Why did they circumcise Santa Claus?

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
When you think these people can't get more ridiculous, they surprise you in being even more so.

Why did they circumcise Santa Claus?
TR_ISTA - 24.01.2014 11:37:13

For the first time we have witnessed protests against New Year celebrations in the streets. Before, some Islamist media would denounce the celebrations as non-Turkish and un-Islamic, but I do not remember people protesting in the streets.

Everything began when posters depicting a devout-looking Muslim man punching Santa Claus were hung up in different parts of İstanbul. “No to New Year's and Christmas celebrations” was written on the posters. The campaign was conducted by the Anatolian Youth Association, a youth branch of the Islamist Felicity Party (SP).

The Santa-punching posters were followed by a Dec. 26 demonstration at İstanbul's Beyazıt Square, which raised further alarm. Members of the same association performed a “circumcision” on an inflatable Santa Claus and then stabbed the doll, while shouting chants against New Year and Christmas celebrations.

Continue reading at:

Why did they circumcise Santa Claus? - C?HAN

regarding the circumcision of the SANTA BALLOON------I have seen lots of
figures of SANTA-------dolls and big plastic things etc etc but I have never seen
an ANATOMICALLY CORRECT ---santa figure --------I have a burning desire to know---
where can I find a FULLY EQUIPPED-----santa balloon?. I have seen a few---
very few------sorta anatomically correct figures-----sorta------but I have never seen
one come ----with equptment SO EXPLICIT that there could be detected the
PRESENCE OF A FORESKIN-----and certainly not one excisable?

Anyone ????

Just because of the 'logistical' problems with the account, I'd like to see some other souceconfirming this report.

It's so bizarre, one would swear it had to be a hoax. But then there the 'sex-hormone spiked chewing gum' claim in Egypt, and the 'Mossad spy shark' oh, and let's not forget the spy eagle as well! So one just doesn't know what to think of such accounts.....

The nutcases exist everywhere, even in Italy where a pig's head was dump inside the synagogue in rome

noel+babaya+hayir.jpg

According to the various sources provided by Aris, the Christian Turks who witnessed this said it happened. I don't know why anyone could possibly have a problem with a Santa Claus doll filled with air. In fact, when you think of it, one time Turkey was a Christian country with a Pope in Constantinople.

Forum List

Back