Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the problem may be genetic to some degree (hard to say for certain). There haven't been a lot of scientific studies concerning racial differences but the "Bell Curve" by Richard Herrnstein is a scientific study on intelligence and class structure and may add some insight into this phenomenon. From what I've been able to gather by personal observation is that some cultures plant crops and raise livestock as a means to prepare for future needs while other cultures think only of the here and now and take what they want as needed (or simply sit on the ground and starve to death). If they don't have something to feed their needs right this second then they will take it from their neighbor in whatever manner seems most convenient at the time. If they've got to kill -- they kill. If they've got to steal -- then they steal. Working hard and planning for the future isn't in their DNA.
The Bell Curve has been debunked as more monkey shine by cave monkeys trying to do what they have done since crawling out of the caves. White people (racists) have been trying to proclaim their superiority since they became sentient. The Bell Curve is just another attempt to mask their inferiority complex. Everyone knows this already.

I wouldn't bother responding to this toad, he has severe mental issues and is quite sick. He has either gotten his ass severely kicked by a black man, his wife left him for a black man or maybe both.

I wouldn't bother responding to this toad, he has severe mental issues and is quite sick. He has either gotten his ass severely kicked by a black man, his wife left him for a black man or maybe both.

Sound like the truth to me. He already admitted getting his ass kicked.

Then why have several of you people nearly murdered me for the money in my wallet?

You left out option D: They have a failed culture.

They have a failed culture because they are intrinsically inferior. Everywhere they go they re create a failed culture. They are incapable of creating viable societies.
We all know thats false because without Black people you wouldnt have a written language as Black people gave you your alphabet. Also the Black Moors taught white people not to fear water during the Dark Ages. This was all after you forgot the teachings the Egyptians gave you.

What nonsense. The first civilizations, the Egyptian and the Sumerian, were created by Caucasians. The first alphabet was probably invented by an Egyptian scribe. The alphabet was developed by the Phoenicians, and then modified by other nations to fit their languages.
And another racist troll thread reaches epic status.

When the Negro race is criticized, Negroes and their white apologists can only say, "That's racist." They cannot say that the criticism is untrue.
The Egyptians and Sumerians were Black people you monkey. Only an illiterate monkey such as yourself would not know this. The Phoenicians were actually the Canaanites who we all know are descended from a Black man. Your monkey version of history has been exposed for the lie it is.

The ancient Sumerians were actually lost Israelites who migrated northward. The earliest Egyptians were actually light skinned but began turning darker as racial integration took place over the centuries. It's one reason why it was a great nation at one time but not so much anymore.

Culture. Mainly culture. Pre desegregation the black community was actually pretty successful when the families were intact. Sure you had crime, but nothing like the last 25 years.

There is actually a blossoming black middle class going on for awhile now. It never gets attention. They need their own state.

The blacks also suffer from very poor leadership and it is based on class warfare.

The culture is number 1 reason.

You left out option D: They have a failed culture.

They have a failed culture because they are intrinsically inferior. Everywhere they go they re create a failed culture. They are incapable of creating viable societies.
We all know thats false because without Black people you wouldnt have a written language as Black people gave you your alphabet. Also the Black Moors taught white people not to fear water during the Dark Ages. This was all after you forgot the teachings the Egyptians gave you.

What nonsense. The first civilizations, the Egyptian and the Sumerian, were created by Caucasians. The first alphabet was probably invented by an Egyptian scribe. The alphabet was developed by the Phoenicians, and then modified by other nations to fit their languages.

When the Negro race is criticized, Negroes and their white apologists can only say, "That's racist." They cannot say that the criticism is untrue.
The Egyptians and Sumerians were Black people you monkey. Only an illiterate monkey such as yourself would not know this. The Phoenicians were actually the Canaanites who we all know are descended from a Black man. Your monkey version of history has been exposed for the lie it is.

The ancient Sumerians were actually lost Israelites who migrated northward. The earliest Egyptians were actually light skinned but began turning darker as racial integration took place over the centuries. It's one reason why it was a great nation at one time but not so much anymore.

Stop drinking alcohol this early in the day. Egyptians were Black and got lighter not the other way around. You may have bought into the white Egyptian fantasy but DNA shows they were more super Saharan than I am. Please present your DNA evidence. So far not one person has been able to show me the DNA of a white Egytian. Greek historians have also said the Egyptians were Black.

