Why did Obama and Hillary Clinton attack Libya?

We all know this was an unjust war and now Libya is the #1 s
ave naton on earth.

What was the excuse to collapse Libya?
What was the real reason?
Is that country now better off than before Obama invaded?

Hillary tried to push the lie of Trump claiming violence if he does not get elected.

He was talking about an econmic bloodbath for the auto industry.

Here is a mash of of talking heads using BLOODBATH many times to refer to econmic situations.

Once again, nothing but lies from the left.

Yet another banker’s war, but apparently many can’t understand it. O and Hill are war criminals never prosecuted.

Yes, Hillary's actions totally destabilized Libya. It led to Benghazi, Warlords jockeying for power,

and thousands and thousands of innocent people dead.

Nope. The Annex in Benghazi was as a communication project to try and identify the tribes who might support a return to the Idris Constitution. Look who was stationed there..translators, analysts, computer people.. they weren't gun runners.

The country was awash in weapons because Gaddafi went on a 2 billion dollar spending spree right before 2011.

There was never a consulate in Benghazi... No consular officers, no Marine guard, no staff.

Nope. The Annex in Benghazi was as a communication project to try and identify the tribes who might support a return to the Idris Constitution. Look who was stationed there..translators, analysts, computer people.. they weren't gun runners.

The country was awash in weapons because Gaddafi went on a 2 billion dollar spending spree right before 2011.

There was never a consulate in Benghazi... No consular officers, no Marine guard, no staff.
tony-stark.gif

True or False: There was an Ambassador at that Annex.

I never said it was an embassy, that's just you repeating the MIC spin on things.

He was really there moving weapons. Stingers, for example.

Gaddafi was treacherous, egotistical and ignorant.. a braggart and a liar. He was a barefoot Bedouin boy with no education. He was always threatening to assassinate some Arab leader over slights...real or imagined.

He loved spectacle.. The Libyan people hated him. I lived there.
Do you think Libyans prefer what they have today or under Gaddafi?

tony-stark.gif

True or False: There was an Ambassador at that Annex.

I never said it was an embassy, that's just you repeating the MIC spin on things.

He was really there moving weapons. Stingers, for example.

Ambassador Stevens was there overnight to dedicate a joint venture in emergency services between Massachusetts general and Benghazi hospital.

A consulate is not an embassy.

And this is why Obama and Hillary turned on Putin and Russia... because Putin asked in a speech at the UN "I don't know how they can sleep at night" talking about Hillary and Obama.... regarding Libya and Gaddafi....

One thing I wish the left would wake up to is the fact that democrats love to meddle in other nations affairs... it causes heartbreak poverty and death but they still keep doing it as if they are trying to fix their last mistake by making another....

One thing I wish the left would wake up to is the fact that democrats love to meddle in other nations affairs... it causes heartbreak poverty and death but they still keep doing it as if they are trying to fix their last mistake by making another....
Not just Democrats, all the unelected high-level jerbronis in government.

Regime Change has worked as many times as Communism has. None.

Forum List

Back