Why didn't Zelensky Rat out Trump if he was a criminal?

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Zelensky had no problem addressing Congress - he could have testified to Congress during Trump's impeachment, but he chose not to.

In hindsight, I believe this is proof that Trump did no wrong, that Democrats are in fact the guilty party. They spent time impeaching Trump when they should have assisted Ukraine, they talked Russia into a war with their belligerent words of Ukraine should join NATO and Putin's red lines did not matter.

Russia invaded Ukraine because Democrats thought they were tougher than Trump.

Zelensky - whose life is at stake - never gave up Trump to the Democrats. Period.

Zelensky had no problem addressing Congress - he could have testified to Congress during Trump's impeachment, but he chose not to.

In hindsight, I believe this is proof that Trump did no wrong, that Democrats are in fact the guilty party. They spent time impeaching Trump when they should have assisted Ukraine, they talked Russia into a war with their belligerent words of Ukraine should join NATO and Putin's red lines did not matter.

Zelensky - whose life is at stake - never gave up Trump to the Democrats. Period.
Trump would have been acquitted by his cronies in Congress no matter who testified because they're no fucking better the he is. Just look at the slime like Cruz who wanted to overturn the election just because that bastard Trump got his ass beat.

Wake up.

Zelensky was desperate for weapons from Trump - and a White House visit as a show of U.S. support. That's why Zelensky kept kissing Trump's ass. He had no choice.

Zelensky was desperate for weapons from Trump - and a White House visit as a show of U.S. support. That's why Zelensky kept kissing Trump's ass. He had no choice.
Trump refused to meet with Zelensky because he wouldn't play ball & give into blackmail. Plus, Putin's asseater Trump didn't want to offend his friend in Moscow.

Zelensky was addressing his money laundering clients.

There would be no interest in the leader of a foreign country testifying before our Congress. That is ridiculous.

• Banned
There would be no interest in the leader of a foreign country testifying before our Congress. That is ridiculous.
Ridiculous to you maybe, but since Zelensky's people are now dying, presumably because Trump did something bad or blah-blah-blah....I'd say that the counter party, the victim himself, should have f***ing (thought there'd be autocensor lol) said something.

That he didn't means only one thing, no wrong doing.

• Banned
Really? Wouldn't desperate mean "rat Trump out" get him impeached then get weapons from the next guy? LOLOLOL

Such logic with you Democrats?

Ridiculous to you maybe, but since Zelensky's people are now dying, presumably because Trump did something bad or blah-blah-blah....I'd say that the counter party, the victim himself, should have f***ing (thought there'd be autocensor lol) said something.

That he didn't means only one thing, no wrong doing.

No, when has a foreign leader ever testified before Congress during an impeachment? Congress doesn't even have the power to subpoena one. Really fucking (I'm not a little boy who can't read 'scary' words and has to censor myself) weird fantasies you guys play into.

No, when has a foreign leader ever testified before Congress during an impeachment? Congress doesn't even have the power to subpoena one. Really fucking (I'm not a little boy who can't read 'scary' words and has to censor myself) weird fantasies you guys play into.
There's not a lot of Presidents accused of victimizing a foreign leader.

If Zelensky was wronged, he would have informed the authorities accusing the guilty party of wrong doing.

There's not a lot of Presidents accused of victimizing a foreign leader.

If Zelensky was wronged, he would have informed the authorities accusing the guilty party of wrong doing.

So, Zelensky is going to rat on who was the current president of the United States and still leader of one of the only two political parties in this country while depending on that same country for support?

Sounds like a great movie.

So, Zelensky is going to rat on who was the current president of the United States and still leader of one of the only two political parties in this country while depending on that same country for support?

Sounds like a great movie.
He wasn't getting support either way - either Trump stayed in office and gave him no support or he tried to get rid of Trump and get support - given it's a LITERAL LIFE OR DEATH STRUGGLE the choice is obvious.

If Zelensky had real evidence of real wrong doing he would have exercised his influence against Trump.

But go on, keep believing he just stayed out of it for some magical reasons...

Yeah, it that was almost 2 years ago. Zelensky could easily spill the beans now that Trump is gone.

Don't care... Rump is yesterday's news... Incitement to Insurrection and Conspiracy and Tax Evasion and Perjury will do quite nicely, thank you very much... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back