Blacks commit crimes because they feel they have a right to commit crimes and white people should never judge what they did as a crime anyway.

Stop drinking alcohol this early in the day. Egyptians were Black and got lighter not the other way around. You may have bought into the white Egyptian fantasy but DNA shows they were more super Saharan than I am. Please present your DNA evidence. So far not one person has been able to show me the DNA of a white Egytian. Greek historians have also said the Egyptians were Black.

Since when to blacks "get lighter?" LOL Who's doing the drinking?

Since when to blacks "get lighter?" LOL Who's doing the drinking?

How do you think you got here? White people didn't appear until about 7k years ago. I thought you were drunk. You just didnt know what you were talking about. Still waiting for that white egyptian DNA proof.

European Gene for Light Skin Evolved Much Later Than Thought

The analysis of the man, who lived in modern-day Spain only about 7,000 years ago, shows light-skin genes in Europeans evolved much more recently than previously thought.

Last edited:
Blacks commit crimes because most are still too feral to live in a civilized way.

Blacks commit crimes because they feel they have a right to commit crimes and white people should never judge what they did as a crime anyway.
Only a inbred fool would believe something like that.

It's true though which is why you can't refute it, just scuttle off to the protection of a personal attack. Like a cockaroach.

Why do blacks commit so many black on black crimes? Why do black men kill black children and steal fancy shoes? They have a right to. In every black client I ever had, to the last one, they all felt justified in committing that crime and unfairly targeted for punishment.

You believe that white people should never judge black people so what are you carping about? You know you do. An all white jury can or cannot judge the guilt or innocence of a black man? What do you think?

It's true though which is why you can't refute it, just scuttle off to the protection of a personal attack. Like a cockaroach.

Why do blacks commit so many black on black crimes? Why do black men kill black children and steal fancy shoes? They have a right to. In every black client I ever had, to the last one, they all felt justified in committing that crime and unfairly targeted for punishment.

You believe that white people should never judge black people so what are you carping about? You know you do. An all white jury can or cannot judge the guilt or innocence of a black man? What do you think?

Your opinion doesnt make it true. You are simply an inbred fool. Why do whites commit so many white on white crimes? Why do white men kill white children and shoplift? Why do they mass murder and sexually molest animals? Why are whites at the top of the FBI's most wanted list?

I believe racist white people cannot judge anyone not just Black people. I dont care if a jury is all white as long as they are not racist cave monkeys.

Last edited:
Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?

Without a source substantiating your claim the only conclusion is you're a racist and making a troll thread.

The following chart compiled by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) demonstrates a close correlation between the racial composition of a country and the murder rate.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

According to the U.S. Department of Justice Offce of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics: "Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)."
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Please explain why 6 of the 10 FBI most wanted are white?

FBI mdash Ten Most Wanted
No. YOU explain why black people disproportionally commit crime in this country. That is what this thread is about, and that is what the post you replied to was talking about. Get your weak ass amateur deflection game out of here.

Your opinion doesnt make it true. You are simply an inbred fool. Why do whites commit so many white on white crimes? Why do white men kill white children and shoplift? Why do they mass murder and sexually molest animals? Why are whites at the top of the FBI's most wanted list?

I believe racist white people cannot judge anyone not just Black people. I dont care if a jury is all white as long as they are not racist cave monkeys.
More deflection posts from Asslips.... BORING.

Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?

Without a source substantiating your claim the only conclusion is you're a racist and making a troll thread.

The following chart compiled by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) demonstrates a close correlation between the racial composition of a country and the murder rate.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

According to the U.S. Department of Justice Offce of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics: "Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)."

No. YOU explain why black people disproportionally commit crime in this country. That is what this thread is about, and that is what the post you replied to was talking about. Get your weak ass amateur deflection game out of here.
I already explained monkey. Go search the thread if you missed it. Now why is the most wanted populated by whites?

I already explained monkey. Go search the thread if you missed it. Now why is the most wanted populated by whites?
Your deflections bore me. Got anything else?

Yes. I have a banana I was saving for one of the other cave monkeys. Do you want it instead?

Yes. I have a banana I was saving for one of the other cave monkeys. Do you want it instead?
Since you pulled that banana out of your boyfriend's ass you eat it. You know you wsnt to. The smell makes you salivate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back