Why Did Trump Win in 2016? Because GW Bush Had an Obsession With Saddam, Borrowed $ From China

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
One of the great idiots of our time. Borrowing money from our primary enemy China to fight a ignorant battle in Iraq because somehow...in your cosmically dumb world...you think you can supplant Western style democracy in that region? You can give a youth to buy into this that gives no shit about the Western culture or world? Paris attacks strike a cord? What a dumb shit. Millions of Americans losing their jobs to China and he turned his back on them because of his personal vendetta for Saddam. What a selfish piece of shit.

One of the great idiots of our time. Borrowing money from our primary enemy China to fight a ignorant battle in Iraq because somehow...in your cosmically dumb world...you think you can supplant Western style democracy in that region? You can give a youth to buy into this that gives no shit about the Western culture or world? Paris attacks strike a cord? What a dumb shit. Millions of Americans losing their jobs to China and he turned his back on them because of his personal vendetta for Saddam. What a selfish piece of shit.
Your love affair with his Daddy is worse.

Would you be attacking him if he had not just come out attacking partisanship during the pandemic?
George W. Bush Calls for End to Pandemic Partisanship
WASHINGTON — Former President George W. Bush called on Americans on Saturday to put aside partisan differences, heed the guidance of medical professionals and show empathy for those stricken by the coronavirus and the resulting economic devastation.
“In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of God. We rise or fall together and we are determined to rise.”
While Mr. Bush never mentioned Mr. Trump’s name, the sitting president clearly took the message as an implicit rebuke and lashed out at his predecessor on Sunday.
I fought in Iraq and shot other human beings. Was the wrong call of a rich, spoiled, child. Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. EVER! Rumsfeld, Wolfiwitz, and Cheney are three of the biggest lying sacks of shit in history. Men in uniform died for their ideological bullshit.

Would you be attacking him if he had not just come out attacking partisanship during the pandemic?
WASHINGTON — Former President George W. Bush called on Americans on Saturday to put aside partisan differences, heed the guidance of medical professionals and show empathy for those stricken by the coronavirus and the resulting economic devastation.
“In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of God. We rise or fall together and we are determined to rise.”
While Mr. Bush never mentioned Mr. Trump’s name, the sitting president clearly took the message as an implicit rebuke and lashed out at his predecessor on Sunday.
He had a moment in time that called for integrity...he failed.

I thought Trump won because Russian operatives bought Facebook ads
I thought it was because of money dumped into NRA by Russia to spend on supporting him
I fought in Iraq and shot other human beings. Was the wrong call of a rich, spoiled, child. Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. EVER! Rumsfeld, Wolfiwitz, and Cheney are three of the biggest lying sacks of shit in history. Men in uniform died for their ideological bullshit.
Well, I got to agree with you about Iraq. I was already 4 years retired, so I didn't serve in Iraq. I can appreciate you keeping the faith with military traditions and honor, following orders and serving in a conflict you apparently knew was not connected to how it was sold. If I had known your background I would not have put him in your face. Not that I won't fk with you about trump, but I won't use The Sonova Bush to do it. It was disingenuous of me, as I am no fan in actuality either.

Dubya would have never had the opportunity if his war criminal old man hadn't lured Saddam into invading Kuwait....And let's not even get into what grandpappy Prescott was into.

The Busch family is globalist scum from front to back

Your love affair with his Daddy is worse.
He was a great President. Possibly our greatest one term Presidents. He removed Noriega in Panama, oversaw the collapse of communitst regimes in Eastern Europe and Soviet Union and never went to Berlin Wall to brag about it. Perfect. Deft. Great President. American hero in South Pacific WW2. MY PRESIDENT when I was in the service and proud of him as a FDR Democratic family. He was OUR President. I served under Reagan as well.

I thought it was because of money dumped into NRA by Russia to spend on supporting him
Well, I got to agree with you about Iraq. I was already 4 years retired, so I didn't serve in Iraq. I can appreciate you keeping the faith with military traditions and honor, following orders and serving in a conflict you apparently knew was not connected to how it was sold. If I had known your background I would not have put him in your face. Not that I won't fk with you about trump, but I won't use The Sonova Bush to do it. It was disingenuous of me, as I am no fan in actuality either.
Iraq and destabilizing the region was the most dumbassed foreign policy of all time.

Thank you for serving our country :salute:

LOL. Trump won because of an unpopular opposition candidate that didn't campaign until the end, a whole group of Bernie Bros that stayed home on election day, and a last minute assist from the then FBI director. No assist from China necessary.
But hey, you had Russian trolls and those right here in the US assisting in "tampering" right up till election night..and on said election night...
See?..we can do it too!!

Forum List

Back