Why Did So Many Fall For The Obvious Hoax??

Hoax?!?!

190325085736-gfx-charges-russia-invs-tease-medium-tease.jpg

LMAO Any of them have anything to do with Russia/Trump collusion??

Didn't think so.

But most of the guilty pleas involved lies about meetings with Russians. Why is that? Why did everyone on team Trump deny meeting with, speaking with, or even knowing any Russians? Over 100 contacts with Russians that everyone on team Trump lied about.

If you aren't doing something you're not supposed to do, why lie about it? The biggest reason most people believed there was something going on, is because Trump acted so guilty, and lied about everything.

Because you simply cannot believe anything that Trump says, because he lies so much, no one believes him on this one occasion when he told the truth. That's what happens when everyone knows you're lying about everything.

So Trump and his cult should celebrate what is actually the end of the beginning.
I don't think the SDNY is going to have an AG like Barr run interference on any of their findings.
If this is all true, then you now know how Hillary and the Progs get away with everything as they have most of the swamp, the media and the elitist of power behind them. Watching Hillary act lie she was a Queen was sickening.

Hey, at least Hillary had the balls to sit before Trey Gowdy's committee for 11 fucking hours and get grilled about Benghazi.

She answered every question and Trey Gowdy came up with nothing but his ass in his hands.

Pussy Trump wouldn't even meet with Mueller or anyone on the team.

He only allowed a list of written questions to be submitted, and those questions were answered by his attorneys.

Meh.....the lament of the side that is l0sInG! That sentiment is yesterday's news.....like the whole hysteria with the popular vote 2 years ago. But I get it....if you are a progressive today, you're desperate for a beer and a plan.

And I have to say....have been a member in here for ten years....more fun in here the past 72 hours than all those years combined! Who knew?!!!:2up: Think of all the people out there that routinely laid it all on the line, "But Russia......". Oy.....how st00pid they are feeling today??!! To be so spectacularly wrong!

Last edited:
I already know the answer but doesn't it make you wonder, make you fear for the future of our Republic?

That so many millions of people, some of whom actually might be semi-literate, fell for so obvious a hoax?

Seriously. I want to know.

How is it possible that, with the evidence right before your eyes, that you fell for the hoax?

Is it that you really are that stupid? I think that's part of it.

Or is it (more likely) that you blindly follow your Pied Pipers in the Media?

I think it's more the latter than th former but, let's face it -- You still have to be pretty stupid to follow those obviously shallow dirtbags.

I don't expect dimocraps to have any answers. They rally never do but to our resident Conservatives, how do you think it is that they followed so many wrong people about so many wrong things?

Enquiring minds

These guys KNOW it wasn't a hoax. They are going to jail.

1fte024668_640x480.jpg

What you don't understand is that crime bosses don't put things in writing.

They give orders in person, not in email or over the phone.

They leave no paper trail.

That is why Mueller left obstruction on the table. He had no paper trail/data connecting Trump to his "soldiers" who did his dirty work for him.

Trump wanted Barr as AG because he wrote a treatise criticizing the Mueller investigation and stating a sitting POTUS should not be indicted.

So Trump dumped Sessions and got his "Roy Cohn" after all.

Huh?

Mueller left Obstruction on the table when he couldn't prove there was any collusion. You can't obstruct an investigation if there was no
crime in the first place.

You're good at gobbledygook.

Mueller did NOT exonerate Trump, despite what Trump babbled yesterday.

Here's Barr's letter.
Letter to Congress detailing Robert Mueller's findings in the...
So saying there was no collusion means nothing? Next lie please.
Did he say there was no collusion? You got a cite for that? There's a difference between believing something but being unable to legally prove it and the total exoneration Trump is claiming, which Mueller DID NOT say.
Re-read the statement from Barr, liar.

I already know the answer but doesn't it make you wonder, make you fear for the future of our Republic?

That so many millions of people, some of whom actually might be semi-literate, fell for so obvious a hoax?
They didn't "fall" for it. Their logic is impeccable at other times. Do not underestimate them. They saw through it like everybody else but found it useful. They thought their Goebbelsian media liars could, in effect, make it "true".

Forum List

Back