexter?
There are around 300 once I did a keyword search -- do you want me to link all of them or would 3 or 4 be enough to make you continue to look foolish?

I started 300 threads on ANIFTA? HAHAHAHA......no

Forum List

Back