Why did liberals censure Carl Benjamin, AKA Sargon of Akkad?

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
“I just can’t be bothered with people who chose to treat me like this. It’s really annoying. Like, I — . You’re acting like a bunch of n*****s, just so you know. You act like white n*****s. Exactly how you describe black people acting is the impression I get dealing with the Alt Right. I’m really, I’m just not in the mood to deal with this kind of disrespect.”

“Look, you carry on, but don’t expect me to then have a debate with one of your f**gots.…Like why would I bother?…Maybe you’re just acting like a n****r, mate? Have you considered that? Do you think white people act like this? White people are meant to be polite and respectful to one another, and you guys can’t even act like white people, it’s really amazing to me.”

-- Carl Benjamin, Sargon of Akkad

This is what got him booted.

So he was fired for nothing other than offending some street thugs and hood rats and other deviant trash. We knew that.
I have listened to many hours of benjamin and never heard him use the N-word

the fact is he was a brilliant commentator which is why his video’s are still popular 4 years later

I have listened to many hours of benjamin and never heard him use the N-word

the fact is he was a brilliant commentator which is why his video’s are still popular 4 years later

CNN fired Lou Dobbs under false pretenses, too, and he was one of the main reasons CNN took off as a channel, so yes, these execs are too stupid to realize their real audience isn't dumbass illegal aliens, Burb Brat dopers, and black gangbangers.

“I just can’t be bothered with people who chose to treat me like this. It’s really annoying. Like, I — . You’re acting like a bunch of n*****s, just so you know. You act like white n*****s. Exactly how you describe black people acting is the impression I get dealing with the Alt Right. I’m really, I’m just not in the mood to deal with this kind of disrespect.”

“Look, you carry on, but don’t expect me to then have a debate with one of your f**gots.…Like why would I bother?…Maybe you’re just acting like a n****r, mate? Have you considered that? Do you think white people act like this? White people are meant to be polite and respectful to one another, and you guys can’t even act like white people, it’s really amazing to me.”

-- Carl Benjamin, Sargon of Akkad

This is what got him booted.
Link?

Liberals do not censor anybody. Free speech is one of the hallmarks of liberalism.

Unfortunately, I have yet to find a member of the left in this forum who is liberal. The vast majority absolutely despise liberalism, in fact.

Forum List

Back